Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Do You Own A Konga Store? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Own A Konga Store? (758 Views)

Konga Free Shipping. / Look At What Í Got From Konga / Beware Of This Seller On Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Konga Store? by Godmother(f): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Do you sell on Konga? How do you cope with the 2,500 monthly fee especially when you don't make sales that month? Also how do you drive sales to your store?

I feel us sellers should come together to share ideas on how to grow our businesses by sharing and advising. What do you guys think?
Re: Do You Own A Konga Store? by cbrass(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
I sell on konga, I don't think you have to pay for the gold sub, you can opt for the 1k sub nw grin its been awhile , how u doing. As for the traffic I think things have really gone down now, maybe people dont have much to buy I don't know sha. I have a Facebook page of about 5k users. Send me your store URL so I can help you share your items on the page wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Own A Konga Store? by Godmother(f): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
I just saw this. I actually closed my store but thinking of reopening it. Thanks for the offer. Will buzz you as soon as the store is up.

(1) (Reply)

Women Footwear And Handbag For Sale / DIY Organic Beauty And Healthcare Products / Looking For Classy Fashion Bags To Go With that Casual or corporate Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.