Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,151 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (80384 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 7:02am On May 21, 2018
tugrow:
what is your name and email?
yettmuse
yettymuse05@gmail.com
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 23, 2018
It's 17days today, what is happening.. No mail, no update nothing, I'm just blank here. Why

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 24, 2018
I don't like this silence, I'm not even a patient person, no words, no mail, no update nothing. Kindly get back, I await your response

2 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by babsomotde(m): 1:46am On May 25, 2018
yettymuse:
I don't like this silence, I'm not even a patient person, no words, no mail, no update nothing. Kindly get back, I await your response

I thought I was the only one counting days and checking calendar... Lol smiley So, yettymuse, you too dey count days. Lol... Almost same time, we paid. Well, Nobody like silence! Even the most quiet person will voice out when he has been push to the wall. You ought to start counting from the day your goods get to their China Office. That;s what I do now.

GOOD NEWS

Last night, I saw some pictures on Tugrow's status showing goods arrival. I said it earlier if it is your money, you can have rest of mind or peace of mind, whichever. But if for the updates, FOR NOW, you need to be checkingon him yourself.

Meet Alfred. He is young and active on Whatsapp. Alfred is more responsive to queries than ever-busy tugrow. Just be patient for the last time, who knows! Your goods may be among the ones I saw on his status on WhatsApp. Just keep encouraging and supporting him. In turn, we will all get to the promised land.

But tugrow hope you are reading this, ojo ti ba ri eee ni side mi, ma je ko mope mio se omo surulere.... grin grin grin Ma gba kokoro motor ee, ma lo fun bingo.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by marylandcakes: 3:23am On May 25, 2018
babsomotde:

I thought I was the only one counting days and checking calendar... Lol smiley So, yettymuse, you too dey count days. Lol... Almost same time, we paid. Well, Nobody like silence! Even the most quiet person will voice out when he has been push to the wall. You ought to start counting from the day your goods get to their China Office. That;s what I do now.

GOOD NEWS

Last night, I saw some pictures on Tugrow's status showing goods arrival. I said it earlier if it is your money, you can have rest of mind or peace of mind, whichever. But if for the updates, FOR NOW, you need to be checkingon him yourself.

Meet Alfred. He is young and active on Whatsapp. Alfred is more responsive to queries than ever-busy tugrow. Just be patient for the last time, who knows! Your goods may be among the ones I saw on his status on WhatsApp. Just keep encouraging and supporting him. In turn, we will all get to the promised land.

But tugrow hope you are reading this, ojo ti ba ri eee ni side mi, ma je ko mope mio se omo surulere.... grin grin grin Ma gba kokoro motor ee, ma lo fun bingo.

Please where can I get Alfred’s details?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2018
yettymuse:
It's 17days today, what is happening.. No mail, no update nothing, I'm just blank here. Why
Good day ma, i am sorry for the inconveniences please note Note the 12 days delivery we promise is from when we received your goods not from when you paid for your goods in china office , as we dont have control over china shipping.. i am sorry sorry for not responding to you, please give me your names as it on our website, i will check for you...
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2018
yettymuse:
ejoor i am so sorry
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2018
yettymuse:
your item left china office 14th and was shipped out of china 15th we are expecting it next week

so sorry about it

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by marylandcakes: 7:01pm On May 26, 2018
$5.5 per kg is too high for shipping on top of that 350 Naira per kg for clearing.

So if I’ve got almost £400kg that will be more than 1.5 M , how much did I buy goods?

So frustrating

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by marylandcakes: 12:11pm On May 27, 2018
What about the new government directive about not using dollars to transact business in China or is that fake news?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by dannycloud(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2018
Oga tugrow whatup na haven't heard from you guys for some time now about my goods.....please I need update my name on website is daniel balogun..
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Olumaeme: 1:11am On May 28, 2018
Do not contact this dude for business if you dont have shock absorber.
He will refuse to reply, and sometimes very rude, the guy on the website is even better but will stop replying when you tell him your issues and he cant help.
they are collecting 3k for doing absolutely nothing.
i dont know why Nigerians will reply very well before you pay, but after payment you'll be begging for attention
Do business with this guy at your own risk
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by marylandcakes: 4:25am On May 28, 2018
Olumaeme:
He will refuse to reply, and sometimes very rude, the guy on the website is even better but will stop replying when you tell him your issues and he cant help.
i dont know why Nigerians will reply very well before you pay, but after payment you'll be begging for attention

You are right , the customer service stinks, when I asked Alfred to give me an estimated quote his reply was do it yourself. The problem with Nigerians is greed. Why are they using 370 as dollar exchange rate? They also take a day to give you the unsatisfactory answer. Aren’t there other Nigerian shipping companies in China?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by marylandcakes: 4:33am On May 28, 2018
If you haven’t got enough staff then hire more, don’t give flimsy excuses as one person dealing with a thousand people. Nigerians should learn how to manage their businesses effectively this is 2018.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2018
tugrow:
your item left china office 14th and was shipped out of china 15th we are expecting it next week

so sorry about it
yettymuse, this item is ready for pickup
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 28, 2018
tugrow:
yettymuse, this item is ready for pickup
what's the pickup cost? Can it be delivered to Marina UBA house?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2018
marylandcakes:
$5.5 per kg is too high for shipping on top of that 350 Naira per kg for clearing.

So if I’ve got almost £400kg that will be more than 1.5 M , how much did I buy goods?

So frustrating
what is this one saying shocked

Anyway i just glance your profile to see that you are active in food section, so will you use N50,000 to ship 400kg, it seems you dont know much about how shipping works, shipping is build in (KG) for air goods and (CBM) for sea goods, it will be multiple by your total weight, how much you buy your goods has nothing to do with weight of item you are buying, so it you want to leave your COOKING to IMPORTATION get that in your back mind, that is how Importation works....

Here at Alaba international market people ship 1,000kg that is the process
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2018
yettymuse:
what's the pickup cost? Can it be delivered to Marina UBA house?
we will sent you bills later, you can contact Alfred to give our dispatch contact that can deliver to your location
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 28, 2018
tugrow:
we will sent you bills later, you can contact Alfred to give our dispatch contact that can deliver to your location
please send bill ASAP thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2018
dannycloud:
Oga tugrow whatup na haven't heard from you guys for some time now about my goods.....please I need update my name on website is daniel balogun..
so many items arrived yesterday , we check today and get back
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by marylandcakes: 5:00am On May 29, 2018
tugrow:
what is this one saying shocked

Anyway i just glance your profile to see that you are active in food section, so will you use N50,000 to ship 400kg, it seems you dont know much about how shipping works, shipping is build in (KG) for air goods and (CBM) for sea goods, it will be multiple by your total weight, how much you buy your goods has nothing to do with weight of item you are buying, so it you want to leave your COOKING to IMPORTATION get that in your back mind, that is how Importation works....

Here at Alaba international market people ship 1,000kg that is the process

The fact that I spend a lot of time in the cooking section has nothing to do with my query. Just look at the sheer arrogant way at which you replied to my query.
Foreign companies are charging under $300 for 400kg or 1.7 CBM to ship from China to Lagos, the only problem is that they can’t clear the goods. Learn to treat and answer your customers queries courteously and politely without the attitude. I don’t care if people are shipping 1Mkg. Also you didn’t need to look at my profile to answer my query, it is called customer service, you might know a lot about importation but you lack good basic customer service. Why are the Nigerian importers in China not charging close to the same as the foreign importers going to the same destination? then add the clearing bit on top . The only reason I can come up with is greed. Nigerians are very good at exploiting their fellow Nigerians especially when there is a monopoly in the market. Don’t worry it wouldn’t be for long so enjoy it while it lasts.

8 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2018
Olumaeme:
hey buddy, i don't refuse to reply chat, but may be slow, i am so sorry for this i have alternation, please happiness and Alfred is always they too

About 3k, kindly go to our website and read why the policy is made, the 3k is refundable when you proceed with your order.. The policy is made so we can work with only serious clients only,

please dont take this as a big deal, some foreign procurement company you pay as high $100, when you register on the site before the deal with you..
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2018
marylandcakes:

You are right , the customer service stinks, when I asked Alfred to give me an estimated quote his reply was do it yourself. The problem with Nigerians is greed. Why are they using 370 as dollar exchange rate? They also take a day to give you the unsatisfactory answer. Aren’t there other Nigerian shipping companies in China?
my brother , we accept Dollar, if you are not fine with our exchange rate kindly pay us in USD, we will accept it, Alfred gave you formula use to calculate shipping bills and next we were shouting that it over 1.5m
marylandcakes:

So frustrating
let me help you out, shipping 400kg by air is N954,000 and not over 1.5m
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2018
marylandcakes:
What about the new government directive about not using dollars to transact business in China or is that fake news?
please i thinks you kindly go ask CBN diz , you may get a better answer embarassed
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2018
marylandcakes:

The fact that I spend a lot of time in the cooking section has nothing to do with my query. Just look at the sheer arrogant way at which you replied to my query.
Foreign companies are charging under $300 for 400kg or 1.7 CBM to ship from China to Lagos, the only problem is that they can’t clear the goods. Learn to treat and answer your customers queries courteously and politely without the attitude. I don’t care if people are shipping 1Mkg. Also you didn’t need to look at my profile to answer my query, it is called customer service, you might know a lot about importation but you lack good basic customer service. Why are the Nigerian importers in China not charging close to the same as the foreign importers going to the same destination? then add the clearing bit on top . The only reason I can come up with is greed. Nigerians are very good at exploiting their fellow Nigerians especially when there is a monopoly in the market. Don’t worry it wouldn’t be for long so enjoy it while it lasts.
My brother what you did not make a query, Rather you were insinuating on our shipping incompetency, asking for government directives on currency and so on, my brother pls go use foreign shippers , who will charge you 300usd for shipping 400kg, thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Emusan(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2018
tugrow:
please i thinks you kindly go ask CBN this , i may get a better answer embarassed

Hi Tugrow, Alfred told me yesterday that my goods have arrived and he will send me the bill but I haven't received the bill till now.

Help me remind him ASAP
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2018
Emusan:

Hi Tugrow, Alfred told me yesterday that my goods have arrived and he will send me the bill but I haven't received the bill till now.

Help me remind him ASAP
yes we want to access all Goods, you will receive soon
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Rubyventures: 1:13pm On May 29, 2018
marylandcakes:

Why don't you try theses shippers

On chrisvicmall's site you will get all the information you require, there is even a calculator and their price quoted includes clearing and their webchat service actually works. It will save you a lot of stress.

Shoptomydoor.com
Valuehandlers.com
Chrisvicmall.com
St. Patrick Logistics
NonnyKings logistics
Baze1 logistics

The day Nigerians stand up and say NO to bad customer care that is the day this country will start to move forward. I'm appalled at what I'm reading on this thread , such a big shame. For your information I've not used any of these shippers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2018
MaziDan2017:
https://m.aliexpress.com/order/createNewOrderForCombine.htm?_csrf_token_=fjdmfk89q041&productId=32818133997&sellerAdminSeq=229766518&logisticsCompany=CAINIAO_STANDARD&quantity=1&country=US&skuAttr=200000828%3A200003986%23Add+PUCase+GlassFilm%3B14%3A1052%23Light+Blue
How much can get this for me in Nigeria?
we can only pay and ship for you on aliexpress
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by marylandcakes: 6:50pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by marylandcakes: 6:56pm On May 29, 2018
Rubyventures:

Why don't you try theses shippers

On chrisvicmall's site you will get all the information you require, there is even a calculator and their price quoted includes clearing and their webchat service actually works. It will save you a lot of stress.

Shoptomydoor.com
Valuehandlers.com
Chrisvicmall.com
St. Patrick Logistics
NonnyKings logistics
Baze1 logistics

The day Nigerians stand up and say NO to bad customer care that is the day this country will start to move forward. I'm appalled at what I'm reading on this thread , such a big shame. For your information I've not used any of these shippers.

Thanks for this information, I contacted 3 on that list and one got back to me straight away, all the details and charges are on their website and the instructions are very clear, I will be using then for these reasons.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.