Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States (1400 Views)

Pelumi Olugbenga Represents Africa At World Bank Youth Summit (Photos) / Many Geologists Are Riding Okada - Olugbenga Okunlola, UI Professor Of Geology / Meet Olugbenga Alabi: OOU's First Distinction In Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by AmbodOfLASU: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2017
Over the past one week, I've been in the United States for the Hesselbein Global Academy For Student Leadership and Civic Engagement annual summit at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. I was selected as one of the five Africans and fifty(in total) across continents of the world to participate in the training programme on scholarship.

Read the full gist here : http://punchng.com/lasu-student-receives-hesselbein-fellow-award-in-us/

My experience in the United States makes me more passionate about driving Nigeria and Africa forward. Let's join hands and make Nigeria greater than it is.

A big thank you to Nairaland and Nairalanders for always adding to my wealth of knowledge.

Cc

Mods

Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Lalasticlala, Seun , Ishilove

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by brighttech95(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2017
grin
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by Young03(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2017
And so? make we die
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by AmbodOfLASU: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala Fynestboi and Ishilove

With the Chancellor of the University of Pittsburgh - Chancellor Patrick Gallagher.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by AmbodOfLASU: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2017
Young03:
And so? make we die

Lol bro.You are funny. It's just a way of celebrating with my brothers here on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by elantraceey(f): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Well-done smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by AmbodOfLASU: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Nairalanders grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by AmbodOfLASU: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2017
Many people, different continents, one mission - make meaningful contributions to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by AmbodOfLASU: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2017
I met a Nigerian-American in the Academy who is an engineering student in Pittsburgh. He was born, bred and brought up (still lives there) in the United States but he can speak Igbo. His name is Chukwuemeka Ukaga.

I'm proud of your achievements bro and Nigeria is always waiting to receive you back home.

Cc

Cc

Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove Olawalebabs Fynestboi Richiez

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by Eleniyan15: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2017
cool cool cool cool

V. C first son

1 Like

Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by AmbodOfLASU: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Eleniyan15:
cool cool cool cool

V. C first son
. My brother from different mother.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by AmbodOfLASU: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
This video captures some of my best memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd7QVNLb78U
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by charleff512(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Congrats Pelumi.Lasu ko ni baje o
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by AmbodOfLASU: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
charleff512:
Congrats Pelumi.Lasu ko ni baje o

Amin o.

Most importantly, Nigeria will also surmount its current challenges and become a greater country - one that will compete favorably on all global developmental fronts.

Cc

Richiez Fynestboi olawalebabs lalasticlala, Seun Ishilove

Let's have this on the front page.
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by AmbodOfLASU: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nairaland sad sad sad

Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
lalasticlacla kindly move this thread to fp... This is for material.

Other irrelevant topics had graced fp., thanks
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
lalasticlacla kindly move this thread to fp... This is for material.

Other irrelevant topics had graced fp., thanks
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Congrats bro...
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by yomalex(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
nice cool
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by siegfried99(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wow..

This is cool, Congratulations bro.
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by thaotech: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
One in five Africans?

Brilliant...

Simply brilliant wink
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by somehow: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
What was the message you delivered at the conference?
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by Blonchilli(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Topics like this won't get moved to FP but stories of Snake and wild animals that's supposed to be preserved would be pushed. No wonder an average white calls us barbaric monkeys
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by ayesco202(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Congratulations Mr Pelumi! Make us proud bro! We
are LASU, we are proud!
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by tall2ce(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by tall2ce(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:
Over the past one week, I've been in the United States for the Hesselbein Global Academy For Student Leadership and Civic Engagement annual summit at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. I was selected as one of the five Africans and fifty(in total) across continents of the world to participate in the training programme on scholarship.

Read the full gist here : http://punchng.com/lasu-student-receives-hesselbein-fellow-award-in-us/

My experience in the United States makes me more passionate about driving Nigeria and Africa forward. Let's join hands and make Nigeria greater than it is.

A big thank you to Nairaland and Nairalanders for always adding to my wealth of knowledge.

Cc

Mods

Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Lalasticlala, Seun , Ishilove

Good morning.
Please help canvass for Support for Arewa on the Voice of Nigeria. She graduated from LASU 13/14 IRPM. You can do it cos u have always promoted anything LASU related.
Re: Nairalander and LASUITE, Pelumi Olugbenga Becomes Fellow In The United States by Omonoba1: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Congratulations! Wishing you greater heights!

(1) (Reply)

IMSU Appoints Prof. Victoria Obasi As Substantive Vice Chancellor / Unilag Jupeb Result Is Out, Print The Result With These Steps / Facts And Figures About Canadian Education (infographics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.