Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company (9635 Views)

Re-open Border With Benin Republic, Ghana Urges Nigerian Government / Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran / Reps Pass Bill To Establish Mining Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by carlywandy(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Rucheen:
Mining company is not what Government rush into anyhow, anywhere in the world let alone an unstable government of Nigeria that will make an accountant the minister of mines

Proudly a Geoscientist

You are Right Geofellow.
Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by Ekg911(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
U think Nigeria don't know what they are doing?
Serious mining is going on in the north without any remittance to the government..
Buy ND oil is for the whole country..
I heard that kadunna alone has more gold than Ghana but no one is talking about that..
you know the kind gold wey Ghana get
Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by Ekg911(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2017
googlepikins:
Buhari has finally finished Nigeria, how can ordinary Ghana that's like nasarawa state be borrowing them sense?
@least Ghana get sense pass una...common lite una no get cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by stankezzy: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Best advice of the century , if government can find a way to nationalise agriculture and mining so that ss and south east will not be cheated in having their oil as national property
Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by toolovely(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blue3k2:
What sort of mumu advice is Ghana handing. They must know nothing of our history and failure of state owned companies. We had multiple mining companies where are they? What are their big accomplishments. All of them are moribund. The private sector should take over and government should only worry about policy.

Even NNPC is just Bastion of corruption. Without joint venture from private companies they would crumble and die. Refineries they let fall apart, oil they drill in expensive or strange places.

“It should not be a problem for a country to own a mining company. It is our concept and attitude towards work, if you say Nigeria is not capable of handling a mining company then I don’t see why they should be a country. They should be able to manage and be able to do it. You should be able to take control of your own country so having a mining company or state mining company I think is a way to go for most African countries.”

i am sure you read this....
Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by Blue3k2: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
toolovely:

“It should not be a problem for a country to own a mining company. It is our concept and attitude towards work, if you say Nigeria is not capable of handling a mining company then I don’t see why they should be a country. They should be able to manage and be able to do it. You should be able to take control of your own country so having a mining company or state mining company I think is a way to go for most African countries.”

i am sure you read this....

It's a stupid argument and policy. I'm not surprised an African is arguing this after decades of data showing private sector to be more efficient that statells owned companies. You guys just like to copy without researchin the effects.

stankezzy:
Best advice of the century , if government can find a way to nationalise agriculture and mining so that ss and south east will not be cheated in having their oil as national property

Why do you African advocate these senseless policies. Did you guys not have history books or economics classes in school.
Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by lovegeneration(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rucheen:
Mining company is not what Government rush into anyhow, anywhere in the world let alone an unstable government of Nigeria that will make an accountant the minister of mines

Proudly a Geoscientist
ok point noted
any way there is a genuine gold mining site in need investors in case u av any hallla me on 08138002359
Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by leathalbeast: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
googlepikins:
Buhari has finally finished Nigeria, how can ordinary Ghana that's like nasarawa state be borrowing them sense?
if Ghana is ordinary then nigeria is worthless. do you think you people have value anywhere in Africa or the world? stupid comment like your stupid self.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by Just30: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
leathalbeast:
if Ghana is ordinary then nigeria is worthless. do you think you people have value anywhere in Africa or the world? stupid comment like your stupid self.
they always want to rub shoulders grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by PetroDolla3: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Just30:
Who wants to rub shoulders with a fooolish, magg0t -filled dustbin zoo called Shitnigeria? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by PetroDolla3: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Just30:
Just30, how now? Don't mind the fuelish maggots from the Federal Republic of Foools grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by leathalbeast: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Just30:
don't mind, I don't know what they get from boasting!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blue3k2:

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/ghana-urges-nigeria-establish-mining-company/

Front Page: Mynd44 Lalasticlala

I don't think Ghana knows how idiotic Nigeria is as a nation
Re: Ghana Urges Nigeria To Establish Mining Company by Bacon21(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Commends Oshiomhole For Redeeming Apc’s Image / EU Commends Buhari For "Swiftness" In Release Of Kankara Students / Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.