Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! (1080 Views)

Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC / Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by moninuola65: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2017
It's time to declare igbo ghost Nigerian, although they take all Nigerian opportunities but deny been Nigerian
They were every where in Nigeria.
Their Identity, nationality, passport were Nigerian, they doing jobs, have assets through out the federation, holding offices, control Nigeria economy,
with all the opportunities acquire by igbo in Nigeria with all the freedom and rights, igbo didn't agree to be Nigerian!
I met one this morning.
I said, good morning Nigerian
he said am not Nigerian!
Can't we declare igbo ghost Nigerian?
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by attackgat: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Was it not you Nigerians that came to the East to fight for 3 years to bring Igbos back into Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by moninuola65: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:
Was it not you Nigerians that came to the East to fight for 3 years to bring Igbos back into Nigeria?
Doesn't American fight the 11 states and bring them back into America?
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by prodigy24: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
moninuola65:
It's time to declare igbo ghost Nigerian, although they take all Nigerian opportunities but deny been Nigerian
Their Identity, nationality, passport were Nigerian, they doing jobs, have assets through out the federation, holding offices, control Nigeria economy,
with all the opportunities acquire by igbo in Nigeria with all the freedom and rights, igbo didn't agree to be Nigerian!
I met one this morning.
he said am not Nigerian!
[/s]
Stop writing trash. Is it a must to be a Nigerian?
Who Nigeria eep?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by moninuola65: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
Stop writing trash. Is it a must to be a Nigerian?
Who Nigeria eep?
Is it a must to carry Nigerian Identity round the world
Why can't you burn you Nigerian documents?
And is it by force to live in any part of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by FUNNYBONE1(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2017
MTCHEEEWWWW

Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by NetBizguy: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
moninuola65:
I met one this morning.
he said am not Nigerian!

Who are the "we" you're talking about? So you opened this thread and wrote this against the entire Igbo race?
"Can't we declare igbo ghost Nigerian?"

Is this not sort of the pogrom that happened before! So this is what all of you are thinking against Igbos? instead of declaring them Ghost Nigeria as you speak (even though a space holder like your entire race doesn't even exist anywhere Igbo is mentioned let alone thinking of doing that) why not agree to referendum so that this country can be divided and everybody will go their way.. about the embolden in this comment? That's because you got the nerve to think such a thing against Igbo race.. thank God internet does not forget.. ours is freedom.. yours is how to make us suffer in Nigeria.. The internet is recording for the days of reckoning

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Who Nigeria epp? Fvck Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by moninuola65: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
NetBizguy:

Who are the "we" you're talking about? So you opened this thread and wrote this against the entire Igbo race?

Is this not sort of the pogrom that happened before! So this is what all of you are thinking against Igbos? instead of declaring them Ghost Nigeria as you speak (even though a space holder like your entire race doesn't even exist anywhere Igbo is mentioned let alone thinking of doing that) why not agree to referendum so that this country can be divided and everybody will go their way.. about the embolden in this comment? That's because you got the nerve to think such a thing against Igbo race.. thank God internet does not forget.. ours is freedom.. yours is how to make us suffer in Nigeria.. The internet is recording for the days of reckoning
but internet is not for all hate speech you unleash on Nigerian.
but what hold igbo down in Nigeria,
pack and go to biafra is that difficult to do.
you hate Nigeria can't you leave Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by moninuola65: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
Who Nigeria epp? Fvck Nigeria
Who Nigeria epp? Fvck igbo.
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
moninuola65:

check my signature,who is osu?
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by Kazim88: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
moninuola65:

You think Igbos are the reason of your failed destiny....

Go, Your parent are the cause... go... go murder them.. you would be free.

Sons of Murderers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by Kazim88: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
NetBizguy:

That is the same way it started in 1962-3-4

But this time, They would certainly suffer.
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by moninuola65: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kazim88:

if you don't want history to repeat itself you will let history go with it's time, otherwise it will repeat itself.
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by OreMI22: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
moninuola65:
I met one this morning.
he said am not Nigerian!
[/s]

Please declare what you like and stop bothering people here.

Fulanis are not interested in well-being of Nigeria but ONLY interested in Biafran OIL and how to cheat, kill and lie to annex it.

I am therefore asking southerners to unite and stop the uninterrupted oil flow until the question of a fair constitutional order, Resource control and citizenship is addressed.
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by NetBizguy: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
moninuola65:

but internet is not for all hate speech you unleash on Nigerian.
but what hold igbo down in Nigeria,
pack and go to biafra is that difficult to do.
you hate Nigeria can't you leave Nigeria.

Its obvious you're a child because you're not thinking properly, we're in Nigeria both South East and every other part is currently criminally being called Nigeria the name that was coined and being used to strip you off your rights, so when they agree to referendum, we decide where to belong then we can go to Biafra.. I'm sure you're very hungry at this time because the Nigeria the cabals used and still using to impoverished your parents has also decimated your cerebrum

When you grow up to understand that nation is formed by not forced unto people then you will know people come together and agree to exist as one and as such create rule and order that form the basis of their constitution, if your grand father is still alive go and ask him whether there was a time he agreed to be a Nigeria or was Nigeria forced unto him, then you can come and talk when wise men from the east are talking..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by ZorGBUooeh: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kazim88:

Guy this time,I bet you will suffer ad loose also.
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by cumbak60: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
The op must be from a cetain part of the country. I wonder why these guys are so obsessed with Igbos shocked
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by cumbak60: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy this time,I bet you will suffer ad loose also.
What are you going to do man, kill Igbos undecided
Re: Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! by moninuola65: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
OreMI22:
[s][/s]

Please declare what you like and stop bothering people here.

Fulanis are not interested in well-being of Nigeria but ONLY interested in Biafran OIL and how to cheat, kill and lie to annex it.

I am therefore asking southerners to unite and stop the uninterrupted oil flow until the question of a fair constitutional order, Resource control and citizenship is addressed.
Where have you been to, the amendment had ended in the senate, the local council is autonomous and independent candidate is authorized!
celebration my friend!

(1) (Reply)

She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) / Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir / Biafra: Igbo Group Drags Buhari, Buratai To Court Over Operation Python Dance II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.