Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff (773 Views)

El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Leaders of the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance Youth Frontier (APDAYF) are set to storm Ado-Ekiti the state capital of Ekiti state ahead of the flag-off of the party in the state.

In a press statement signed by the group's National Secretary, Comrade Abdullahi Mohammed and its Publicity Secretary, Comrade Adebowale Dada, and made available to newsmen, leaders of the youth group across the 36 states of the federation and FCT will grace the event. 

The statement reads;

"To ensure effective mobilisation of Ekiti  youths for the unveiling of Ekiti state chapter of our great party that is scheduled on August 5, 2017, all members of the National Executive Committee of the APDA Youth Frontier are expected to be in Ado-Ekiti on Thursday, August 3"

"Members of the APDAYF NEC include; all National officeholders and all 37 Coordinators of the 36 States of the country and FCT. The delegation is to be led by Comrade Inioribo Tamunotonye, the National Coordinator of APDA Youth Frontier".

The group added that already several committees have been put in place by the youth group to ensure effective mobilisation and coordination including logistics.

"As a youth group, we have put in place several committees to ensure that we have a successful outing on August 5"

"We shall send a strong statement to the PDP government in Ekiti state and APC central government that their time is up. We are aware that the youths of Ekiti state and Nigeria are determined in their resolve to ensure that the party send out the incumbent and their collaborators out of government in 2018 and 2019 respectively".

The youths describe the party as the only party that is committed to  ensuring a system that will meet the yearnings of Nigerians and allows for active participation of the youths.

"The APDA is the only platform with sincerity of purpose, it is the only party that has restructuring as part of its manifesto to meet the yearnings of Nigerians, it is the only party with a constitution that allows for a system where the youths can participate actively in all its affairs without the need for godfathers. We call on our apolitical peers and colleagues in other parties to join hands with us and take advantage of APDA platform to ensure better leadership in Ekiti state in 2018 and Nigeria as a whole".

http://swiftreporters.com/ekiti-2018-apda-youths-to-storm-ekiti-for-partys-flagoff/
http://www.thetrentonline.com/guber-elections-apdayf-ekiti/
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
"Members of the APDAYF NEC include; all National officeholders and all 37 Coordinators of the 36 States of the country and FCT. The delegation is to be led by Comrade Inioribo Tamunotonye, the National Coordinator of APDA Youth Frontier".

isn't this our own tonyebarcanista?

Seun your member is about leading youths to Ekiti state for his party. I think this deserve publicity
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by madridguy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Noted.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
tonyebarcanista show yourself
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by Atiku2019: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
My Respect always for Tonyebarcanista cool
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by docadams: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Like play, like joke, like seriously Tonye has climbed the ladder. You've earned your place, man. Let it not be your final destination. A lot more is expected from you.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Atiku2019:

since i have known nairaland as a guest (2014) he has always been involved in political activism from pdp, apc and now apda. i think others should emulate him instead of doing afonnja and flattie war.

tonyebarcanista show yourself
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by Omoluabi16(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
nice one tonyebarcanista.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

Like play, like joke, like seriously Tonye has climbed the ladder. You've earned your place, man. Let it not be your final destination. A lot more is expected from you.
Amen to that
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by Ratello: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is a Dead On Arrival move from APDA while I commend the spirit of the youths of this party as championed by Tonye I think it will be foolhardy of APDA to think it can win anything in Ekiti when this party is just an extension of the rejuvenated PDP!
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by Axelrod(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
That's a bold step.
APDA is not joking after all

And to Tonyebarcanista, I say congrats man.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by CharlotteFlair: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Now I know Tonye's alternative handle. Good one there and congrats.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by Axelrod(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ratello:
This is a Dead On Arrival move from APDA while I commend the spirit of the youths of this party as championed by Tonye I think it will be foolhardy of APDA to think it can win anything in Ekiti when this party is just an extension of the rejuvenated PDP!

Your source please!
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thank you OP for the mentions... I hope you have joined the APDA movement?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Atiku2019:

Oga ATIKU, the respect is mutual!!!
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

It is my prayer to see generational change in leadership... We are tired of recycling same people
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ratello:
We will prove to the world that Fayose and PDP are unpopular in Ekiti and APDA is the new home of Ekiti indigenes
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
nice one tonyebarcanista.
We go storm your state soon. Abeg na which NLder de Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by ak22(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I signify
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by ak22(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I signify who else?
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by ibibiofirstlady(f): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you OP for the mentions... I hope you have joined the APDA movement?
here he is. congrats boo
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
ak22:

I signify who else?
I'll send you PM bro. Love to meet with you

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
here he is. congrats boo
Thanks Darling

Add that link ∆∆∆∆
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by GameGod(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by DonVikings: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This link will also help @OP

http://www.thetrentonline.com/guber-elections-apdayf-ekiti/
Why would you give us ipob propaganda site as your source? Is your head paining you? angry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by ibibiofirstlady(f): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Thanks Darling

Add that link ∆∆∆∆
Done
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
DonVikings:
Why would you give us ipob propaganda site as your source? Is your head paining you? angry
Bros calm down... There are two links there... You may google for other links
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by auntysimbiat(f): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
OK DEN
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
auntysimbiat:
OK DEN
Your DP tho
Re: Ekiti 2018: Nairalander Leads APDA Youths To Storm Ekiti For Party's Flagoff by Ratello: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

We will prove to the world that Fayose and PDP are unpopular in Ekiti and APDA is the new home of Ekiti indigenes
You are sounding funny already, you know it won't fly!

(1) (Reply)

Proof Buhari Is A Pathological Lier About His Speech That Ojukwu Visited Him / Onitsha River Niger Second Bridge Project Remains Suspended Since 2015 / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [5th September, 2017]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.