Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Is This A Sin Or Not? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Sin Or Not? (569 Views)

Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Sex Stories: Is It A Sin To Read Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Sin Or Not? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
A friend of mine shared this on Facebook and it got to me that I want much opinions on this...

So, Christians, atheists, etc.. . Come in here.

A Christian sister in a certain Church got pregnant, the Church decided to discipline her since she was not married.
When the elders of the Church called her, she told them that she has stayed in the Church for years and no one is marrying her and she is getting to the age where she might not be able to get pregnant again even if she gets married.
So she went and did artificial insemination since she wants a child. She provided the medical documents that showed that she has done the artificial insemination.
The Sister is pregnant without committing fornication or adultery.
Not so .....??
BUT,
COULD THIS BE A SIN?
If YES or NO
Give reasons for your answer.
If possible Back it with Scripture, so that we can learn.
Pls I need your answers.
Re: Is This A Sin Or Not? by Rtopzy(f): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala..... You are needed here. This shouldn't be called a sin since she did not fornicate.
Re: Is This A Sin Or Not? by SELFmade7(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
I don't know oh sha,

But I know that the church is Assemblies of God church
Re: Is This A Sin Or Not? by ifenes(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
It is a sin
Re: Is This A Sin Or Not? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Atheists are ignorant sets of people. Why would you call for their take and opinions? (I'm not belittling them in anyway).

Just have this in mind that most answers you'll get can't stand for the truth against the issue.

OP, The judgments of men cannot be compared with the judgment of God.

Ecclesiastes12:14;
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with
every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be
evil.

King James Version (KJV)

Nevertheless, try to understand me...

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 10/08/2017) Spiritual Armour / Sufferers Make Strong Believers / Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.