Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Tecno L8 Lite Vs Tecno Wx4. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L8 Lite Vs Tecno Wx4. (5564 Views)

Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price / Tecno WX4 Pro Specs LEAK ! / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Hot 4 Vs Hot 4 Pro : The Differences (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno L8 Lite Vs Tecno Wx4. by kolatunez: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
tecno l8 lite vs tecno wx4

i just walked into a store yesterday thinking about buying tecno l8 lite and the clerk takes me around showing me phones with pocket drying prices,i told him to show me phones more of my level like 35k. in my mind i was like i,ve already made up my mind i want to buy l8 lite.just as we passed beside l8 lite,i noticed another phone beside it that was being sold for 33k...tecno wx4. now this phone comes with mind blowing specs for its price including a fingerprint scanner, android 7.0 nougat and 8.0mp front camera.i instantly fell in love but as usual tecno always puts a downside to their phones. the battery in 2800mmah. in a country like this where electricity isnt constant, battery is everything. i was torn between two choices.i just couldnt decide on the spot so i told the salesman i,ll be back....
Here are the full specs of the Tecno WX4 and tecno l8 lite so you can decide which is better.

TECNO WX4.
Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
UI: Tecno HiOS
Processor: Quad Core 1.3GHz Processor
RAM: 1GB
Dimensions: 143.1*71.2*8.5 (mm)
SIM: Dual SIM
Display: 5-inch HD Touchscreen, 720×1280 pixels
Rear Camera: 8MP with Autofocus and LED Flash
Front Camera: 8MP
Internal Memory: 16GB
Memory Card: 32GB capacity
Network: 3G
Battery: 2800mAh battery

TECNO L8 LITE
Operating System Android 6.0 Marshmallow
SIM Dual Micro SIM
Battery Capacity 4000mAh
Camera 8MP AF Back Camera with Dual Flash 2MP Front Camera with Flash
Connectivity GPS, WiFi, BT, USB 2.0, OTG
Design Dimensions 144*71*8.5mm
Display 5.0” HD Display Touchscreen
Memory 16GB ROM + 1GB RAM expandable via SD card to 32GB
Network GSM/WCDMA
Processor Quad Core 1.3GHz
Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity and Light

which would you pick..
the first is wx4 the second is l8 lite

Re: Tecno L8 Lite Vs Tecno Wx4. by ryfoz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Go for what "you" want in a smartphone - they are obviously centered on two things w4 is good display and camera while the l8 lite is battery.

If it's any consolation my phone has good specs and features but with an abysmal 2000 mah. So how am I coping? I simply adapted, I biliv d speed i get compensates for d poor ba3 (it doesn't mean I don't wanna find d people who did it like Jack Bauer finds terrorist and strangle dem o wink )

Another example is the Almighty Samsung Galaxy S4 and even almost all good high end phones - they never comes with big ba3 above 3000 mah except it's a Note

To conclude my story I think you are the type that likes to stay long on his fone without rushing to charge when you hear ur neighbor's gen. So I hereby recommend tecno l8 lite.
Re: Tecno L8 Lite Vs Tecno Wx4. by tafat: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
I'll go for the l8
Re: Tecno L8 Lite Vs Tecno Wx4. by kogbaski99: 12:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Arh! It's the l8 off course
Re: Tecno L8 Lite Vs Tecno Wx4. by shiftback: 12:57am On Jul 26, 2017
The L8 clearly wins this one

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! / Etisalat Click For The Day Upgrade / A Thread For Benchmarks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.