Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Devil Wears Okrika - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Wears Okrika (626792 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / The Devil In The Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by mhizclair(f): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Av been a ghost reader bt dis is really commendable. Oga Souloho pls com and update oooo.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Joislim(f): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hmmm... soul finally drop update an update after a long wait.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wawuu shocked

De Nnachukwu the sacrificial lamb embarassed
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by alarmednigerian: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
souloho19:
my apologies FAM
thanks for sticking with me...would make it up to you.
I know the story has lost its spark I'll just have to douse it in fuel...its coming to an end in the next few updates anyway

Bite your tongue, the story can never lose its spark.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Chigold121(f): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Did u say trouble @WHOcarex, they ve killed him. Oh Oga souloho19 why are u doing this,
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by OGMEEKZY07(m): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2017
angry angrybro dis story don dy tire persn d waitin 2 much na abeg dy update quick ooooo
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by bankiev(f): 3:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Wow wow wow am here finally
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by anneboy02(m): 3:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Nice 1 bro yhu rili know how to keep readers glued to this trend

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Lizzyparx: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2017
cool
OGMEEKZY07:
angry angrybro dis story don dy tire persn d waitin 2 much na abeg dy update quick ooooo
Lol Paitence O. E Nr Easy
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2017
xlozer:
I love this story

I've replied your PM.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Silensa(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Souloho19 is back. **********dancing*****
Welcome bro, hope my bread is intact?
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Lorlahlizzy(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2017
I am finally on the last page... oga soul pls come and update ..

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Dotwillis1(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Wow I finally made it to the 60th page.

Nice story man...

Is this not the same souloho19 of rap battle section?

Man you are good!

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Dotwillis1(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2017
OGMEEKZY07:

please leave the writer to take his time to think and write.

You think its even easy to type?

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by omonifamily(f): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2017
De' no fit die o. d butcher and some men follow sofiri
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Patotelli(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
JESUS!!!.... HEY SO I FINALLY LAND HERE AT LAST!!!.

OH SOULJO U BE BABA OF SUSPENCE, wo suspence fall on u, le anya mb fall on u, i've been very much glued here as i folo ur comment frm my dear evajel 'hidden diamond', hmmm.
As i dey do.
Here na #TEAM'OSIAMARA' make una no 4get. That De' 4 jux keep d words for him mouth as an elder he suppose think b4 talking. Jux pity amara and joy.... Abeg update ASAP Bro..
#patotelli_pattoski...

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by patjane(f): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
I so much love this story cool
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
patjane:
I so much love this story cool

thanks dear..stay tuned.

Lorlahlizzy:
I am finally on the last page... oga soul pls come and update ..

update is coming soon..thanks for reading

Silensa:
Souloho19 is back. **********dancing*****
Welcome bro, hope my bread is intact?
lol..thanks man...its very much intact..I saw your letter by the way...nothing does you cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Wow I finally made it to the 60th page.

Nice story man...

Is this not the same souloho19 of rap battle section?

Man you are good!

thanks man...its me one and the same...thanks for following my story bro

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Patotelli:
JESUS!!!.... HEY SO I FINALLY LAND HERE AT LAST!!!.

OH SOULJO U BE BABA OF SUSPENCE, wo suspence fall on u, le anya mb fall on u, i've been very much glued here as i folo ur comment frm my dear evajel 'hidden diamond', hmmm.
As i dey do.
Here na #TEAM'OSIAMARA' make una no 4get. That De' 4 jux keep d words for him mouth as an elder he suppose think b4 talking. Jux pity amara and joy.... Abeg update ASAP Bro..
#patotelli_pattoski...

I sight you bro...I support the #osiamara movement too...lol, thanks for your comment bro
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
mhizclair:
Av been a ghost reader bt dis is really commendable. Oga Souloho pls com and update oooo.

thanks for commenting, I appreciate
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
alarmednigerian:

Bite your tongue, the story can never lose its spark.
I'll bite it with much force ma'am...thank you for sticking with me. Jah bless

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
"Pa Kenneth...you really do have small feet" Osi said conversationally.
Pa Kenneth blinked. His mind seemed to be far away and he had been looking at little Jelemba really strangely.
"What...my feet?"
"Yes sir" Osi was feeling the blood circulate all over his body and wasn't really feeling light headed any more, he felt like he was thinking straight for the first time. He glanced at Amara and caught her surprised look. Only the both of them knew about the small shoe size and the shoe print photograph in Osi's phone.
She raised an eyebrow at Osi that seemed to say: 'Really? Pa Kenneth?
In reply Osi gave her an expression equivalent to a shrug.
Everyone seemed to be focusing on the elders' tiny feet.
"I'm only just noticing it for the first time...elder your feet are really small" Dé John said with a half laugh.
Pa Kenneth was clearly surprised and didn't seem to understand the sudden interest in his feet. "And so? My feet has always been this small, how is it news?!"
Osi frowned suddenly. He remembered Pa Kenneth talking to and soothing the crowd after the attacks, how his words had been so reassuring. He was always able to awaken a feeling of hope in the villagers even after deadly attacks. His speech was usually the curtain raiser before pastor Bartholomew said the prayers. Prayed for the victims, his victims...
Osi didn't know where his thoughts were heading but one thing he had learnt in the past few days was to always go with his guts. Always follow his hunch no matter how strange it seemed.

"what were you saying young lad?" Reverend Okorie had not forgotten that Jelemba was about telling them something important before the old men had interrupted them and he reminded the young boy.
But Jelemba seemed hesitant.
He began to stutter and Osi noticed a look of fear had entered his eyes.
"errm...actually....errm..."
Osi frowned but he didn't frown because of the boy's sudden strange behaviour. Although alarms were going of in his head...no, he frowned because he suddenly remembered something.
When Ozioma's mother had been raped and killed...the morning he had been to the house when Dé john had been heaving and vomiting all the contents of his intestine, he had said the woman had been brutally raped with an object....a pestle...but all the other attacks, Batholomew had never used any object to carry out his evil acts...he didn't need to?
What if the old woman had been raped with the stick because her attacker couldn't maintain an erection...couldn't get it up? Was too old to achieve it?
No that didn't make sense..
Or did it?
He looked at Pa Kenneth and Dé John, just a sideways discreet look.

Meanwhile, Reverend Okorie was still urging Jelemba to talk to him:
"Talk to me boy...everything is alright...no one is going to hurt you"

°•°•°•°•
Dé Nwachukwu was no match for the force of sheer youth that gripped him from behind. He was still experiencing symptoms of the cold he had caught early that morning, running around the woods half naked and getting grabbed from behind in such a way made him feel like his bones could easily be turned to liquid.
"What do you know about Pa Kenneth and his sons? What do you know?!" Bartholomew was shouting in his ear and gripping him roughly, crushing his wind pipe.
Even if the old man tried to talk and explain himself, he couldn't. His face became red...purple...red again.
"please reduce your voice...someone can hear you" Sofiri cautioned his brother with a little fear in his eyes.
"I don't care...I'm going to kill this man!" Bartholomew seemed to have lost it suddenly. The pressure of the past 24 hours finally seemed to have pulled him under. He looked and sounded crazy and couldn't seem to keep his voice down.
"I've never had a man before...maybe I'm going to rip this old fool apart...violate his fragile rectum, since I couldn't have any of his daughters...he might as well take their place" he gave a crazy laugh and even Sofiri took an involuntary step back. His big brother had gone bananas!

Dé Nwachukwu had never been a good Christian. He was more of a pagan...he didn't have any belief in a sovereign and divine God like his daughters.
He didn't really lean towards the science of the land...also known as the way of the dibia
He was simply indifferent when it came to spiritual matters and preferred to exist without paying homage to any being for his life.
But hearing Bartholomew speak about the unholy and wicked plans he had in store for him, the elder of Amaife found a little space and a little wind to gasp out: "Jesus Christ! Save me from this devil!"

Someone knocked the door...

°•°•°•°•
Outside Pa Kenneth's house, Oluchi asked Joy "Are you sure Dé is inside this house...I don't think anyone is home"
Joy frowned "he told me he was coming here to see Pa Kenneth that they were going to talk and plan on what next to do....he called it damage control"

"He's not here...please can we go to the hospital now, I need to see Amara" Paul said rather sullenly. he had followed the girls simply because he wanted to see Amara and talk to her.
"Wait lemme at least knock...I think I heard something" Joy said wondering why Paul still disturbed himself over Amara when she was clearly in love with someone else.
She knocked the door.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Lorlahlizzy(f): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
nice update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Hantonia(f): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Finaly Tanks 4 D Update
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Schlastica16(f): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Welcome back
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Thiannah(f): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
De Nwachukwu shoulda reasoned like an elder and not just open his mouth anyhow,i pray he scales through though
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by heemah(f): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
D suspense tho.. #waitinganxiously
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by yommy20(f): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oga souloho19 it's been a while now, how have u been doing? But please this suspense is killing, my BP has risen cos of this suspense. Please give us a nice update as soon as possible and do jungle justice for pa Kenneth and his two sons. More ink to ur pen, more Mb to ur phone and wisdom, knowledge and understanding from above shall be bestowed upon u. Thanks and do have a nice weekend.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Honeydawealth(f): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Souloho19 u're good! Thumbs up to u!! Still following...
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
thanks for the update oga souloho, shey you know you're a wicked somebori grin. why do you always stop where its about getting hot?
keep up the good work
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by honourable356(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Souloho19..... I applaud you from a distance. Yeah... you are that good! Best wishes..

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (84) (Reply)

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013>

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.