Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" (40863 Views)

FFK Calls For The Impeachment And Arrest Of Osinbajo / FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' / FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by menxer: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
I see some Igbos siding FFK to abuse one of their own.

Issorite.

Anyways, as long as FFK supports Nnamdi Kanu he can abuse anybody he fancies.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by lifetruth: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
i am a very simple person who understands the truth .Rochas is not far from the name FFK called him because i am an imolite and lives in the Capital of Imo states and i quite agree that Rochas have done more harm than good . i rest my case because a day of reckoning will soon be here

2 Likes

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by gaskiyamagana: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Houseofglam7:
FFK, e don do abeg
This savagery is too much
It is not too much. Let him take gun when he finished with words. What Okorocha is today, FFK can never be there as he is known to be political nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by gaskiyamagana: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:
This guy is running mad and his family failed to notice it.
How could his family notice when he is hero of some NLs.

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by poksmahn(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I can bet he will beat you in an IQ test anytime of the day ..You only think he is a fool because his thinking frequency is a lot faster than Oscillations your own brain can pick up ..That's why every time he speaks instead of you to address the facts or non facts in his message you quickly hide under banter shelters like "FFK needs Jesus', "Cocaine sniffer " and other lame comments...No matter how had we try to denigrate the man FFK he is still one the smartest politician alive today with a very deep brain and I respect him for that .
No!! You respect him because he uses words that are beyond your IQ and thus you adore and worship him for that.

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Olembey: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is really what we call KO ( knock out blow ) from FFK. Mehn, The guy is prolific in throwing insults.... And it ends there really.

Rochas should just ignore him completely . The silent treatment if you know what I am saying

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by maruzia: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Xisnin:

I start with a quote from Stephen Hawkings

A man's worth is measured by his positive contributions to humanity
not a meaningless number bandied around by those who have nothing
else going for them.

I will wager that you are a lover of conspiracy theory, the only
area of expertise for FFK, because most I.Q worshippers happens to
be one.

Did you know Hitler is reported to have a very high IQ of 141, that didn't
save him from a suicidal end, perhaps this knowledge will make you have
a very deep respect and reverence for the third reich leader.

FFK will be remembered as a mad man who once held a ministerial post
and I won't be surprised if he ends up in a mental asylum.

WELL SAID, BRO. MANY ARE INDEED MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING. FFK IS CLEARLY MENTALLY CHALLENGED BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE TOO MYOPIC TO SEE THIS . UNTIL HE YANKS OFF HIS CLOTHES AND STARTS STROLLING AROUND N@KED ON THE STREETS, ONLY THEN WILL THEY REALISE THAT THE HARD DRUGS HE HAS BEEN TAKING OVER THE YEARS HAVE REALLY MESSED UP HIS BRAIN. PITY HIS ALBINO WIFE AND THAT RET@RDED SON OF HIS. IMAGINE HAVING A FATHER WHO IS KNOWN IN ALL NIGERIA AS A CRACK ADDICT AND A PUBLIC THIEF.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Tbest20(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
The goodwill Rocha's as built FFK can build it if he became world president.
computerwiz2:

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10155594627897210&id=62188827209
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by SalamRushdie: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
poksmahn:
No!! You respect him because he uses words that are beyond your IQ and thus you adore and worship him for that.

No I just see his thought process is a lot more articulate than most politicians

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by poksmahn(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No I just see his thought process is a lot more articulate than most politicians
OK boss
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Jelal0007(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I can bet he will beat you in an IQ test anytime of the day ..You only think he is a fool because his thinking frequency is a lot faster than Oscillations your own brain can pick up ..That's why every time he speaks instead of you to address the facts or non facts in his message you quickly hide under banter shelters like "FFK needs Jesus', "Cocaine sniffer " and other lame comments...No matter how had we try to denigrate the man FFK he is still one the smartest politician alive today with a very deep brain and I respect him for that .
See dis mumu talking about facts. What does ffk know about facts? Its only complex f00ls,m0r0nic !diots like urself who run 2d defence of FFK. U unrepentant,demented bastard. What deep brain has he (ffk)? A deep brain of insulting people on social media and instigating religious/ethnic hatred in his own land? Go have ur block head thoroughly checked. U need help. F00L

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Foxtrox266: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
computerwiz2:

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10155594627897210&id=62188827209
omor see brutality of insults abeg,,,, illiterate Rocha's comparing himself wit a S.A.N like FFK, lolx wat a pity. Rocha's should go and drink sniper or otapiapia, d insult is too much to bear. LOLX.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Jelal0007(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
chimeee:
if u believe that this administration has come to fix anything u are just the enemy of this country, in fact the damage it has caused can be fixed in next 20 years
People like urself need a crash course on what truth is. Its no surprise a radical can come out of no where and suddenly become ur supreme leader.

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by womanofsteel: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
I doubt if aunty kemi can stand FFK

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by talk2emma: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Is he the man ffk is talking about

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Organs(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
drnoel:

Talking from ur anus again right? My son, if only u knew Rochas personally u won't be saying this.

Bros, if you compare Rochas to Peter Obi, El-Rufai, Fashola etc eheen , no wahala i know Rochas is not supposed to be a leader, he is just like most Nigerian politicians an opportunistic politician, but, FFK is a mad drug addict looking for relevance everywhere anywhere. He is ewu-nama, Do not ever compare him to Rochas. Rochas is not the best but one Rochas is better than 100 FFKs.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by iamrealdeji(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fani Kayode should stop insulting people based on their looks. FFK is too cocky and full of himself. Yes, he's handsome,successful and from a rich home,educated but must he say all those stuffs out? and did he creat himself? someone that claims to be a man of God is that vain when we all die one day. is he telling us he doesn't have skeleton in his cupboard too? politicians do all sorts of unimaginable things for power and money. I can't say what he said about Rocha's is not true because Rochas has always had history of occultism,ogboni,and has always been rumoured to be a ritualist but Fani kayode shouldn't murder people with his tongue too much like that
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by otokx(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2017
And the winner is
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Siscooh: 12:53am On Jul 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Excellent!!! He is intelligent. God always raises a thorn to the flesh of the ruling team, so that they sit uneasily and rule with caution.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by pfadom: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Only a fool could give this a cheiftaincy title. His character does not deserve such. a right thinking traditional leader would have long withdrawn the title.

Shameless fool!!!
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by santicruz: 1:28am On Jul 28, 2017
This guy get mouth
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by kechbrown: 2:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Okoroawusa - A bastard for Life is under-statement. He is a BUFOOOOLL 2 eternity

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by 2016v2017: 2:10am On Jul 28, 2017
hasyak:
"He has no decorum, no finesse, no decency, no class, no education and no integrity".... this coming from ffk beats my thoughts
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by 2016v2017: 2:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Ngokafor:

...FFK can insults though,na waoo!

..If the clown called Rochas Okoroawusa knows what is good for him,he should better ignore FFK or else tsunami of insults from FFK will rain so hard on him,he will be left reeling and gasping for breath by the time FFK is done with him..

..yeye man.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by 2016v2017: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Warship:
Rochas buy market

By the time FFK is through with you, the letters FFK will become a nightmare to you

OkoroAwusa should know that we Igbos see him as a traitor heading to the slaughter house
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by 2016v2017: 2:16am On Jul 28, 2017
jonyima:
Okorocha is a disgrace to Imo People. Can he tell us one project he truely completed in Imo state. He only build and demonished the next year.

All the health centres he said he built, check it out, it is only rats and cockroaches that are living there. All the roads he did are "China Road" He killed Adapalm and other industries.

He should show us any primary schools he truely renovated rather what you will see are abandoned projects in some primary schools

Him and his son in law(uche nwosu) are busy taking people's land by force and deceit.

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by ddeola: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Naija do start another wan o, private citizens sef don dey employ special advisers. grin grin grin grin

Abi na only me see Signed: Jude Ndukwe ,Special adviser (media) to FFK

Hmm...
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Bjergtrolde: 6:39am On Jul 28, 2017
computerwiz2:
Odua2- ibo0 cheesy

No way! Its Igbo featuring Odua 2 - Rochas 0
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by drnoel: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Organs:

Bros, if you compare Rochas to Peter Obi, El-Rufai, Fashola etc eheen , no wahala i know Rochas is not supposed to be a leader, he is just like most Nigerian politicians an opportunistic politician, but, FFK is a mad drug addict looking for relevance everywhere anywhere. He is ewu-nama, Do not ever compare him to Rochas. Rochas is not the best but one Rochas is better than 100 FFKs.

Well I see ur point. But in the madness of FFKs statement, did u not read meaning there? Same reason i don't rule anyone's statement out as silly. To.compare Rochas to Peter Obi is an insult or Fashola. Maybe comparing him to El rufai is justified cos that one too no well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Smoothie01(f): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2017
This rabid dog called FFK should just shut the hell up, very uncouth human being....Always trying to sound relevant....Okorocha has his shortcomings buh dah doesn't exonerate FFK from his careless talks about Ndigbo in the past....He disgusts the more with each passing day....I see no sincerity in his sudden concern for us...mtshew angry
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by YoungLionken(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Guys be talking trash abt FFK,He's one of d few politicians I respect in Nig... I cud remember vividly wen He gave strict warnings abt Buhari nd His cohorts but nobody took Him(FFK)serious. Now one idiot is talking abt FFK helping d needy as if we don't av d govt to take care of dat...Go to Imo nd see d damage Rochas had done.Which response govt wud leave Its citizens in wailings nd squalor in an excuse of attending to medical issues, was He(Buhari)not aware of His health status b4 He decided to contest for d seat of d most important person in a given country... For all these niggers lashing FFK,just Bleep wat U say!!!
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by bigwinning: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2017
Big winning today 260 odds call nownow to subscribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / Excitement Over Atiku Dies Down As He Looses Heavily At His Own Poll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.