Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? (1798 Views)

Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
analice107:

Exposed for doing what exactly? Having alternate account or stealing from you?

You called me a thief? You shall be called a thief.
I shall be called a thief? Religion has thought people that certain unique sequences of the vibration of their vocal cord can determine the outcome of someone's life or events. Your crime is that you were shown to be a liar. A strong liar. By your religious standard, I would call you a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by analice107: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:
I shall be called a thief? Religion has thought people that certain unique sequences of the vibration of their vocal cord can determine the outcome of someone's life or events. Your crime is that you were shown to be a liar. A strong liar. By your religious standard, I would call you a hypocrite.
A lair who lied about what exactly? And i ask you again, does having an alternate account amounts to a crime? Why do you even care if I were a murderer?
Am related to you? If lying will cause me my salvation, how does that affect you as a satanist?
Do you think you screaming and calling me names will change anything about me?

Am a liar and an hypocrite, yes. But how does it affect you? Am an hypocrite to you or my Father?

If i err can you put me right? Do you have the convectional power to call me to order? What is your rule in my walk with Christ?

I have never cared that you chose satan, why shd you care if am a hypocrite?
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2017
DeSepiero:

Why are Nigerian pastors the richest in the world?
Plz what do u fink is behind their riches?
We have Pastors in other countries that are also very rich(e.g Pastor Kenneth Copeland),is he a Nigerian Pastor?
What is I know is that your offering nd tithe can't make a Pastor rich.
There is what the bible call 'd seedtime nd harvest'!
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by 0temAtum: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Tobechuckwu:

We have Pastors in other countries that are also very rich(e.g Pastor Kenneth Copeland),is he a Nigerian Pastor?
Hmm, Gulliblechukwu spotted undecided
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by DeSepiero(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Tobechuckwu:

What is behind their riches?

They include the following:

Your tithes;
Your offerings;
Your seeds of faith;
Your first fruits;
Your good will donations.

Then they write and publish cheap books such as;

Sunday school manuals;
Devotionals;
Motivational books;
learning guide for their 'disciples'.

Afterwards, they compel y'all to buy by emotional blackmail.

Your speak of seed time and harvest time. Funny enough, every Sunday (plus some other week days) is seed time and harvest time at once. You sow the seed while they harvest.

WAKE UP BRO!
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
0temAtum:
Hmm, Gulliblechukwu spotted undecided
Bro, hope we're good sha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killing:Bishop Buries His Father In Grand Style.See Reactions(pics) / A Message From World's Greatest Ever Scientist To All Atheists World Over. Photo / Can You do What Leah Did?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.