Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Clarification On The Ongoing Amendment Of The Nigeria Constitution. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarification On The Ongoing Amendment Of The Nigeria Constitution. (531 Views)

Lawan Suggests Amendment Of Land Use Act, See What He Said / Buhari Signs Polytechnic Amendment, National Institute for Security Bills / Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarification On The Ongoing Amendment Of The Nigeria Constitution. by Babatundecash(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2017
I need clarification from the Lawyers,law student(undergraduate) and other Enlighten individual on this forum concerning the ongoing constitution amendment.....does it means only the senate are saddle with the responsibility to amend the constitution of a country,since the senate have said the president have been strip from vetoing to the bill,does it now mean that any bill pass by the senate automatically become a law,does it mean that the state assembly and other bodies does not have a say in the constitution amendment.......#Because,we have seen many jubilating that GEJ has been prevented from contesting 2019 general election by the senate,changing of Police name,scrapping of Nysc,stripping the president of power to veto and so on and so forth.....your contributions are welcome
Re: Clarification On The Ongoing Amendment Of The Nigeria Constitution. by okawanyi(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2017
My learned colleague, over to you
Re: Clarification On The Ongoing Amendment Of The Nigeria Constitution. by Babatundecash(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2017
okawanyi:
My learned colleague, over to you
Hmmmm! The lawyers in the house are finding it difficult to make clarification on this.
Re: Clarification On The Ongoing Amendment Of The Nigeria Constitution. by chymes0359(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Nice question to ask.. Lawyers over to una.

(1) (Reply)

TRANSCRIPT: Anti-igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / We’ll Expose Those Behind Protest Against Buhari – Arewa Youths / My Opinion About Marginalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.