Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari (1013 Views)

Fool Nigeria Once, Shame On You. Fool Nigeria Twice - Donald Trump / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nigeria; Once A Nation, Now An Abattoir By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by Temtee11223344: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he is making good progress in London, United Kingdom where he is currently receiving medical attention.

He has also expressed his readiness to resume work once his doctors give him the go ahead.

This was contained in a statement on Tuesday by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina.

It contained a “thank you” letter written by Buhari to the President of Guinea, Alpha Conde, for the nationwide prayers held last week by Guineans for his recovery and good health.

Adesina said the President had earlier made a phone call to Conde, who is the current Chairman of the Assemblies of Heads of State and Government of the African Union.

Buhari’s letter to Conde dated July 24, 2017, read, “I thank you for your kind and thoughtful action in organising nationwide prayers for...

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/buhari-thanks-guineas-president-for-holding-nationwide-prayer-for-him/

Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by madridguy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Your message is well noted Sai Baba. Meanwhile, I would've love to visit you in London too in real person but I don't feel like traveling on public airline and I don't know if my friend Donald Trump can borrow me Air force 1 for the trip.

Well, I will continue to send my prayer and wishes across. Wishing you speedy recovery Abu Zahra.
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by Vutseck(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Some people believes it's carelessness by the victims of one chance rubbers

you can see how 200mil people sheepishly entered APC one chance

you are already a victim and realises ...oh pls help..this is one chance !

but already too late..

Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by pelumi111: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
na d doctors vote you in power

Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by simplyhonest(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
this statement has been repeated over and over... pls sat something else sir
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by dsauce: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
In Shaa Allah
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by Beremx(f): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose says he's on life support. If true, how long will doctors certify you fit? No sane doctor will even allow you Mr President to continue running the affairs of the country with such ailing health.

Oga, abeg resign and take care of yourself!!
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
go to hell we don't need you any longer,when you comeback I will advice you to start. Primary school as you are complete illiterate.

Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by yemmight(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
go to hell we don't need you any longer,when you comeback I will advice you to start. Primary school as you are complete illiterate.

I can see how frustrated you have been. Because you don’t longer have people that patronize you now and your sweet puccy like your name inclined has turned to bitter one. So sorry for your life

Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
Fayose says he's on life support. If true, how long will doctors certify you fit? No sane doctor will even allow you Mr President to continue running the affairs of the country with such ailing health.

PMB didn't say this, it's his handlers,, of which Femi Adesina is one are the ones saying this.
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by elantraceey(f): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Just tender your resignation letter since you are unfit to rule and take good care of yourself, ruling Nigeria is not a do or die affair.

Sometimes I wonder if we have a Senate body in this country,, those people should be sacked!!

Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by Beremx(f): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
greatgod2012:

PMB didn't say this, it's his handlers,, of which Femi Adesina is one are the ones saying this.
My sister, what difference does it make if Buhari said it himself? All of them na the same. The old man should resign abeg and stop wasting taxpayers money treating himself
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
My sister, what difference does it make if Buhari said it himself? All of them na the same. The old man should resign abeg and stop wasting taxpayers money treating himself

The question is, does Buhari himself know that they're saying all these about him!

APC and Buhari's handlers are scammers, see how they're just wasting Nigeria's scarce resources in another country!

Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
yemmight:

I can see how frustrated you have been. Because you don’t longer have people that patronize you now and your sweet puccy like your name inclined has turned to bitter one. So sorry for your life
I know that you are a bmc crew paid to defend injustice and the illiterate generally.
But for my pussy is my private part and not your bussiness whom I give it to.but you can only taste it by using vaseline to masturbate with my profile pics

Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
elantraceey:
Just tender your resignation letter since you are unfit to rule and take good care of yourself, ruling Nigeria is not a do or die affair.

Sometimes I wonder if we have a Senate body in this country,, those people should be sacked!!

Abeg, forget that thing! No senate body or should we say there is senate body but they ain't independent, they're more like an arm of the executive!
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by Beremx(f): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
greatgod2012:

The question is, does Buhari himself know that they're saying all these about him!

APC and Buhari's handlers are scammers, see how they're just wasting Nigeria's scarce resources in another country!
Of course he knows na! He has never debunked all said about him. I just weak honestly!
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
Of course he knows na! He has never debunked all said about him. I just weak honestly!

How are you sure he knows?

How are you sure he is aware of what goes on around him?

How are you sure he's not truly in coma as being circulated by some people?

I'm not sure he knows jare but I also wish he resigns and have time to take care of himself as it's now obvious that he's not capable to rule!
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
We have heard that over a million times.

I do not know why African leaders are power-drunk,no wonder the western countries see us as less human.

Your health status is now a classified information that you can not disclose to those you claim you are serving,before the us elections,Trumps and Hilary Clinton made their health public.

Sen. McCain of US was recently diagnosed with brain Cancer and he made it public,and everybody understands because anybody can be sick anytime.

But your own in shrouded in secrecy,no picture,no audio or video message to over 180 million people,if you are not fit Mr. Buhari kindly resign and take care of your health.

Your are not the only person out of 180 million capable of ruling,but, no you are typical Nigerian politician,greedy,selfish and power-hungry,I do not blame you,I blame docile Nigerians.

To make matters worse,it is not as if your administration has been fantastic,you are divisive,clanish,corrupt,vengeful and incompetent.
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by richidinho(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
CAN YOU IMAGINE! i blame yorubas shaa
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by yanabasee(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:

I'm asking again, Who sold wailer's form for you? You're now wailing.... Even wailing more than the old wailers...

According to the constitution, When 1/3 of the house agrees to release him from his duty on health grounds...

But 1/3 of the house are APC members and are his loyalist... So we awaits APC to keep feeding us with lies... but one thing is certain... they can't hide Buhari forever!!!
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nonsense
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Keneking:
Nonsense

E pepper this man well well
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
richidinho:
CAN YOU IMAGINE! i blame yorubas shaa

Uncle
Re: I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari by bejeria101(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
elantraceey:

Powerbank president! He is fully charged yet.

Kaduna Generated N9.6 Billion IGR From January To June – Official / Photo Of President Buhari In London Today With Archbishop / Press Release By IPOB USA.