Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook (21342 Views)

Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Toufare: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by alphaStoner(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
[size=32pt]i feel this news to be untrue, why isn't the nigga dangling [/size]
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by EricSmallz(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Suicidal thoughts.... I know that feel Bro. It's only fellas who haven't been to deep shit on life that keep acting. However He is living better now... What am passing through right now. I can never blame him or anybody of such....

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by ZACHIE: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:

He even took pre suicide screen shot

Wat a deucedly pedestrian dingleberry
a precociously depraved hemorrhoid
an ineffably pedestrian twit
and a debauched urine-reeking depravity of genetics

#Eco99#

Is everything okay, sir?
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by patola080(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Karlovich:
buhari it will never be well with u, other Africans are now learning from nigerians on how to commit suicide. Sango punish u
u re a big time fool wot is Buhari hv to do in other African countries
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by djbussy(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2017
Say hello to people over there. Tell them we love what baba God gave us and we are really Enjoying life. TO-TO sweet, Food is sweet, fruits are sweat, cool breeze is good, Money is good, Jesus dey take care of us for earth. Good luck to you.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Franchise21(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Karlovich:
buhari it will never be well with u, other Africans are now learning from nigerians on how to commit suicide. Sango punish u
Re u mentally stable?
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by femzylivey(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2017
There is more to this unfortunate incident.

I'm certain most people have had a thought of commiting suicide at one point in life

But, It's always good to have people that can make you Happy around.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by shortgun(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by LexngtonSteele: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Karlovich:

Buhari is a 2 time President....what was your dad doing when PMB was working towards that?

Keep hating him while your life continues being a mess.

You see Buhari everywhere you turn...even in Zambian news

Free tip - YOU are the reason why YOU are a failure, not Buhari....Get well soon.

PS- i personally feel Buhari failed in delivering his mandate but i don't shout his name every time i sneeze

2 Likes

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by shalomm: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2017
EricSmallz:
Suicidal thoughts.... I know that feel Bro. It's only fellas who haven't been to deep shit on life that keep acting. However He is living better now... What am passing through right now. I can never blame him or anybody of such....
I also contemplated suicide you know... but then I will be a coward.... We are going to fight through and win. Keep faith and hope alive brother.

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by goldenarrow: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2017
It's a pity the height which foolishness has attained in some people's lives. This is a mark of ingratitude to God & humanity. The blind would beg that confused fellow to at least give him his eyes before he chose to kill himself. Same for folks with kidney-, liver-related ailments and others.
This fellow not only wasted his life, he also succeeded in throwing valuable body organs and abilities God had chosen to freely gave him, away.
Aside this, it is selfish of him to put his relations and loved ones to this grief. Suicide in my opinions, is a preserve of the hopeless and (or) cowards.
God bless us all.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by frankblinkz(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2017
This joke expensive oooo
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by NonFarmPayrol: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2017
all these kids joining nonsense

make una no go hustle
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by LOVEGINO(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He died a brave man.

The fear of death is what keeps most people from committing suicide.

This man conquered that fear,
That in itself is worth some commendation.
nice one. I hope u ll be next?
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by PatriotTemidayo: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2017
Wasted Idiot.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by PMWSpirit(m): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2017
how person go commit suicide with earphones for ear, what's the plan . To listen to grooves all the way

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by EricSmallz(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2017
shalomm:
I also contemplated suicide you know... but then I will be a coward.... We are going to fight through and win. Keep faith and hope alive brother.
. Glad you digg.. I hope things get better and soon

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Hibiscuss(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2017
Many untold story about his death. From his post and the comments, one could realized he was a cult member and probably he was told to sacrifice himself for the good of the cult society.
He was probably under pressure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He died a brave man.

Foolish braveness
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by davillian(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2017
WilliamsNedd:
But why na? What would make a promising young man take his own life?

RIP Young Chap.
Zambian weed
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by MLK22555: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Everything na Buhari, I can see SENSE sending friend Request so Pls Accept it
Karlovich:

2 Likes

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Aystarz: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Would have recommended Logic's "1-800-273-8255.

You don't gotta die today!
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by superhumanist(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2017
This is so sad.

Parents and elders should be watchful with these young fellows. You never know how depressed or frustrated one can be. You could save a life by just chatting with someone.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by linearity: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He died a brave man.

Nonsense, he died a coward and like a fool.

He hesitated and blinked from facing life's responsibilities and challenges, then seek the cheapest route out.

More people have thought about that cheap way out of their predicaments, but have chosen instead to stay on and fight on, believing they will overcome one day - these are the true brave ones, i.e. Those who have chosen to stay and fight on.

There is nothing brave about taking one's own life.

1 Like

Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by budgetpadding: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2017
nnanyereugo:
Joke taken too far...I guess der's no peace where he's goin to. I don't even kno wat to wish him, OK....God abeg send Lazarus to gv him a drop of water to quench his throat... grin
Hahahahaha
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by budgetpadding: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2017
So pathetic thou
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by propertyquestn: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2017
OMG! This is so sad! It clearly also shows the problem we're having with this generation. Someone was talking about death and people just took it for granted, like, is that really something to joke about? Who knows if someone had actually reached out to this guy, perhaps something like this could have been avoided. But NO! they all took it for a joke. Please this is a lesson for everyone, let's show a little more care

Mr Kalu was a banker, he has worked for eight years with one of the commercial banks in Nigeria before the banking sector tsunami that costs lots of Bankers their job. Kalu was not an exception. During the time he was working he lived a comfortable lifestyle, his three Children were attending a decent private school and he provides well for his family. However, life happenned and he lost his job. The painful part was that his rent expires in approximately in two months time. His plan was to use the main part of the remaining salary for the rent but as it were, his hope had been shattered and a lot of his colleagues faces the same predicament. They all faced eviction from their landlords (including Kalu) and they had no hope of where to take their family.
Thankfully though, Mr Kalu secured the apartment through Property Question Ltd, Magodo, Lagos. Part of the value added services was a rent assurance policy the company offers the Client which allows the rent to be paid by the Insurance Company in case of job loss or other mishaps which won't make the tenant to be able afford the next rent.
Therefore, while His Colleagues were either evicted or resorted to begging their landords or faced litigation, Mr Kalu got his rent paid without stress because he got his house through us!
It makes a whole lot of sense to use our world class services with top notch customer service delivery. Rent one of our beautiful apartments by calling us on 08126501021 or send a mail to propertyquestionng@gmail.com We always have the lovely home you needed.
Be wise! Be like Kalu!

Buy, Sell, Lease, Rent your properties through us. We deliver the best services in the industry.

Ask Us Any Property Question, We've Got The Answers!

Property Question Limited
6, CMD Road, Magodo Phase II, Lagos.
Phone: 08126501021
email: propertyquestionng@gmail.com
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by samjey: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:

He even took pre suicide screen shot

Wat a deucedly pedestrian dingleberry
a precociously depraved hemorrhoid
an ineffably pedestrian twit
and a debauched urine-reeking depravity of genetics
I now have headache for I am not understanding you again!

#Eco99#
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by Arccangel(f): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2017
RIP nigga.
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2017
waste of sperm.... my name is gbenga from ogun state, a professional skull miner , I pledge to mine his head in nearby future grin grin grin
Re: Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook by emelda86(f): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rubbish!!! rot in hell fool....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / Police Arrest Father, Son And Grandson For Murder In Kano (Photo) / NDLEA Destroys 3 Tons Of Skunk In Edo Forest, Seizes 76.9kg Loud From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.