Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES (15761 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by AmericanQuarter: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2017
The former Gov. of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi(left), with the German Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Berhard Schlaghedz(right), who visited him in his Onitsha residence as part of his official visit to Anambra State today.

Obi who returned from the U.K today, ate lunch with him and had a 3-hour closed door meeting with him.~

12 Likes

Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by owelle22(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Alright
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by MediumStout(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2017
I love igbo's but i hate biafrans. Thunder fall on Nnamdi Kanu's family sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by kettykin: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Obi who returned from the U.K today, ate lunch with him and had a 3-hour closed door meeting with him

Useful discussions on business, politics, Biafra etc must have gone on , does any one realise that no statement was made after the discussion unlike some visit to Kwara by the same ambassador who after going there said his country will support the unity of the country.

Any let the shallow brains parambulating biafran threads keep vacilating between opinions , the internation communities have started aligning forces and strategies

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
cheesy

NEW MEME

PETER OBI: MR. AMBASSADOR, THAT IS MY MADE IN NIGERIA MERCEDES BENZ G-WAGON.

AMBASSADOR: UDONMEANIT

19 Likes

Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by evilyoruba: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2017
MediumStout:
But Igbo hate you and your likes.. Biafrans hate you even more

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by 0b100100111: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
MediumStout:

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by solpat(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
cool
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Nice one cheesy[color=][/color]
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by bams2999(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2017
KANU is terrorist
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by 0b100100111: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2017
evilyoruba:

But Igbo hate you and your likes.. Biafrans hate you even more

And you keep importing yourself into there region on daily basis?

Confused sets of lots!

You would kept your hate and stayed back in your land locked erosion ridden region!

Hating and same time flooding there enemies region!

4 Likes

Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by fasterwell(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2017
kettykin:

Useful discussions on business, politics, Biafra etc must have gone on , does any one realise that no statement was made after the discussion unlike some visit to Kwara by the same ambassador who after going there said his country will support the unity of the country.

Any let the shallow brains parambulating biafran threads keep vacilating between opinions , the internation communities have started aligning forces and strategies

Respect the Nigerian Constittions German Ambassador to Igbo Leaders

It is ALWAYS PUS NIGERIA BUT MINUS BIAFRA
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by mr1759: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2017
southeast now very busy with diplomats. why does any one knows
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by donqx: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2017
to do what
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by Okeikpu(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:

Confused sets of lots!

You would kept your hate and stayed back in your land locked erosion ridden region!

So y crying whenever u heard abt Biafra grin.

7 Likes

Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by shaydeenamz(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria is better of as one country but we seriously need restrcturing in all aspect, haba youth we haba to start challenging our leaders for better governance asap
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by Emescot(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy
NEW MEME

Looks more like 'those who give a f*ck went that way' meme grin
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by Rexnegro(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Ok ooo
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by angusakpuogwu: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2017
omo the man look like our naija coach Gernot Rohr
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by LazyNairalander(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy
NEW MEME

what I see is ''those are the IPOB tauts overthere''
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by ejanla077: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2017
oooooo
which kind nonsense be dis. why re dis people visiting ipob touts
Re: Berhard Schlaghedz Visits Peter Obi At His Residence In Onitsha- PICTURES by nnokwa042(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:

Confused sets of lots!

if all of the afonjas that's littered street of London with amala and ewedu re all deported then we will go from

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Governorship Aspirant Delivers Transformers Promised On Live Radio / FG Purchases N50m Earthquake Monitoring Equipment / President Muhammadu Buhari Declares Assets Ready For Swearing In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.