Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,770 members, 7,841,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG (21961 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by 2016v2017: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
Chief Edwin Kaigbodo Clark, leader of the Pan Niger Delta Forum has fired a warning to the Federal government of Nigeria over its Lukewarmness towards negotiating with stakeholders in the Niger Delta region.

Clark advised the government to take the situation with a sense of urgency. He urged the FG to setup a negotiation team to engage in talks with stakeholders in the region before August 1st, 2017. He disclosed that he has been under immense pressure over the 'sluggishness' in negotiation proceedings adding that since November 1, 2016, meeting, PANDEF has not met with the federal government.

He also criticised the government's actions towards the construction of the Maritime University, Okerekoko, Delta State, which Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, had stated would soon be launched.

He said;

“They said the school will resume this year, July is almost ending, when will the staff be employed, what is the situation? So, between now and August 1, we are asking Mr President to name a team and we will name our team because the boys are impatient and they have been disturbing me with telephone messages and some of them have even issued notices to disown us.

We cannot be in a situation where the Federal Government is not listening to us, our boys will soon lose confidence in us and we cannot carry on with that situation. So we are asking the acting president to open discussion with us.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/25/setup-negotiation-team-august-1st-edwin-clark-warns-fg/
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Erhu: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2017
too many issues,problems and decisions awaiting nja.soon buhari issue will be d headline, soon Niger Delta,soon quit notice to Igbo,soon Biafra,soon soon soon, I don't know
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by BENZINA(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Baba no need, rest your mind we are half way in pieces already.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by millomaniac: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2017
See as im face be. Why wont you want negotiation team. The wealth you are aquiring now in the guise of niger delta representative needs renegotiation.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by humblenature: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Masquerade7:
Do your worst.
This isn't the first time you are issuing ultimatum to FG.
he should do his worst? you are just like a fulannni cattle rearer.. brainless if you do not meet with them, what you see is what u take
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Slai1: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:
FG does not negotiate with terrorists..

You are the chief terrorist.

All of you envious haters that like spilling trash in the Niger delta issues, your dissatisfaction is that God is just.

4 Likes

Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Osuman(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
OK oh, if they were truly negotiating for D people of Niger delta who are poverished..
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Generalyemi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
useless country
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by MadCow1: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Slai1:

You are the chief terrorist.

All of you envious haters that like spilling trash in the Niger delta issues, your dissatisfaction is that God is just.

Who be this vulcanizer? undecided

Bros cross road go stand before you price bad market this afternoon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Slai1: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Who be this vulcanizer? undecided

Bros cross road go stand before you price bad market this afternoon.

First, you were a terrorist, now you're a vulcanizer. What else would you like to be called.
Continue.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Sanchez01: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
This man is broke already. He wants the FG to meet with the 'stake-holders' so that their hands could be greased. Criminal.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
we don't need negotiation truce, just give us date for referendum nothing less shikina
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Now that the oil prices is going up and the country should be benefitting then bombing will start. Has this country been destiny for poverty
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
Correct.

That is the whole idea.

I saw it coming.

STEP 1 : HEAT UP THE POLITY

STEP 2 : CALL FOR NEGOTIATION

STEP 3 : NEGOTIATION involves "Stop Harrassing our sons and daughter"
Remember, Avengers once included releasing Dansuki as part of cease fire negotiations.

Na to add Prophet FFK, Apostle Fayose and practically drop all prosecution so looting can start afresh.

All is for the criminals to escape prosecution. They have nobody's interest at heart.

Imagine fools like Fayose saying Ekiti is part of Biafra. One eediot also said Southern Kaduna is part of Biafra.

The real New Biafra Agenda is getting obvious by the day. It is just anything against current Govt.

Unfortunately the brain dead illiterates have no idea that they were just used as pawns on the CHESS BOARD GAME.
My dear take it easy before you die of envy.
Biafra is which is ss and se is the most blessed land in africa and the best black in the world.and every one wants to identify with success that is just the law of nature so I don't blame ekiti or southern kaduna.
Even me a yoruba girl quickly accepted a proposal from my ijaw boyfriend because apart from the fact I love him my kids will be rich and secure especially when they get their biafra.
My advice is don't die with envy but look for a way to identify with them so that maybe their Blessing will reach you

4 Likes

Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Reference(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Masquerade7:
Do your worst. This isn't the first time you are issuing ultimatum to FG.
You people have started again. 'do their worst abi'.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by AntiWailer: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

My dear take it easy before you die of envy.
Biafra is which is ss and se is the most blessed land in africa and the best black in the world.and every one wants to identify with success that is just the law of nature so I don't blame ekiti or southern kaduna.
Even me a yoruba girl quickly accepted a proposal from my ijaw boyfriend because apart from the fact I love him my kids will be rich and secure especially when they get their biafra.
My advice is don't die with envy but look for a way to identify with them so that maybe their Blessing will reach you

In the WORLD self.

I no die of envy of Canada,and other proseperous nations na South Sudan in the making i go envy.

Ode. They can brag with anything at all. Just name it.

If your head is right on your head you will know that regions and lands dnt get carved by people saying "We are part of"

I know you are a shameless male troll parading urself as a female but who cares.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by earthcrust: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls stop insulting PPP on this platform cos everybody is entitled to his opinion.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
WOCKHARDI:
The North and their military leaders have been the main beneficiaries of Nzeogwu's blunder and Ironsi's Unitary Government mistake. And they keep blaming all the Igbos. Did the Igbos have a meeting to plan the coup of 1966? Never. It was purely a military affair. They removed Ironsi BUT built on his mistake. And here we are.
We must go back to the pre military era with the SIX GEOPOLITICAL ZONES as the federating units. With this, we still have ONE NIGERIA and, believe me, the agitation for Biafra and Niger Delta will cease.
Remember the Aburi Accord? It's time we revisit that document because if it was implemented, there would have been no Biafra! Yes?
We are still under Military rule through the Constitution they imposed on us which favours a section of the country more than the others.
Don't you think that the Quota System is one area that is outrageous and needs serious restructuring? Which progressive countries ever practise such a system which sacrifices MERIT for the sake of the "disadvantaged areas".
When we restructure, we will have the present SIX GEOPOLITICAL ZONES as the federating units --Biafra State, Oduduwa State, SS State ( or whatever they choose to answer), Arewa East , Central and West States as the six federal units.
The greatest achievement of the present National Assembly will be to amend our Constitution to include a REFERENDUM to be attended by these zones as the delegates.
But the problem is : Will the present politicians like the governors and the legislators let go of their 'kingdoms' for the new structure?
Yes they can : If they mean well for the country.
The present foundation/constitution is faulty and lopsided and is already shaking. What will you call someone who continues to build on a defective /faulty foundation? It's better to pull it down and lay a very new solid foundation/constitution where EQUITY and JUSTICE will be the building blocks.
when have our politicians ever meant well 4 Nigeria? U advocates of restructuring have this untested theory that restructuring will bring eldorado and all our thieving politicians will b saints and selfless folks.u fail 2c d problem.u guys are scratching d surface.restructuring is another way of saying old wine in new wine skin.

1 Like

Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Reference(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
harmless011:
This country must be restructure for things to work, our level of patriotism is very low.
With restructuring we will localized our problems and cry of marginalization will reduce, we can start with the six geopolitical zones as federating units with 100 percent resource control.
The time to restructure Nigeria is now before things gets out of hand.

They won't hear. Always behind the curve.

1 Like

Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by earthcrust: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
If u like to remain a slave in your region that is OK for u and I respect your decision. But don't antagonize those fighting for freedom.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by zicky(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
Correct.

That is the whole idea.

I saw it coming.

STEP 1 : HEAT UP THE POLITY

STEP 2 : CALL FOR NEGOTIATION

STEP 3 : NEGOTIATION involves "Stop Harrassing our sons and daughter"
Remember, Avengers once included releasing Dansuki as part of cease fire negotiations.

Na to add Prophet FFK, Apostle Fayose and practically drop all prosecution so looting can start afresh.

All is for the criminals to escape prosecution. They have nobody's interest at heart.

Imagine fools like Fayose saying Ekiti is part of Biafra. One eediot also said Southern Kaduna is part of Biafra.

The real New Biafra Agenda is also getting obvious by the day. It is just anything against current Govt.

Unfortunately the brain dead illiterates have no idea that they were just used as pawns on the CHESS BOARD GAME.

Emperor Nnamdi Kanu will soon contest for Governor of Anambra and decieve the eediots he want to show them what Biafra will look like.

After 8 years, this generation of eediots would have handed over to another set of eediots who can still not think.
So much frustration in one post, what's the connection between Clark statement with southern kaduna and Biafra. Bros pls take it easy it(frustration) kills
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

In the WORLD self.

I no die of envy of Canada,and other proseperous nations na South Sudan in the making i go envy.

Ode. They can brag with anything at all. Just name it.

If your head is right on your head you will know that regions and lands dnt get carved by people saying "We are part of"

I know you are a shameless male troll parading urself as a female but who cares.
My picture is in my profile,so I don't need to argue with you if I am male or female.
You will die of envy soon.
Tell me which other blacks are as blessed like ss and se.
Which people's resources do nigeria use to answer the giant of africa.is it the useless northern land mass that is cursed.
Tell me why you want to die because they said they want to leave but if northerners say they want to leave the rest will grant them their arewa republic
I will disgrace you and even make them sack you in your bmc job.
You can ask tosyne2much about me I am fearless and bold.

1 Like

Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Reference(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Josmila:
They control these boys, they tell them when to strike and when not to. So unfortunate as a country we've allowed ourselves to be brought to this level where threats are being issued by different sects at will.

Because government refuses to empower the people, their ignorance and poverty will continue to drive them into these things be it Book Haram or ND militancy.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
harmless011:
This country must be restructure for things to work, our level of patriotism is very low.
With restructuring we will localized our problems and cry of marginalization will reduce, we can start with the six geopolitical zones as federating units with 100 percent resource control.
The time to restructure Nigeria is now before things gets out of hand.
sorry oh oga what exactly needs to b restructured and who is marginalizing who?resource control...which resources are u talking about?
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by AntiWailer: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

My picture is in my profile,so I don't need to argue with you if I am male or female.
You will die of envy soon.
Tell me which other blacks are as blessed like ss and se.
Which people's resources do nigeria use to answer the giant of africa.is it the useless northern land mass that is cursed.
Tell me why you want to die because they said they want to leave but if northerners say they want to leave the rest will grant them their arewa republic
I will disgrace you and even make them sack you in your bmc job.
You can ask tosyne2much about me I am fearless and bold.

lol.

I don't have time for clowns and mediocrity

Passsss.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by LordAdam16: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
What's the use of the warning?

Start the fireworks already. E clear say those jokers no ready for anything. Ogoni cleanup don enter pause mode since last year. The University still dey "we will" mode.

Throw a wrench in the works and watch them suddenly remember to meet.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by ipobarecriminals: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
one of those greedy thieves that scammed, deceived jona.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by SegunAdewole: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
you dey negotiate with zoogeria? They'll consider you a weakling when you negotiate. Just bomb one or two oil facilities and crumble the oil output, the zoogerian buffoons will beg you for negotiation. A time-tested methodology. grin
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by tamquezee(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
So because of 65k Amnesty money, they have forgotten so soon the terms and conditions before the programme started? Now they are demanding another one again abandoning the first demands. As long as we have cunning old men like E.K Clark in d Niger Delta region, it can not be developed. His son cannot even renovate a LGA Secretariat. If u doubt me, go to Burutu LGC Headquarters, Burutu and see things for yourself.
Re: Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG by Josmila(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Reference:

Because government refuses to empower the people, their ignorance and poverty will continue to drive them into these things be it Book Haram or ND militancy.

You're saying it loosely. Hardly can government empower everyone, even in very developed country, it's hard to achieve. But yes, government has it's part to share in the blame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola: Prisons Not Designed To Resist External Attack / Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command / CCT: Saraki’s Camp In Disarray As Senators Seek End To Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.