Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Really Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Really Need Help (316 Views)

Please I Really Need Advice. Is God Calling Me To Be A Pastor. / Not Paying Your Tithe As A Christian? I Really Pity You. / I Really Pity Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Help by lilskipo(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2017
I am a born christain though i wouldnt say we are that devoted though and i know that growing into maturity, i ve really drifted from God. Moreover, i have always wanted to get closer to God and become as devoted as i can be but it has really being a difficult task for me. Pls pple of God, i am nt rili satisfied with the kind of life i am living but i am very tired of trying jst to fall back again.
How do i go about getting closer to God.
Re: I Really Need Help by GodsMopol: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2017
Well, to be candid, am quite happy I saw this thread. Ehnnnnnn, well, I created a thread about about what you must know before you are born again and another about 20 things towards becoming a better Christian. Go read them when you have followed the guidelines I state therein. Then we can talk.

www.nairaland.com/3895248/20-steps-into-becoming-better

www.nairaland.com/3877374/what-must-know-before-accepting

Any part I mean warfare or spiritual authority. Take it more seriously, cause okay, you first need to believe that the Bible or lemme say, the word works, I think thats Christianity 101. And moreover, this section of NL has many non Christians, I
think you should understand.

Another thing you should know is your authority as a born again Christian. You have authorities you have never know. Proverbs 18:21 said, death and life are in the power of the tongue.

See what I said about about authority in this thread.

www.nairaland.com/3945991/mini-evangelism

Yea, one more thing, okay I will bolden it

Hebrews 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb(salvation), and by the word of their testimony(your authority as a Christian); and they loved not their lives unto the death.)dying to the flesh, transforming your life by the renewal of your mind.

Yea, get all PDF I recommended in 20 ways. . . and note, spirit soul and body. That one too. You need that PDF too

I want to stop, but I feel like speaking to you more about your authority in Christ. I would also advise that you buy this book. Art of Prayer by Kenneth Hagin. You would get lot of answers there.

With a brotherly Love

Signed
Jesus Saves

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning Of Wisdom / ***the Power Of Discipline *** / Atheists, In What Belief Will You Raise Your Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.