Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker (562 Views)

The PDP Still Has More States Than It Had In 2015 After Supreme Court's Shakeup / The PDP Still Has More States Than It Had In 2015 After Supreme Court's Shakeup / PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker by castrolinterna: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2017
The member representing Magama Constituency in the Niger State House of Assembly on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Abbas Waziri, says the party will bounce back in 2019 if it offers Nigerians something new.
Waziri said on Tuesday in Minna that with the resolution of the leadership crisis that rocked the PDP, many of those who defected would return to the party.
The lawmaker, who noted that the party had learnt its lesson, called on those that left to have a rethink and come back.
Waziri, one of only three PDP members in the Assembly, maintained that the party still enjoyed the goodwill of Nigerians.
“People still appreciate the PDP because of what we have been able to achieve during our time.
“We tried our best when we had power at the centre and you cannot dispute that,” he said.
On his constituency social services, he said he built a block of 5 class rooms at Auna as well as the electrification of Shagwa.
According to him, other projects executed by him include the purchase and installation of 500KVA transformer in Nasko and construction of Solar powered borehole in Majinga.
read more http://www.smkgroove.com/2017/07/pdp-still-has-place-in-heart-of.html
Re: PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker by okosodo: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2017
If attempt to compare PDP with APC, we were living like American citizens but we were not aware. PDP is not perfect, but they are like Godsent when you compare them to APC. I still hate PDP, though, with passion

1 Like

Re: PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker by sarrki(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Affliction shall not rise for the second time
Re: PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker by RoyalUc(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2017
"The lawmaker...noted that the party had learnt its lesson," yet they can't be responsible enough to apologise to Nigerians for putting this nation in the mess we are in today.
Nigerans still talk about PDP because APC don't seem to know what they are doing.
Re: PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker by tuniski: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2017
RoyalUc:
"The lawmaker...noted that the party had learnt its lesson," yet they can't be responsible enough to apologise to Nigerians for putting this nation in the mess we are in today.
Nigerans still talk about PDP because APC don't seem to know what they are doing.

ApC too needs to apologize for deceiving nigerians then quit cos of incompetence and hypocrisy . PDP's worst is better than APC's best!
Re: PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker by RoyalUc(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
tuniski:

ApC too needs to apologize for deceiving nigerians then quit cos of incompetence and hypocrisy . PDP's worst is better than APC's best!

I agree that APC's handdling of things in recent times has been shrouded in secrecy and thus, qualifies as deception but "PDP's worst is better than APC's best?" Sincerely, that's not true. APC has being in power for two and compare their mess with that of a people that ruled for sixteen years? I don't think that'll be fair.
APC's 'incompetence' is pronounced because of the high hopes we had and their unrealistic promises.
Very importantly, the system was already headed for ...let me just hold my peace.

APC = PDP - (Makarfi, et al +/- Sarraki, et al)
Re: PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker by Babalegba(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yes, PDP still has a place in the agony area of the Nigerians heart.Evil thieves.
Re: PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker by tuniski: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
RoyalUc:

I agree that APC's handdling of things in recent times has been shrouded in secrecy and thus, qualifies as deception but "PDP's worst is better than APC's best?" Sincerely, that's not true. APC has being in power for two and compare their mess with that of a people that ruled for sixteen years? I don't think that'll be fair.
APC's 'incompetence' is pronounced because of the high hopes we had and their unrealistic promises.
Very importantly, the system was already headed for ...let me just hold my peace.

APC = PDP - (Makarfi, et al +/- Sarraki, et al)
It not tenable to be blaming pdp for apc's impotence. In fact, it is an admission that pdp's worst is better than apc's best! Afterall, they are nothing but hiders/gang behind buhari. The buhari is now demystified as a disaster!

You are managing your home and someone keep saying he can handle it better, small time your wife poisoned you so he took over the home; from that point everything went from manageable to bad, worse and worst. All the wife hears is that the poisoned husband left the house in bad shape. What nonsense!
Re: PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker by RoyalUc(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
tuniski:

It not tenable to be blaming pdp for apc's impotence. In fact, it is an admission that pdp's worst is better than apc's best! Afterall, they are nothing but hiders/gang behind buhari. The buhari is now demystified as a disaster!

You are managing your home and someone keep saying he can handle it better, small time your wife poisoned you so he took over the home; from that point everything went from manageable to bad, worse and worst. All the wife hears is that the poisoned husband left the house in bad shape. What nonsense!

Ok o...PDP's worst is better than APC's best!

I am neither a member nor supporter of APC but i was not comfortable with the comparison.

I've not see any road or any other public infrastructure built by PDP that APC destroyed.
Not even a working policy was outrightly repealed, as a matter of fact, most of the policies and executions of this government are adopted/inherited and modified where necessary (education curriculum, agricultural blueprint, railway project, TSA, etc) from previous administration unlike what is happening in the US with OBAMACARE.

For now, the major difference btw both parties is the level of impunity and unbridled looting which characterized the PDP
Re: PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker by tuniski: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
RoyalUc:

Ok o...PDP's worst is better than APC's best!

I am neither a member nor supporter of APC but i was not comfortable with the comparison.

I've not see any road or any other public infrastructure built by PDP that APC destroyed.
Not even a working policy was outrightly repealed, as a matter of fact, most of the policies and executions of this government are adopted/inherited and modified where necessary (education curriculum, agricultural blueprint, railway project, TSA, etc) from previous administration unlike what is happening in the US with OBAMACARE.

For now, the major difference btw both parties is the level of impunity and unbridled looting which characterized the PDP
APC is deceptively very corrupt where is all the money they borrowed? They are not paying subsidy and have not increased salaries yet humongous debt is being accrued.
They have copied badly the policies of the PDP they so much loathed. And they haven't added anything in infrastructure as you rightly put it, they simply have mismanaged what was Handed to them!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Full Speech On Return. / Quit Notice: UN Experts Call For Arrest, Prosecution Of Arewa Youths / BREAKING: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Deziani’s N7.6bn Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.