Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. (1438 Views)

El-Rufai: Government Officials Are More Likely To Suffer Mental Issues / FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja / Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by ZUBY77(m): 4:43am On Jul 27, 2017
I don't wish anyone death, though death is inevitable.
There are many things that kill humans, one of them is old age.

In Buhari's case, this inevitable old age is here.
When I read people calling on Nigerians to pray for Buhari, I just wonder what the prayers would do for him. Being a realist, I already know no amount of prayers would bring Buhari back to 40 years of age. His task as president requires strength.
No one prays against nature, if you ever try to work against nature, it comes back in double fold.

And whether we like it or not, the old man is no longer capable of doing anything for himself.
He barely stood on his feet during campaign in 2014.
Over 3 years later, we are still debating about his capabilities.
He said himself that there are things he could no longer do for Nigeria at his age, why are we ignoring that?
I know some enemies of Nigeria are forcing this man not to resign or give up the ghost.
No one, even the bigots supporting Buhari on the Internet, voted him to live in London.
But they have foolishly diverted from that, they are more concerned in attacking anyone who asks why a president of the largest black nation on earth has not been in his country for months.
One big thing they fail to see is that if Nigeria gets it wrong, the entire West Africa and Africa at large suffers.

Unfortunately in this politically, tribal and religiously divided and confused disorganized land called Nigeria, every group sees things differently.
And the worst problem is that everyone sees things in a wrong way.

Coming to the pictures of Buhari and his allies, posted few days ago, I am sorry to say that I am not convinced that it's authentic.
Well, that's my opinion.
If I can easily believe such non moving pictures in this age of photoshop applications, where one could easily place the picture of Jesus Christ on the same table with Rochas Okorocha flawlessly, then I must be a fool.

What happened to videos?
Atleast videos could show the Nigerian people some body movements of their president.
In this age where every mobile phone has video applications, no one in that room deemed it fit to get us 10 seconds video of our leader.
Well, some politically blinded people would tell us that videos were not allowed. And we keep running in circles.

No one is taking powers away from APC without elections, therefore power should be handed fully to Osinbajo. If the APC doesn't trust him well enough to lead in the absence of incapacitated PMB, Then we are in trouble.

In conclusion, until we see our president talking or eating in a video, we would keep assuming he is not there.
And for Silly bigots gearing up to attack me first before thinking, return to the third word in this last sentence; that's how I see you, even before you respond.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by SELFmade7(m): 5:09am On Jul 27, 2017
True talk
Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by nextprince: 5:11am On Jul 27, 2017
First, the vegetable had died long ago and was fast decaying, indeed some were communicated via text msgs, meetings were being held by northerners to stop PYO ascension to the seat, men of god heard cries in Aso Rock, Aisha was not looking happy on her way to London etc.

Later, the picture showing apc governors with the president in London was fake, photoshopped, taken in Ramadan, Nigerian drinks weren't in London, FFK balls was sucked white for this revelation.

Same picture has been repeated but now with PDP governors, what is required now is a video showing that Bubu is alive, anyone taking these people serious at his own peril.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by seunlayi(m): 5:31am On Jul 27, 2017
Seriously, I don't care about this man that doesn't care about us but prefer to stick to power despite his health

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by ichommy(m): 5:40am On Jul 27, 2017
seunlayi:
Seriously, I don't care about this man that doesn't care about us but prefer to stick to power despite his health

Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by GeeOh(f): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2017
I remain a THOMAS, until he returns,i mean see him on tv walking, and chatting with pple.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by Almaheed: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2017
op you have spoken the mind of every well meaning Nigerians its such a shame that we are at this point as a nation, indeed we are doomed if we have people playing politics like this its so despicable. I believe they can't tell the lie forever sooner or latter the fowls yansh would open
Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by ipobarecriminals: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2017
keep ur lamentation to urself and other hopeless peep.God can turnaround/change situation.He canceled death/add years. to Hezekial's life.Isaiah 38.He is the unchangeable changer..He says With Long life i will satisfy u and show u my grace.Those who wish the president dead will die instead.U aren't his God
Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by rifasenate11(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2017
the clown above me .
Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by Jengem: 6:45am On Jul 27, 2017
This born to rule has turned to dying to rule...literally
Poor dude
His ambition killed him like it does many men anyway

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by ZUBY77(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
keep ur lamentation to urself and other hopeless peep.God can turnaround/change situation.He canceled death/add years. to Hezekial's life.Isaiah 38.He is the unchangeable changer..He says With Long life i will satisfy u and show u my grace.Those who wish the president dead will die instead.U aren't his God

Read the last sentence again.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by tugrow(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Correct Oga zuby
Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by etebefia: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Lia Mohammed has come again, checkout his tweet

Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by Ajimike(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Good write up.
Unfortunately, we believe everything is possible.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Why I Think The Government Officials Are Lying About Buhari. by porka: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2017
When some of us clamored for Buhari's resignation more than one year ago, you guys were still dreaming.

Unfortunately the SW APC (ACN) has been 'out-gambled'.

They used you guys to get to office. It is not likely they 'abandon' their presidency for you. Sorry! They saw through your permutations.

Rather, Osinbajo is the one under intense pressure to resign.

It's better you guys deal with your issues within yourselves and leave the already traumatized, pauperised, harassed and bastardized Nigerians out of your self inflicted woes.

The masses have entrusted their salvation into the hands of the Almighty God, who alone cannot be checkmated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Beaten Up For Confronting A Nigerian Governor Who Delayed Their Fl / If Anything Happens In Nigeria, We Know Who To Blame. / Tbt: How Ojukwu Lost All The Se States In 2003 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.