Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) (31221 Views)

UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Aswear... I thank God tho I didn't go to uniben for my masters... not after wetin my eyes see for my undergraduate programme especially for that ekosodin
efficiencie:
grin UNIBEND ... if you like be plastic or iron, you must bend! grin
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Education in Nigeria is a scam. angry

Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Uniben have changed... B4 B4 who born security men
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by intrepidjay1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Can anything good come out of UNIBEN?

the day something good comes out of ur mouth.... and probably wen u finaget senses
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by joeybillz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Can anything good come out of UNIBEN?
yeah! D former Governor of Lagos state did,i equally did come out of uniben tongue
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by snazzy5050(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why bring something of absolute nonsense without verifying just for the sake of your thread to get to front page... Can you show me the torn shirts and all the lies you spilled here please??
Shayetet13:
Pg students protesting the introduction of 30k, 60k and 90k for PGD, Masters and doctorate thesis fees respectively are being beaten by the school security. A peaceful protest turned strangely awful when school security on seeing the peaceful protesters decided to turn on them with heavy hands.

The security men have collected all the phones of the protesting pg students for fear of the cowardly act leaking to the media.

At the moment, most pg students have their cloths torn and their faces battered beyond recognition. Every lover of freedom should stand and say no to this impunity.
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by BentSpoon(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

UNIBEN is a citadel of cultists

Close that place and donate it to the graZing reserve project
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Aluta continua..........
Victoria Acerta!!!!!
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by tokrizy: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
yea I was in sch gate wen dis sh*t started I no just know d power wey dey shark uniben security dem sha lipsrsealed. person cannot do anyting in sch with rest of mind again afta beating those guys dey still called BDPA POLICE I just kumakuma weak finish. . . . UNIBEN SECURITY + BDPA POLICE =. . . . . I reserve my comment for d uniben guy below
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by olaniyisamuel(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=paulsibility post=58820052]

Na until den carry plank begin they nack the students before u call it beating.?
[b]
Wetin those pics look like 4 ur eye...? CCC Crusade or RCF awareness??..[/[/b]quote]

**** grin grin grin grin.....#d guy no see am well now.. Myopic #u no trygrin
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Is it by force to do masters or phd?

Pikin wey say e mama no go sleep, e self ba no go jam sleep.

Serves them right
ogawisdom:
shocked students lack d capacity n capability to organize peaceful protest. They will always want to destroy school properties. Those involved shld be severely dealt with.

It's not a must to do pg studies if u can't pay approved fees u bow out
its not surprising to me that you're an idiot, the only shocking thing is why you decided to display your idiotic nature in a public forum.

Now let me educate you a little about what is going on

PG students are protesting because the school has changed the rules of engagement at the middle of the game, The said fee (60k and 90k) is separate from school fees and is to be paid into a private account meaning not going into the single treasury account, isn't that enough reason to stand up against such corruption?

This same uniben came up to say PG students will have to pay school fees for the two sessions instead of the usual mode of payment for only one session since the other session is for thesis, we took it in good faith back then because we were just new in the system and now they have come with this one?

Take note, this was also disclosed to us after we started the program, now check back and see if your comments made any sense to even you!

Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by Compliant(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
uniben is a no go area for post graduate studies at all

PGD BUDGET 400,000 ABOVE BECAUSE YOU MUST SPEND MINIMUM OF 2 AND HALF YEARS FOR 1 YEAR PROGRAM
MSC BUDGET 600,000 ABOVE BECAUSE YOU MUST SPEND MINIMUM OF 3 AND HALF YEARS FOR 18 MONTHS PROGRAM
MBA BUDGET 1 MILLION ABOVE BECAUSE YOU MUST SPEND MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS FOR 1 YEAR PROGRAM

see another thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3920326/uniben-pg-students-ordeal
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by nams77: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogawisdom:
shocked students lack d capacity n capability to organize peaceful protest. They will always want to destroy school properties. Those involved shld be severely dealt with.

You are wrong here. What is happening is extortion and imposition of strange fees which schools like UI and unilorin don't do. We were discussing this same issue days back on this forum ( the thread should be somewhere). How can you maliciously delay a program into the 3rd yr because you want them to pay school fees into the third year. There is so much extortion going on there my brother. We can't keep quiet. Look for that thread and see more info
I can. See someone has already posted the link above and another person has given you an appropriate explanation
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by kenzie2: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm all IS well
Are u tired of writing jamb ..
U can get your transfers to schools here in cotonou benin republic without stress..no jamb or direct entry wahala..nysc guarantee ..if interested contact me on whatsapp +2348126265064...
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by ojibole(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
This uniben sef very dead and over hyped....efcc abeg do and arrest the VC with immediate effect
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by kellyboo: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogawisdom:

wisdom indeed..u lack wisdom my brother
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
evansjeff:
its not surprising to me that you're an idiot, the only shocking thing is why you decided to display your idiotic nature in a public forum.

Now let me educate you a little about what is going on

PG students are protesting because the school has changed the rules of engagement at the middle of the game, The said fee (60k and 90k) is separate from school fees and is to be paid into a private account meaning not going into the single treasury account, isn't that enough reason to stand up against such corruption?

This same uniben came up to say PG students will have to pay school fees for the two sessions instead of the usual mode of payment for only one session since the other session is for thesis, we took it in good faith back then because we were just new in the system and now they have come with this one?

Take note, this was also disclosed to us after we started the program, now check back and see if your comments made any sense to even you!

U r obviously a kid, d thesis money is to settle external assessors which usually is paid by d University but the burden is nw transferred to pg students than delay their program. Do u kw hw much it takes for an external assessor to assess a Masters or PhD thesis.
Nw most of the external assessors mostly profs will not assess ur thesis or come for Viva if u ve nt paid money into their acct, so what nonsense are these lazy students protesting for? To remain in d University forever?

I dnt want to reveal my intimidating academic profile to you but usually the Senate of Universities can decide to follow things this way if there is paucity of fund and there is nothing wrong with dt. It's in the best interest of students.

Nw U see u r d pathological idiot here
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by kellyboo: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
snazzy5050:
Why bring something of absolute nonsense without verifying just for the sake of your thread to get to front page... Can you show me the torn shirts and all the lies you spilled here please??
u don't just open ur dirty gutter to say rubbish especially in a public fora

Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
nams77:

You are wrong here. What is happening is extortion and imposition of strange fees which schools like UI and unilorin don't do. We were discussing this same issue days back on this forum ( the thread should be somewhere). How can you maliciously delay a program into the 3rd yr because you want them to pay school fees into the third year. There is so much extortion going on there my brother. We can't keep quiet. Look for that thread and see more info
I can. See someone has already posted the link above and another person has given you an appropriate explanation

Read my reply to d idiot evansjeff and be well guided
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
kellyboo:

u don't just open ur dirty gutter to say rubbish especially in a public fora
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by samlestic(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogawisdom:

ur name says otherwise. U lack common sense!!!
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by samlestic(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogawisdom:

U r obviously a kid, d thesis money is to settle external assessors which usually is paid by d University but the burden is nw transferred to pg students than delay their program. Do u kw hw much it takes for an external assessor to assess a Masters or PhD thesis.
Nw most of the external assessors mostly profs will not assess ur thesis or come for Viva if u ve nt paid money into their acct, so what nonsense are these lazy students protesting for? To remain in d University forever?

I dnt want to reveal my intimidating academic profile to you but usually the Senate of Universities can decide to follow things this way if there is paucity of fund and there is nothing wrong with dt. It's in the best interest of students.

ur so called academic profile is not merited! Throw dem to d trash!

Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by rudyislife: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogawisdom:

people like you are one of the reasons Nigeria will never move forward

Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
samlestic:
ur so called academic profile is not merited! Throw dem to d trash!

Ur dead brain cells can't engage me son, give it up already
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by nams77: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogawisdom:

Have it occurred to you that schools like unilorin pays just 5k for this same stuff uniben is charging PG students?

Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by kyrianken(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
I hate when people like u seat at home n conclude things they did not see. It was peaceful n they have already done the first one, nothing was destroyed (check Channel TV for d video) then gave the sch letter and date to act which the sch failed. Again is not a must to do Pg program but is painful if u have finished ur program only for the sch to be delaying release of ur result and u keep paying sch fees as if that is not enough u are now told to pay defence fee when u have done ur defence 5 Months ago sayin it will be used for external defence, Bros how will u feel
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by kyrianken(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
ogawisdom:

These are matured Msc PHD students and not underage,, l hate when people like u seat at home n conclude things they did not see. It was peaceful n they have already done the first one, nothing was destroyed (check Channel TV for d video) then gave the sch letter and date to act which the sch failed. Again is not a must to do Pg program but is painful if u have finished ur program only for the sch to be delaying release of ur result and u keep paying sch fees as if that is not enough u are now told to pay defence fee when u have done ur defence 5 Months ago sayin it will be used for external defence, Bros how will u feel
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tired and exhausted pg students after taking heavy beatings

Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Some uniben pg students in the hospital

Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
nams77:

Have it occurred to you that schools like unilorin pays just 5k for this same stuff uniben is charging PG students?

D resources of Universities are not d same likewise d Senate of Universities so no need for comparison. Do you kw there is free education in IMO state up to University level
Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
snazzy5050:
Uniben Pg student bloody mouth, torn cloths and admitted in the hospital

Re: UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
kyrianken:

These are matured Msc PHD students and not underage,, l hate when people like u seat at home n conclude things they did not see. It was peaceful n they have already done the first one, nothing was destroyed (check Channel TV for d video) then gave the sch letter and date to act which the sch failed. Again is not a must to do Pg program but is painful if u have finished ur program only for the sch to be delaying release of ur result and u keep paying sch fees as if that is not enough u are now told to pay defence fee when u have done ur defence 5 Months ago sayin it will be used for external defence, Bros how will u feel

Read my reply up there to someone as myopic as u. Payment of external assessors for MSC n PhD assessment is normal. D Senate of every University has d right to decide who pays whether students or d University.

UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) / Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer / Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121