Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Northern Yoruba Set To Become President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northern Yoruba Set To Become President (666 Views)

Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Major-General Biu: “Repentant Boko Haram Members Can Become President” / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Northern Yoruba Set To Become President by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
As far As Nigeria Is Concerned,The Word Geopolitical Zones Remains One of its Most Illogical And Indefensible Myth.

There Are Northern Yoruba's(Yoruba Who Are Indigenes Of The Northi) that Is if The Use Of The Word 'North Central' (Don't Know Where Nigerian Political Manipulators Got That From) is Allowed To Be Used.

My Question Is When Will A Northern Yoruba Ever Qualify For The Office of the President..?

NB: Before You Start Calling Me IPOB(I wish I was Anyway), Am Isoko From Another Fraudulent Term 'Niger Delta'.
Re: A Northern Yoruba Set To Become President by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yes yoruba muslims grin
Re: A Northern Yoruba Set To Become President by zionmade(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
OP let me ask u some personal questions
1. Are u graduate
2. Are u between the age of 18-40
3. Do u have junior citizens who look up to u.
4. Do u dream of being a leader in Nigeria one day (not necessarily political )
if all ur answers are yes then u re useless to this country. If all u can think of, all u can imagine is yoruba muslim presidency and not a leader who can take this country forward then nigeria has wasted all the resources she spent on building the roads u walk on, the electricity u have, subsidizing the school fees u paid as a student etc.
If all u can contribute to ur country is wat u wrote up there, then u re a waste of space in this nation.

I am an Igbo and i proudly say no to useless and blind tribalism

1 Like

Re: A Northern Yoruba Set To Become President by Sagay212: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
lol....MF why are you so concerned about yoruba president. Two topics about Yoruba presidents after you created a moniker on 24th. Focus on your biafrau.d you coward. no be only isoko1stson, na okijalastborn you go be.

Read the rubbish you wrote as thread and see if you can make any sense out of it.

Re: A Northern Yoruba Set To Become President by Standing5(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
At first it was Yoruba Muslim, now it is all about Yoruba Northerners. Anything to make the west and north one indivisible entity in the face of referandum agitation sure rocks some persons boat.
Re: A Northern Yoruba Set To Become President by fratermathy(m): 12:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
As far As Nigeria Is Concerned,The Word Geopolitical Zones Remains One of its Most Illogical And Indefensible Myth.

There Are Northern Yoruba's(Yoruba Who Are Indigenes Of The Northi) that Is if The Use Of The Word 'North Central' (Don't Know Where Nigerian Political Manipulators Got That From) is Allowed To Be Used.

My Question Is When Will A Northern Yoruba Ever Qualify For The Office of the President..?

NB: Before You Start Calling Me IPOB(I wish I was Anyway), Am Isoko From Another Fraudulent Term 'Niger Delta'.

The fact that you keep saying you are Isoko on almost every thread even when your moniker blatantly calls you Isoko1stSon shows that you are definitely not Isoko. Besides, no Isoko person has qualms with Niger Delta as a term. Only Igbos detest that term. So come out and accept who you are, an IMPOSTOR!

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Behind CNN Embarrassment Of Buhari / Ozubulu Massacre: The Hidden Truth Revealed / President Buhari's National Broadcast Was Pre-recorded To Avoid Any Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.