Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua (8051 Views)

Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Aondoakaa Gets 2-yr Ban ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Iranoladun(f): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
Please anyone with the Biodata of Michael Kaase Aondoakaa should please publish it

I'm wondering which school the man attended & how he managed to be call to bar & also rise to become a SAN/Attorney General
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by aloyemeka2: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
Dora marketing Nigeria on TV

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OajBZqvfai0&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by nuelnuel: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
We all know that Aondoakaa is an Illegal chief justice as he was sworn in without d president so he should keep quiet.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by 4tune1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
I don't know why you people don't understand andoaidiot. He can't go against his master and Turai, or we 4got oath taking issue some years back with yaradull, he knows the consequence now. But I be think d catholic woman don consult Rev. Father to pray against d oath's consequence b4 d memo
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by eros(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2010
Is it so difficult for Nigerians to stand up and fight for their right? If there is anyone out there who's got the guts and finance to acquire the latest weaponry, please contact me. I will gladly kill those animals in power without pay. Most definitely Aondoakaa will be first on the hit list. angry angry angry

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by HIROSHI: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2010
And the drama continues. grin

When Obasanjo and Yar'Adua chop belleful and go; dem put civilians friends there dem shout second (fourth) republic, people wey no know dey happy, people wey know dey look, me I no know dem by that name I call dem soldier go soldier come, soldier go, soldier come, soldier come, soldier go, na so our life dey role since dem say we get independence; soldier go, soldier come, soldier come, soldier go,

Na so African man life be, suffer don dabaru him sense; soldier go, soldier come, soldier come, soldier go,

Our lives go roll small, he go go knock head for tree; soldier go, soldier come, soldier come, soldier go,

Apologies to Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

Aondokaa was right about Dora, she is just playing the Saint to buy favour with the in-coming administration. They are both birds of similar feathers or to put it more succinctly, feathers of the same bird.

Advice to President Jonathan: Fire both of them!!!

So, my friend overtake don overtake overtake eh ah, overtake don overtake overtake eh ah,

Ah! soldier go, soldier come, soldier come, soldier go, soldier go, soldier come, soldier come, soldier go,
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by oge4real(f): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hahaa
Aondoaka=Villian tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Akunyili= Heroin kiss
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by IbrahimB: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
Obviously, the vacuum in the presidency doesn't bother Aondoakaa in the least. However, History will judge him.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by rasputinn(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
Enemies of Nigeria including Andoakaa will soon die
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by 3kay945(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
mr aondoaka should remember that whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap either here or later!, galatian 6:7, i think his brain should be tested.
please can anyone tell me what wrong with saharareporter website?
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by kellyvivs(f): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
Aondoakaa, pls wots d meaning of this name? i guess it means hell. the man is an enemy of progress 4 Najia
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by nethacker(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
Brief history of the GOAT called AGF

Michael Kaase Aondoakaa was born June 12, 1962 in Benue. He attended the University of Maiduguri, where he studied law. He became a senior partner of a law firm for 18 years. While helping two of his friends, Ogiri Ajene, former deputy governor of Benue State and Professor Daniel Saror to secure nomination for ministerial appointment, he was invited to meet President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, and during the interview was offered the post of Attorney General.

Attorney General

He was appointed Minister of Justice on 26 July 2007. He was a member of a sub-committee to review the report of Justice Mohammed Uwais committee on electoral reform. The sub-committee assisted in producing a white paper which sparked controversy because it reversed some recommendations of the Uwais committee. It recommended that the President continue to appoint the chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), among other changes. He opposed sacking Maurice Iwu, chairman of INEC, despite criticism of Iwo's conduct of the 2007 elections. He objected to the dissolution of local governments in Ondo State by Olusegun Mimiko, the new governor, although a High Court in Ondo supported the action

Will dat illegal son-of-a-naughty woman citizen turned lawyer shut the hell up  angry angry  he will soon be jailed.

Fela once said:"If u want to move 9ja forward ,first kill all d lawyers and policemen grin grin "
lawyers n N50 bribe-masters r the problems of this country grin grin
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Str8talk: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
I have always had issues with Aondoakaa

But Obj, Maduekwe ("I have not spoken with President for 8wks"wink and Dora on one side is not necessarily good news
The first two are clear opportunists and the 3rd one has been disappointing since leaving NAFDAC
Dora at first said her memo was leaked to the press and now she is talking about it.
So who leaked it?
And there must be other pro-Johnathan people in government who are working quietly

Dora needs to explain to us
(1) what happened in Ekiti (with Ajoke of INEC)
(2) The NTA contract for OB machine
before I believe in this I-love-Nigeria pose
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by rasputinn(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
nethacker:

Brief history of the GOAT called AGF

Fela once said:"If u want to move 9ja forward ,first kill all d lawyers and policemen

Aondoaka is worse than a goat
I know of a certain SAN who prayed a viloent prayer that those that need to die so Nigeria will move forward that God should kill them,so Yar Adua,Andoakaa and co,for you the bell tolls
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by saemoenl(f): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
They should check out what they have cause to our expectancy as we are no where to be found,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by IbrahimB: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
I wonder who's more unpopular: Maurice Iwu or Aondoakaa. Iwu seems to have mellowed a little bit (or till the next round of elections come!)  cheesy
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by archbishop(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hellllllloooooooooooooooo,

While I have an issue with Dora for waiting this long,she eventually did the right thing.As for Aondoakaa well I think we should just ignore him, as it is said " do not argue with a fool, cos people might not notice the difference"

Nigeria Politicians, hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by edoyad(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
Please no body should ever equate Dora to those maleficent individuals. Dora proved herself as a patriot when she ensured that we could walk into any pharmacy and buy genuine drugs(i personally know what i went through searching for genuine diabenese for someone). It so happens that even super heroes could lose focus occasionally but the beauty of it is when they're able to realise their error and come back stronger to defeat goblins.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Aderupoko2: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
Two major forces of evil in this country -Maurice Iwu and Micheal Aandoaka.But why is the NLC leadership so quiet?
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
Mr oando'ka is one of the greatest mistakes that ever happened to Nigeria. He's definitely a major cog that needs to be urgently removed from Nigeria's wheel of progress either by fire or by force.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by 4tune1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
I believe by now andoidiot's wife should be talking senses to his skull if she did not want to sink wt him. As they talk say women have influence on their husband .
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by gidson12(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
Well, u guys should not just jump into conclusion yet. Wat if dora is wrong, there are other ministers who just chose to keep mute on d issue and allow d house of assembly 2 do thier job. Wat if she is really white washing herself, why did she not complain long b4 now. She should remenber that yaradua is her boss and should b diplomatic in her comments. If she find her self not confortable with wat is goin on she should politely resign, just as okonjo iweala did when she felt she could not work with obasanjo. But not that i'm in support yaraduas actions anyway
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by odugbomd: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2010
Aondoka is a confusionist!! I pity 4 him because nemesis must surely catch up with him. Bushman from Gboko stop misleading Naija with ur jagons
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by amram(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
Aondoakaa Haba, this one is too much now
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by symbianDON(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abeg let's call a spade a spade. this dora has always been a patriot of repute. what was nafdac like before the advent of dora and where is nafdac today? for those castigating the woman, if she no talk una go say e no talk. now she don talk u say why she just talk. haba! truth is most of those guys are just chicken hearted and playing smart. inwardly, they actually want yara-whatever out of the way but they dont have the guts to voice it out. as the house and senate, those ones are just a fraudulent bunch who care about nothing, no one or what becomes of the country as long as their allowances are promptly paid. dora has once again distinguished herself by speaking the minds of the masses. yara-whatever should transmit the letter and stop holding us to ransome. e chop winch!!!!
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Mkpotu(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
That dirty man AONDOAKAA is nothing but a disgrace to the legal profession. I think the Disciplinary Committee of NBA should de-robe that guy. His atrocities are becoming unbearable.

I have been watching with keen interest his activities as Attorney General & Minister of justice, i discovered that he is more of a dirty politician than a person who supposedly should be the custodian of the constitution. He has been supporting all corrupt politicians who are being prosecuted by EFCC using technicalities of law to pave way for them, thus the clash he had with EFCC chairman, Farida Waziri.

Now he has taken his wahala to Dora, infact anybody that knows him should tell him that his days are numbered. He has messed himself up and posterity will judge him. as far as am concerned, nothing good can come out of that guy. He is fond of lies, deceits, manipulations, greedy and even not sound as a lawyer.

Abeg, that man should go and marry, nonsense.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by chelseabmw(m): 12:18am On Feb 09, 2010
i hate this aondoakaa, Rubbish
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by darkman200: 12:39am On Feb 09, 2010
the crazy man needs some a** whooping!
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Kilode1: 1:43am On Feb 09, 2010
Make somebody go warn this mutallab called aadoankaa, maybe Dora's family already adviced her, shey aadoankaa no get family ni? angry
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by nethacker(m): 5:06am On Feb 09, 2010
Kilode?!:

Make somebody go warn this mutallab called aadoankaa, maybe Dora's family already adviced her, shey aadoankaa no get family ni?   angry
i doubt if he has respectable family  grin grin he is such a visionless bastard who helps senseless,stupid and insensitive leaders look for fishes on top of trees grin grin
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by master2(m): 5:24am On Feb 09, 2010
Dis man is d devil in yar'dua's govt.4 his self interest he's twisting d constitution and advicing FEC & presidency wrongly.A took d courage 2 apply commonsense 2 say d truth raither than d so call lie lie twisted constitution made 4 few thieves in d kitchen cabinet.
We need people with courage like Dora who can speakout despite d persecution dt await them.I'm happy at least one among d FEC has d courage 2 speak.d end of andoka ,turai,and d so calld kitchen cabinate has come
Dora may give God give u d strenght 2 continue say d truth.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by mbulela: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Dora  marketing Nigeria on TV

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OajBZqvfai0&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]

This woman is all passion and little sense.
She might be a professor of Pharmacology but she is clueless in the arena she finds herself presently.
What crap is she talking in this interview.
see her definition of branding?
i had a sneaky feeling that this woman was overrated and i am more than convinced at present.
like someone said in the 2nd page of this thread, a pig is a pig.
i am unimpressed by neither her nor Andookaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afenifere Deplores Presence Of Soldiers In Lagos / Development In The Niger Delta Region By NDDC / To Avoid Scandal, House Moves To Pass Budget openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.