Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court (788 Views)

Rasaq Momonu: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 150m Plaza Owned By Kwara Civil Servant / Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others / Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by damilare442: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2017
A civil servant in Kwara state has been sacked for criticizing the Senate President @BukolaSaraki on Facebook.

Biodun Baba was sacked by the state's civil service commission after he a post he made about the Senate President on Facebook, Sahara reporters reports.

According to an independent investigation done by one of our reporters, Biodun Baba was a member of APC, and a financial assistance secretary in Ubagun ward Ilorin before he was forcefully ousted by Buhari SULAIMAN, the Kwara State PRO of APC for allegedly abusing Bukola Saraki on Facebook.

He was arrested and will be charged to the magistrate court in Ilorin today.
Biodun was also a teacher in kwara state before he got sack last week for the same reason.

Among the accusations levied against Biodun was that he took his Facebook wall to abuse and disparaged the office of the Senate president and spread false news about Saraki especially during the CCT trial .

Baba, according to reports will be arraigned in court today, July 27, before a court in Ilorin.

http://kaybaba.com/for-criticizing-bukolasaraki-kwara-civil-servant-charged-to-court/

Re: For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Amazing
Re: For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by Gossiplover: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2017
this is very sad. no freedom of speech again abi
Re: For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by OAUTemitayo: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Cc Pachukwudi
Re: For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by PapaBaby: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2017
This happens every day in Kaduna. If you must criticise Saraki don't forget to add El Rufai.

1 Like

Re: For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by damilare442: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2017
CC pachukwudi @lalasticalala
Re: For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2017
we have totally lost it
.no freedom of speech ...democracy is gone
Re: For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by igraman(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2017
So He ain't aware there's no freedom after speech?
Sorry man, nobody entrenched you in mess. You did yourself.
Sad you'll have to learn these way ehn.
Re: For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by Ehiscotch(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2017
PapaBaby:
This happens every day in Kaduna. If you must criticise Saraki don't forget to add El Rufai.
I'm so sick and tired of reading such comments like yours.

Stick to the topic and if you must digress do so properly.

So we should not criticize only Saraki.

This situation happens in almost every state but it doesn't mean we should not chastise Saraki.

Besides I am sure Saraki has no business concerning himself with facebook posts. It is just some overzealous supporter of his that wants to please
Re: For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by PapaBaby: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
Ehiscotch:

I'm so sick and tired of reading such comments like yours.

Stick to the topic and if you must digress do so properly.

So we should not criticize only Saraki.

This situation happens in almost every state but it doesn't mean we should not chastise Saraki.

Besides I am sure Saraki has no business concerning himself with facebook posts. It is just some overzealous supporter of his that wants to please
[/s]

Why one rule for the likes of El Rufai and a different rule for Saraki?

Ah ha, I forgot Saraki stole Senate leadership under your hero's nose.
Re: For Criticizing Bukola Saraki, Kwara Civil Servant Charged To Court by Ehiscotch(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2017
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Why one rule for the likes of El Rufai and a different rule for Saraki?

Ah ha, I forgot Saraki stole Senate leadership under your hero's nose.
Hero?
Man don't get it twisted.
What I am saying is we can't ignore the sins of one person because another is doing the same.

(1) (Reply)

Magu, AGF May Clash Over Corrupt Ex-govs, Senators / Head Of Kano State Hisbah Board & Buhari Supporter Is #alqaeda / Lets Celebrate Our Igbo Brother Obi Okeke Aka Dr Bugatti Making Use Proud In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.