Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State (44342 Views)

Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / Weird Toyota Camry Spotted In Edo State (Photos) / Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State by newslifeop: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Aah
Re: Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State by marvin902(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is Igbe Road in Auchi, Edo State
Igbe road is the tiniest narrowest main road in Nigeria. Even two 'keke's can't drive through it.
Bad drainages.

Nothing good ever comes out of Auchi.
The Otaru of Auchi is a radical failure.
Apostle Suleiman is a greedy fake,
The students of her polytechnic are less than half-baked.

APC has ruined that small slum....Otunba Magaji misappropriated funds for the rehabilitation of ICE road to Igbe Road and he was rewarded by being 'Turbanned'.

This will spoil business for those oloshos and pick-pockets that hang around Possible White and Presidential hotel near Ikelebe, Public field.

Only mechanics and witches smile now in that Cursed land.

i dont think that's igbe road undecided undecided undecided
buh i will agree with you on one thing auchi its a cursed land..
the worst road have seen in that school is ICU road..
for Goodness sake how can you give an economics lecturer money to do road
almost all the road don collapse finish undecided undecided undecided
Re: Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State by Orias5522(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Very bad, the government is doing nothing what is all this,
Re: Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State by Bigsteveg(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is Igbe Road in Auchi, Edo State
Igbe road is the tiniest narrowest main road in Nigeria. Even two 'keke's can't drive through it.
Bad drainages.

Nothing good ever comes out of Auchi.
The Otaru of Auchi is a radical failure.
Apostle Suleiman is a greedy fake,
The students of her polytechnic are less than half-baked.

APC has ruined that small slum....Otunba Magaji misappropriated funds for the rehabilitation of ICE road to Igbe Road and he was rewarded by being 'Turbanned'.

This will spoil business for those oloshos and pick-pockets that hang around Possible White and Presidential hotel near Ikelebe, Public field.

Only mechanics and witches smile now in that Cursed land.
In the process of hating, u didn't pass any message across. Calm down and air your grievances properly. All I can see is names that I don't even know who they are. The only name I can see the Apostle Suliaman. Did he collect the contract? You need be more specific.

1 Like

Re: Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State by adexdon(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
i

Re: Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State by gberra: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
leofab:
Zooo
Leo, how you dey.

1 Like

Re: Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State by SmartMugu: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Ay-yeh ooo
Ukpa!!!!
As an omoto, the nooks and crannies of that city are inside my boxers.
From Venus Quarters to Iyora,
From Apana to Afashio
From Ikabigbo to Aviele,
From Sabon-gida to Ekperi,
From Okpekpe to Ake,
From Igarra to Afuze,
From Agenebode to Elele.
From Otuo to Fugar,
From Ikpeshi to Okpella

The preek of NwaAmaikpe has sojourned.
I have never been to all these places you mentioned my whole life. Are these cities or villages? Bros, you don travel wella.
One love bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State by Lagospeople1: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bigsteveg:

In the process of hating, u didn't pass any message across. Calm down and air your grievances properly. All I can see is names that I don't even know who they are. The only name I can see the Apostle Suliaman. Did he collect the contract? You need be more specific.

nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) / Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria / Telecom Mast Smashes Benz & 3 Other Cars In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.