Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (72141 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by damiloladuke: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2020
A man has taken savagery to another level after he found out his daughter belongs to another man.

The man did a DNA test and the result showed that his 3-year-old daughter is not his.

But rather than tell his wife point blank he knew about the situation, he decided to play a sad prank on her.

He pretended as if he got her a valentines day gift, of which he had kept the details on the DNA result in the gift.

In the video, she started as a very excited wife who was anticipating a special gift, but it ended in Premium tears for her.

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMigmE_b6o8

85 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2020
She neva chi chumchin

Men r no longer smiling caring 4 astards under d guise of their blood

Can some1 tel dt bros 2 borrow me anoda scope wey i go gv my neighbour wey b AA and him wife b AA bt their son na AS

431 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Ugaboy: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2020
He is lucky to find out earlier...i suggest hospitals should include D.N.A Test for baby after birth.
it hurt to invest your love, money, time on a bastard child

496 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2020
After God , fear Women, nice move though , i trust Nigerians, 2 sec everywhere go don burst o.

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Amb1045(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2020
see the way the bastard was smiling innocently. like a good person.. fear humans n pretence

272 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by donbachi(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2020
Dat is wat happens when u pick a hoe for a wife...one of the child will be customers own.

342 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2020
What if a rogue nurse switched that baby at birth angry angry angry

196 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Edyice: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Uncle is building house , another dude go roof am grin

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by cchikkyy: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2020
She deserves everything she got n more

Thinkin bout d baby tho

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Kemimarch16(f): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Some women have mind to do something like this o is it that they don't have conscience or what

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by obiekunie2: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

i love this!!!

oloshos always feeling they are smart!

"but you are her daddy"

"she is not my daughter! you and your daughter has till the end of the month to leave my house"

Classic!

Every man need to run a DNA on all their children these oloshos are not loyal at all!

213 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by samincredible44(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2020
God created man and rested but ever since God created woman both God and man have not rested.I fear person wey no fear woman

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Idiotmod: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Vade1:
After God , fear Women, nice move though , i trust Nigerians, 2 sec everywhere go don burst o.
My brother after women fear God.
God gave Adam wife but he no get himself wife. Reason am my brother

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by paulolee(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
so he found out earlier and waited for hee birthday to surprise
her with such an "amazing gift" and the shameless
and wicked woman is still giving stupid excuses..
the nice man still went ahead and gave her till monthend to leave his house
he is a real man but i think he behaved soo calm maybe because of the kinda environment are in..
if its my country, na village she for dey lai this de tell her village people that are stupid excuses...
the man seems to be the cool type and i wish to be like him
when i grow up, his only mistake was making a hoe his wife
and he learned the hard waY....

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Vosopirin(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is absurd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Cryptofxt10: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Jwhw

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by PureGoldh(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Breeze don blow...fowl yansh don open

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by majamajic(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fear first issues !
Apart from baby mamas oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by IMASTEX: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
why will Peter order for food & you delebrately ask Paul to pay. Sometimes, I wonder what is wrong with these eateries.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Trivas: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Las Las
hmmm. .. check my signature

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Y
Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by IghravweIG(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Guy fear who no fear woman o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by PositiveDirect: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
God help us

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Sensitivity: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Special gift indeed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Prodigee: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Now awon feminist will say men are scum. See the stupid thing even get mind to say you are her daddy. Females with tiny brains and evil na 5 & 6 undecided

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lord have mercy. grin
Inasmuch as a lot of women cheat in marriages just like men too, a good percentage of the blame should also go to the nurses that swap babies by mistake or for monetary gains.

8 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.