Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says (1446 Views)

"Abacha Buried 500 Human Heads In Aso Rock; Yahaya Jameh Caused Buhari Illness" / Buhari’s Illness Delaying APC Convention – Governor Abdulaziz Yari / Buhari’s Illness Prevents 10 Envoys From Assuming Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by Henrychiz(m): 2:07am On Jul 27, 2017
One of Nigeria’s state governors who met with President Muhammadu Buhari in London on Wednesday said this evening he was delighted to see the national leader in person after so many weeks of uncertainty.

He told SaharaReporters anonymously that the delegation of seven governors found Mr. Buhari to be “much better shape than earlier speculated,” and in full control of his faculties.

“Yes, the illness had a taken a toll on his health,” he said, describing Buhari’s walk as “okay” if his advanced age is factored in.

Of the president’s speech, “I did not notice any remarkable change in his voice,” the governor declared.

He said he and his colleagues enjoyed a sumptuous lunch at Mr. Buhari’s residence before their departure but did not clarify whether the president participated in the meal, or how long they were with him.

“We met one of your correspondents hanging around at the gate asking questions on whether the President is going to return home in two weeks,” he said of SaharaReporters.

The governor further said that members of his delegation believed Mr. Buhari should follow the advice of his doctors and not be stampeded into rushing back home.

“After all, he has left the country in a very capable hand, fiercely loyal, competent, cerebral and unambitious,” he said, referring to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.

President Buhari is thought to be suffering from cancer, but he has refused to disclose his diagnosis. Wednesday marked the 80th day of his “medical vacation” in the United Kingdom.

http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/buharis-illness-has-taken-toll-on-his.html

Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by GetHelpWorldwid: 2:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Lies everywhere embarassed
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by Ilajeboy(m): 2:13am On Jul 27, 2017
undecided he should come back alive that's d koko
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by sarrki(m): 2:13am On Jul 27, 2017
All I know is Mr president is doing well

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by mormonslayer: 2:19am On Jul 27, 2017
You're keep flying in and out of London wasting tax payers money when all the the president had to do was send out a televised massage to his people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by nextprince: 2:23am On Jul 27, 2017
“Yes, the illness had taken a toll on his health,” he said, describing Buhari’s walk as “okay” if his advanced age is factored in.
“After all, he has left the country in a very capable hand, fiercely loyal, competent, cerebral and unambitious,” he said, referring to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.

Rather than thinking with their brains, nematodes will rather wait for FFK to do the thinking. Here are first hand comments from a governor in the opposition. Or is PDP now working for APC?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by nextprince: 2:23am On Jul 27, 2017
I wish my president speedy recovery.
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by Kestolove(m): 2:32am On Jul 27, 2017
Sai baba till 2023
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by castrokins(m): 2:38am On Jul 27, 2017
Thought I'd Heard The Worst Until This... Whats Sickness If It's Not Taking A Toll On Your Health?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by AMARACHINOSE(f): 2:55am On Jul 27, 2017
i know the sure say these man still de alife
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by sarrki(m): 3:06am On Jul 27, 2017
AMARACHINOSE:

Its inconsequential to us

Please greet oga for us

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by nextprince: 3:08am On Jul 27, 2017
AMARACHINOSE:
Pls who understands what this one is saying?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by tydi(m): 3:42am On Jul 27, 2017
In other words he's" oDi ndu ownu ka mma"....

walking corpse!
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by oz4real83(m): 5:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Waiting for the next set of pussycats that will be going to London to see the queen. That is what Nigerian politicians have become. Unfortunately,it isnt the queen our pussycat politicians keep seeing when they get to London. Despite this,I still wish the president quick health recovery and also the recovery of our federal capital territory from London,back to Abuja!!!
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by Evablizin(f): 5:27am On Jul 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by Almaheed: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2017
this is leadership at it lowest standard. are we in a democracy at all, is our media working no investigative journalism apparently am not convinced that PMB as the right abilities to govern since he as been sick for the most part of the year
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by BrutalJab: 5:44am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

Rather than thinking with their brains, nematodes will rather wait for FFK to do the thinking. Here are first hand comments from a governor in the opposition. Or is PDP now working for APC?
Why are you always cursing and insulting imaginary people?

How do you even enjoy life outside Nairaland?

Are you Buhari's first son? Then why evils
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by Henrychiz(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Amen! We all should be concerned about our president quick recovery.
oz4real83:
Waiting for the next set of pussycats that will be going to London to see the queen. That is what Nigerian politicians have become. Unfortunately,it isnt the queen our pussycat politicians keep seeing when they get to London. Despite this,I still wish the president quick health recovery and also the recovery of our federal capital territory from London,back to Abuja!!!
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by Viergeachar: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
All I know is Mr president is doing well

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Zombie o zombie!
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by SalamRushdie: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Enough of the waste of taxpayers funds please if Buhari is a good man that means we'll for this country he will make a video press brief to Nigerians and save us all the money used by these clueless governors to visit him just to prove he is alive
Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by Henrychiz(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2017
I hard that the money those governors spent to visit Mr President is up to 50 million naira or is it dollar?

SalamRushdie:
Enough of the waste of taxpayers funds please if Buhari is a good man that means we'll for this country he will make a video press brief to Nigerians and save us all the money used by these clueless governors to visit him just to prove he is alive

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Illness Has Taken A Toll On His Health, Visiting Governor Says by AMARACHINOSE(f): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Na Waooo 50 million naira? Chai these government are wasting money for nothing, imagine just to see person for London shocked shocked
Henrychiz:
I hard that the money those governors spent to visit Mr President is up to 50 million naira or is it dollar?

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Biafra Is Bad News For Igbos / Blood Will Flow If Nigeria Is Allowed To Dissolve / Breaking.. Peter Obi Loses His LGA To APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.