Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) (31221 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Siggynigeria: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Update from

There was a shocking and dramatic incident at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN, which involves a lecturer and student who appeared to be high, Siggy reports.

The lecturer was teaching students at the University stadium when the unknown student who was smoking weed walked up to the lecturer and offered it to him.

Students watched in disbelief as he kept offering the lecturer who declined. Another student then walked to him and tried to get him to leave the environment as he was creating an dramatic scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTwWvOymVus

https:///drama-as-unn-student-offers-lecturer-weed-in-class/

2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Siggynigeria: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Gum your body to [url][/url] for trending Gossips covering all Campuses in Nigeria. Visit the website and subscribe to daily update for free grin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Mastakija(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2021
undecided
Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Ever8090: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Lol..that guy own don finish for that school

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Siggynigeria: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Nothing wey [url][/url] no go see for 9ja Campuses shocked

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by josielewa(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2021
the student get mind ooo....come mapoly try am na...those years, omo you no go graduate

this is not a scam..education and information is key to
success...pls read the white paper of this project...
just like people called bitcoin, etherem and litecoin scam..pls do
not make the mistake again..

for those saying its a scam, you will be surprised by December...it
costs you nothing to mine now while its free, instead of wasting
your hours on apps and site that will add nothing to you..
before joining, pls make sure you read and understand the white
paper...

at the end of the day not all will make it in life..
check my signature for the process.....

7 Likes

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Pious101: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Na wa o....watin lecturer come dey teach for stadium self

8 Likes

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Casan0va: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
This sure looks like the UNN Stadium, and that guy is probably one of those who work out downstairs.
grin grin grin

The lecturer go dey fear sef, no be him student, and even if na for the same department, nothing wey e go fit do, because e no know wetin give that guy morale grin grin

32 Likes

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by olamidedivotee(f): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2021
Slawomiir is that you

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Akporo1234: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
[url=https://www.][/url] and bad bad update cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
An dramatic (do you pronounce dramatic as ramatic).

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by odysey: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
josielewa:
the student get mind ooo....come mapoly try am na...those years, omo you no go graduate

paper...

Create a WhatsApp group for those already active on pi, so we can all mine together

5 Likes

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by mytime24(f): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
UNN don cast cheesy
Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Naija university senate make no dey smile. This dude don do automatic graduation be that if nah my school. I think he should be the first foolish person to ever pull this kinda stunt in naija I might be wrong but I had never heard of such weird behavior before

2 Likes

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Homeboiy: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
I sure say na one of those guys wey we dey always gym together under the stairs

Most are not students

Like during my time in Nsukka, I come there to gym all the time and I was never a student of UNN

But why UNN dey always like to dey take lectures openly in that stadium?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by chiiraq802(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
The love of weed is the beginning of wisdom.
That god loving young man offered his lecturer the best gift this life can offer. cool

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by OutisComputers7: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lecturer just made the mistake of his life

2 Likes

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by CursedNsukka: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cursed Nsukka grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by baike: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dem niggga go like dix kind news grin grin grin cheesy
Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by dake40(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
2 in 1 wahala

School Senate and NDLEA

See how he finished his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cultists spotted.... Small time now we will see his pics among casualties of cult clash in UNN.
Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by janedonez(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol
Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Bornsinner7: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
When you smoke the herb.. it reveals you to yourself - Bob Marley

This one na him village people e reveal to am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by nyiamfrank: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
E don cast
Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by colorsofrainbow: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
josielewa:

paper...

What are you talking about?
Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Amspecial: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin
Re: UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) by Viqtour(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
That's my academic father, Prof Jonah Onuoha, HOD political science, UNN

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help; I'm Too Shy / Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam / Benjamin Ola-Akande, President Of Westminster College, U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.