Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Will Return When Doctors Say I Should Do – Buhari Speaks From UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Return When Doctors Say I Should Do – Buhari Speaks From UK (399 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Dances On Stage With Abike Dabiri, As They Do Buhari 4+4 Sign / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / What Do Buhari, Dos Santos And Mugabe Have In Common? - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Will Return When Doctors Say I Should Do – Buhari Speaks From UK by odutolasodiq(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ailing President Muhammadu Buhari has again sent his words from London that he is making progress with his health.

Over the alarming situation surrounding Buhari’s overdue stay in London for medical treatment, the Guinea President and Chairman of  the Assemblies of Heads of State and Government of the African Union, Alpha Conde organized a prayer session for the citizenry of the Guinea towards the quick recovery of the Nigeria’s President.
In reaction to this, President Buhari has written a ‘thank you’ letter to the Guinean President to appreciate his kind concern and assured him of his recovery.

He has also expressed his readiness to resume work once his doctors give him the go ahead.

Buhari’s letter to Conde dated July 24, 2017, read, “I thank you for your kind and thoughtful action in organising nationwide prayers for my good health. ” It is a gesture that I will forever cherish and treasure.

“Your Excellency will be pleased to hear that I am making good progress, and as soon as doctors advise, I shall return to my duties and continue serving the Nigerian people who elected me and are daily praying for my recovery”, President Buhari partly said.

https://www.nigeriancablenews.com/politics/i-will-return-doctors-say-i-buhari-speaks-uk/
Re: I Will Return When Doctors Say I Should Do – Buhari Speaks From UK by nextprince: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gbam.
Re: I Will Return When Doctors Say I Should Do – Buhari Speaks From UK by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2017

(1)

I Was Shocked When I Saw Buhari In London — Okorocha / 6 Kidnapped School Students From Igbonla, Epe, Lagos State Has Been Released / Nigeria Doesn't Need A Rwandan Déjà Vu - Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.