Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (826917 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by abestine(m): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
oluswagger:
Folks, praise the Lord with me!! I just received a mailed stating that our passports (SP for me & WP for wifey) have been dispatched to Lagos (VFS).

Though I have deferred admission tilllJan, but it is reassuring that it has been settled. Again somebody "shout Hallelujah!!!!"

Congrats, just received mail too that my passport has been sent to Visa office. Which province are you heading to? I am going to manitoba, put in for deferral to January too

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2017
oluswagger:
Folks, praise the Lord with me!! I just received a mailed stating that our passports (SP for me & WP for wifey) have been dispatched to Lagos (VFS).

Though I have deferred admission tilllJan, but it is reassuring that it has been settled. Again somebody "shout Hallelujah!!!!"
Hallelujah!!! Thank God and big congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Favourina87: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Please I am new here. I applied since May 31st and since then no update. Still on background check. I have sent a number mail to cic but no response, can I get a format of the kind of mail to send them
AND I realy am in need of my passport, is there a possible way to get my passport without my application been withdrawn?
Please I really need help on the mail format. Thank you. It will end in praise......!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by yungcee: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Austinpee4:

Did you apply online?

Austingpee Please can you assist me with a review of my sop and draft to secure a supervisor.Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2017
oluswagger:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by yungcee: 12:38am On Sep 12, 2017
oluswagger:

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Michaelbay: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Hello guruz please I need an advice my study visa application is still under processing and my resumption deadline as past, before then i tried to defer my admission but my school said they can't differ my course of program that they will have to withdraw my admission if dont resume before 11th sept then re-apply for 2019 intake. Any advice please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 12, 2017
abestine:

Congrats, just received mail too that my passport has been sent to Visa office. Which province are you heading to? I am going to manitoba, put in for deferral to January too
Western, Ontario
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 12, 2017
Favourina87:
Please I am new here. I applied since May 31st and since then no update. Still on background check. I have sent a number mail to cic but no response, can I get a format of the kind of mail to send them
AND I realy am in need of my passport, is there a possible way to get my passport without my application been withdrawn?
Please I really need help on the mail format. Thank you. It will end in praise......!
There isn't any special format other to state (genuine reasons) why you need special/accelerated processing e.g. prolly you may lose your funding (if on scholarship).
If they are not responding your mail, pls keep calm. They will eventually attend to it. It is surer because you have not been notified of any denial. You need serious prayers now

2. You can't withdraw your passport without ruining your application

3. Just hold the faith. You are almost there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bronze25(f): 2:50am On Sep 12, 2017
oluswagger:

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Jejelaye01: 3:40am On Sep 12, 2017
Greetings from regina. Sure we are doing good.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 5:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Beverly.....

I saw your pm.....but didn't see any message kindly check your mail and send me your number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kenny4uu: 5:57am On Sep 12, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Hello Kenny4uu,

What is your CGPA? If it is high, some schools can waive GMAT/GRE for you. Us084 was admitted to University of Lethbridge with funding and they also waived GMAT for her because she has a high CGPA. Check universitystudy.ca to search for your desired schools.

Getting admission into Canadian Universities (especially research-based programs) is a herculean task but doable.

Note: I will advise you to write GRE and not GMAT if they accept both GRE and GMAT. I've written both and based on my test experience, GRE is easier.

I wish you the best!

Thnk u my brother, my CGPA is 3.0 & dnt wnt 2 write GMAT or GRE cos I dnt av much wt me nw so d little I av I wnt 2 utilize it.
Pls in PGD I was refused I applied 4 marketing research bt if I apply 4 masters in ECONOMICS nw hope they will nt refuse my visa again? Though I av Bsc in Economics & am working as a senior marketing officer in Federal government establishment, hope it wil nt backfire visa? Pls I need answer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 6:12am On Sep 12, 2017
oluswagger:

Nope. Still the same. But that doesn't matter as long as i have my trv

Sir, no notice and you assume it's an approval just because it said passport dispatched? I hope it's an approval and wish you the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Phocusjosh(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2017
abestine:

You will use your tracking I'd, a number that looks like this
20170910GHANSTU08792
Thanks. No record found for mine.
Imputed this 20170908CALASTU19620 and my date of birth.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Twallace:

Have you gotten your Uniben transcript? Pm for their number
Bros, I'm still waiting for the number. I believe u forgot.. Please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ericsunday619: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Am apply for bachelor's degree in nursing. IELTS 6.5 with minimum band of 6.0 and 7.0 in speaking. Waec results 6B, 2A1 and one 1C. My sponsor is my step dad and i have been denied US visa three times. What are my chances of getting Canada students visa. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ericsunday619: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Am apply for bachelor's degree in nursing. IELTS 6.5 with minimum band of 6.0 and 7.0 in speaking. Waec results 6B, 2A1 and one 1C. My sponsor is my step dad and i have been denied US visa three times. What are my chances of getting Canada students visa. Thanks
I left high school since 2014, I hope its not a problem. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by abestine(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Phocusjosh:

Hope you used the right link?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Arebo: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2017
Good morning! For people that added land documents to their application, please how does one get an estimated cost of the land?? as in this case, it's not a newly acquired land & what cogent reason can one add when attaching land docs owned by one's dad? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by limai17: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Submitted May 16. Still no update on my status the only update I ever got was my UCI number in August, since then nothing. George Brown college,strategic marketing.
GREGORIAN:
May, june and july applicants for fall 2017 still waiting patiently for TRV Please could you share your complete current application status...It must end it praize beleive second week just started, goodnews must shows her beautiful face this week|||claim it....please share your status updated or not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Arebo:
Good morning! For people that added land documents to their application, please how does one get an estimated cost of the land?? as in this case, it's not a newly acquired land & what cogent reason can one add when attaching land docs owned by one's dad? Thanks
Get a registered estate valuer to do it for you. Emphasy on registered. He will prepare a valuation doc for you.
As per reason, it is just a collateral of financial security to assure that you won't be stranded in CAN.
#MyOpinion

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2017
me too o i just sent them a mail
Phocusjosh:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by vikmeek: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2017
abestine:

The Visa Officer,
High Commission of Canada,
Visa Section,
42, Independence Avenue,
Accra,
Ghana

Thanks bro.

Please can I use the same Address for my sponsors Letter and other Letters to VO?

What of My SOP does it need an opening address
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by pvc4real: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2017
abestine:

You will use your tracking I'd, a number that looks like this
20170910GHANSTU08792

Hello house, mine vfs tracking number is with calastu instead of Ghanstu. Does it mean my study permit app is being handled at Canada Lagos office? I have always thought all study permit apps are treated in Ghana.

Please , is there any similar case in the house?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2017
lol that was the same thing i complained of. i think it's only ghana that can track o because i'm confused
abestine:

Hope you used the right link?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Kof99: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2017
GREGORIAN:
Share your Application Status
This is my current status smiley

2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by yeahkim: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2017
pvc4real:

Hello house, mine vfs tracking number is with calastu instead of Ghanstu. Does it mean my study permit app is being handled at Canada Lagos office? I have always thought all study permit apps are treated in Ghana.

not all are treated in ghana

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by yeahkim: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Kof99:

This is my current status smiley
when did you apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ope100(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Do you mean to say 2018 fall? If so, ask your school to consider you for reactivation of your application. I am in a similar senerio, my school cancelled my application, and reactivated it a few days after, this way, I dint need to pay a new application fee, send in my transcripts and support documents. I also dint loose my tuition credits from an award I won previously. All I'm hoping for now is that my school reviews my application and grants me admission sonnest, while I await cic's response. Cheers
Michaelbay:
Hello guruz please I need an advice my study visa application is still under processing and my resumption deadline as past, before then i tried to defer my admission but my school said they can't differ my course of program that they will have to withdraw my admission if dont resume before 11th sept then re-apply for 2019 intake. Any advice please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
You are not alone!! have u tried tracking ur study
pvc4real:

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.