Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Want More Trophies - Ronaldo Confirms Real Madrid Stay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want More Trophies - Ronaldo Confirms Real Madrid Stay (270 Views)

Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons / Don’t Worry, I Have A Lot Of Space In My Cabinet For More Trophies - Ronaldo / Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want More Trophies - Ronaldo Confirms Real Madrid Stay by SamzySamuel(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has spoken about his future with the European champions, saying he wants to win more trophies with the club.

The four-time Ballon d'Or winner was linked with a shock exit from the Santiago Bernabeu earlier in the close-season with Paris Saint-Germain believed to be interested.

Ronaldo led Madrid to four trophies last season...[url=http://ezeudoyesamuel.cf/Sports/I+want+more+trophies+-+Ronaldo+confirms+Real+Madrid+stay?name=I%20want%20more%20trophies%20-%20Ronaldo%20confirms%20Real%20Madrid%20stay]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE[/url]
Re: I Want More Trophies - Ronaldo Confirms Real Madrid Stay by Ekiseme(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Week 6 Exclusive Epl Review And Stats / Uruguay Doctor Says Barcelona Star Luis Suarez Doesn't Need Knee Operation Yet / Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.