Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. (18840 Views)

Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja Campaign In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by mr1759: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2017
dangote is the greatest kidnapper in Nigeria history,

he has kidnapped Nigeria resources for himself and northern brother.
those fighting corruption should start from ppl like this who are parasitic to our oil money
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by obailala(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2017
Giddiebabalaw:
Good gestures...
Business venture you mean?... I faintly remember Dangote being asked by Fashola to fix this road in return for some tax holidays. So effectively, Dangote is being paid for the job.

Still a very good thing that the road is being fixed though, cos it might have taken another 10 years if this approach wasnt used.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Ceazario: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2017
God bless you abundantly. You tried.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by 8stargeneral: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Him try but if u check na his heavy duty trucks dey spoil d road pass.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by banmee(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Giddiebabalaw:
Good gestures...

It is not his job to fix roads.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by lordnigel(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Why the noise making? is it not the same dangutter who is their dumping warehouse for stolen funds? go back to that road after 3 days and report back the damage his trucks have caused after crushing it down. Mtshwww
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Aburi001: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Jabioro:
You can read my lines.. again is not for your facts..
You guys are here killing yourselves with comments, Dino and other polItalians are busy enjoying themselves.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by bams2999(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Good jobs
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Maj196(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Lol. He's just reparing the damages done by his trucks.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by iammo(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Dangote is fixing the road not cos of praises from nairalanders but cos it currently affects his bussiness since the jebba road linking north to west is not in good shape. We the youth should emulate this, if corrupt politicians aint making our country work we must do something wether biafra, restructuring or simply migrating legally to countries where things work. Life is to short to die whining and complaining
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Dollabiz: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2017
For his own good
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by supereagle(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2017
When will he do Shagamu- Papa Lanto - Ilaro federal road?
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by prodigy24: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2017
The same road his trucks have severely damaged. He is not doing any favour to anyone.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by moses93(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2017
aolawale025:
It makes business sense for him. His trucks are the heaviest users of that road
thanks very much brother!! some guys here don't even care to know why and what he did that for.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by bhankymyk(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Pple will nt see wat dangote is doing nw

https://www.nairaland.com/3584987/bhankymyk-data-services/6#58841234 Check the link for affordable data price
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by owopaul(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Well, This is a good one.. irrespective of who fixing the bad road...the major issue is that the road is been fixed and it is for the benefit of the masses. Kudos to the facilitators.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Prognose: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Wait o.

I thought individuals couldn't fix federal roads
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by dimeji1(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2017
He is only ploughing back part of Tax relief he enjoined last year. Nothing much.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by stGabrielo(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2017
yom2:
until he dash u 1billion u go gree say him dey try abi?
yes nau
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by stGabrielo(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:

Sho ya were ni?
yo fada...
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Jabioro: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Aburi001:
You guys are here killing yourselves with comments, Dino and other polItalians are busy enjoying themselves.
I enjoyed myself as well.. I don't bothered about anyone but I comment whenever I feel.... Dino or Saraki not business...
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2017
DANGOTE....OJO mi ki b'ene
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2017
pepigeorge:
and so what...... nor be him trucks dey scatter d roads....and besides, he is ripping off Nigeria.... tax invasion

Its TAX EVASION not invasion....pls be careful of what you say......did federal ministry of finance tell you that he evades taxes?
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2017
hollowpot15684:

how much did you take to post this?
I don't need to get paid before doing that which is right.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Guseh:

This is a public forum, the largest in african, you don't have to give wrong information because of your hatred for Dino.
Kindly prove your statement with facts.

what has Dino ever done for his constituency talkless of Kogi state?

pls ,I don't follow Yahaya Bello blinded, don't do the same to Dino.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Good for Nigeria. After all, Dangote was getting dollars for his business at a subsidized rate from the CBN.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Joavid:

what has Dino ever done for his constituency talkless of Kogi state?

pls ,I don't follow Yahaya Bello blinded, don't do the same to Dino.

My friend, its bn awhile!
Same here, i don't follow him(Dino) blindly.
I want you to take a trip to my senatorial district and find out whether he has done well or not.
Every legislator operates on three cardinal points, sure you know that?
The first is the act of representation – that is, making sure that your people get their own fair share of the national cake.
The second is the act of lawmaking, through presentation of motions and bills.
The third is oversight functions over Ministries, Departments and Agencies of government.
For your information, Dino has done his best in the last two years. He has the highest numbers of motions and bills today in the history of the National Assembly.
He was awarded 2016 Senator of the Year and decorated by the Senate President (Bukola Saraki).
He did not pick the award from the shelf. It was as a result of the consideration of his legislative input in the senate.
He has employed many people from my senatorial district into the federal civil service through lobbying and appealing to people, i don't need to start mentioning their names here for privacy.
He also has constituency projects spread across the seven local government areas that make up Kogi-West Senatorial District. Like blocks of classrooms, town halls(there is one in his home town which ofcus is my town, thoug the work is still in progress) and boreholes have been completed with pictures already on the Internet.
He has given scholarships to many students.
He has provided relief items and building materials to victims of natural disasters, not forgeting lots of empowerment programmes he has carried out.
He influenced the award of the Ilorin-Kabba road project contract for N21bn and that had been approved by the Federal Executive Council last year.
He also influenced the Obajana- Kabba Road which Dangote has started constructing.
Sure you read about the bill for the upgrade of the College of Agriculture, Kabba, to a full-fledged university. The public hearing for the bill was held last week(20th july, 2017). The bill was sponsored by Dino.
So, he have not faltered in representation and what more can you ask from him rather than to encourage him in every good move he lay his hands on.
I hope i have been able to answer your question? And if you are not satisfied, you may ask any sane person from kogi west who is not a politician to confirmed what i have just said.
Please, i will like you to tell me what Your Senator and Gov. yahaya bello have achieved.

Lest i forget, he is also on the neck of Gov. Yahaya bello, telling him to pay kogi workers/pensioners salaries and arrears...that is what Dino is doing for Kogi as a whole.
Re: Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Guseh:

My friend, its bn awhile!
Same here, i don't follow him(Dino) blindly.
I want you to take a trip to my senatorial district and find out whether he has done well or not.
Every legislator operates on three cardinal points, sure you know that?
The first is the act of representation – that is, making sure that your people get their own fair share of the national cake.
The second is the act of lawmaking, through presentation of motions and bills.
The third is oversight functions over Ministries, Departments and Agencies of government.
For your information, Dino has done his best in the last two years. He has the highest numbers of motions and bills today in the history of the National Assembly.
He was awarded 2016 Senator of the Year and decorated by the Senate President (Bukola Saraki).
He did not pick the award from the shelf. It was as a result of the consideration of his legislative input in the senate.
He has employed many people from my senatorial district into the federal civil service through lobbying and appealing to people, i don't need to start mentioning their names here for privacy.
He also has constituency projects spread across the seven local government areas that make up Kogi-West Senatorial District. Like blocks of classrooms, town halls(there is one in his home town which ofcus is my town, thoug the work is still in progress) and boreholes have been completed with pictures already on the Internet.
He has given scholarships to many students.
He has provided relief items and building materials to victims of natural disasters, not forgeting lots of empowerment programmes he has carried out.
He influenced the award of the Ilorin-Kabba road project contract for N21bn and that had been approved by the Federal Executive Council last year.
He also influenced the Obajana- Kabba Road which Dangote has started constructing.
Sure you read about the bill for the upgrade of the College of Agriculture, Kabba, to a full-fledged university. The public hearing for the bill was held last week(20th july, 2017).
So, he have not faltered in representation and what more can you ask from him rather than to encourage him in every good move he lay his hands on.
I hope i have been able to answer your question? And if you are not satisfied, you may ask any sane person from kogi west who is not a politician to confirmed what i have just said.
Please, i will like you to tell me what Your Senator and Gov. yahaya bello have achieved.

Lest i forget, he is also on the neck of Gov. Yahaya bello, telling him to pay kogi workers/pensioners salaries and arrears.

well, if all this are true. kudos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burns Down Mbolakel, Village Near Chibok On Christmas Day / The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC / Gun Battle Between JTF And Boko Haram In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.