Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,329 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Am Not Owing Osun Stae Workers - Rauf Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Owing Osun Stae Workers - Rauf Aregbesola (440 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Am Not Owing Osun Stae Workers - Rauf Aregbesola by Naijasuite: 2:58am On Jul 27, 2017
http://www.naijasuite.com/2017/07/i-am-not-owing-osun-state-workers-rauf.html
Governor of osun state [Rauf Aregbesola] has explained the status of civil servants’ salaries in the state.

Mr. Aregbesola said this on Wednesday in Osogbo at a symposium organised by the Osun Command of the Police Community Relations Committee.

The governor said in spite of the economic challenges confronting the nation and the state in particular, his administration had not failed in paying workers regularly.

Mr. Aregbesola said he was aware of the insinuation being peddled by those he regarded as adversaries to incite the public against his administration.

He, however, said most workers in the state had been paid up to June.

“Let me make a resounding correction that despite the paucity of funds, it is only a section of workers on grade level 12 and above who receive painfully 50 per cent of their gross salaries based on agreement between the government and the labour union.

“So, outside that category of workers on grade level 12 and above, no other receives half of his or her salaries and the workers in this category are just 20 per cent of the state’s workforce.
Click the Link Below to Read more:
http://www.naijasuite.com/2017/07/i-am-not-owing-osun-state-workers-rauf.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Owing Osun Stae Workers - Rauf Aregbesola by nextprince: 4:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Aregbe, just carry on with your job and ignore toads.

Ipork toads are the animals spreading such lies everywhere.
Re: I Am Not Owing Osun Stae Workers - Rauf Aregbesola by Mynd44: 5:47am On Jul 27, 2017

(1)

Okonjo-iweala Named Director At UK Bank — To Earn £130,000 A Year / Afenifere Hails South West Governors On Regional Integration / Biafra: How Nwodo Is Playing Politics With Ohanaeze Presidency - SERG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.