Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (80196 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by dannycloud(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tugrow any update on my goods..
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Ohambolu(f): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Can I buy their phone on 1688.com and I want to know if their phone product comes with English or purely chinese.i need you to help me check this.https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=569677318683
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by jjbest123(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2018
Ohambolu:
Can I buy their phone on 1688.com and I want to know if their phone product comes with English or purely chinese.i need you to help me check this.https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=569677318683
it not advisable to buy phone on 1688.com, find on jd.com and others site
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by J0nyb0y(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Boss, how much for this to Lagos...

http://s.aliexpress.com/yInUBJJR?fromSns=Copy

Standard with case
Gold 1pcs

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by crossblane1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
https://m.1688.com/offer/572189094480.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.1998744630.47

I need100pcs.
What's the cost to Benin city.Edo state
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by realdentist(f): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
tugrow I paid 3k on your site and sent a link. When ND how do I get a response?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
realdentist:
tugrow I paid 3k on your site and sent a link. When ND how do I get a response?
what is your email
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by realdentist(f): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
tugrow:
what is your email
I have seen your mail. I need express shipping please.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
realdentist:

I have seen your mail. I need express shipping please.
no express shipping for now
We normal cargo for now
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sugarsoul(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
tugrow:
no express shipping for now
We normal cargo for now
Can a package get here before Saturday for normal shipment?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tohpahz(f): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Please does Tugrow still work. I don't want story
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:43am On Jul 13, 2018
tohpahz:
Please does Tugrow still work. I don't want story
sure, go to our website and placed your order
www.tugrow1688.com
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cartwing: 1:25am On Jul 16, 2018
tugrow:
2) payment to Chinese local account
We pay your Chinese supplier in Chinese local currency while you pay us in Naira with no extra cost

Chinese yuan exchange rate 59/¥

Payments to 1688 , taobao and other China site much available, most secure payment type

Note : this attract a service charge of 5% of the total transaction

Order is placed within 24hrs of received payment

Our mode of operation, we will not be displaying the goods or items brought by our clients, cost we are dealing with business to business goods, so we will not be showing pictures of the goods our clients buy, cost every business has a secret to protect but others issue and calculations can be make here

Don't sent link of your item here but always come here to notify me of that you have sent link to my whatsapp

Local delivery to Lagos and to state outside Lagos

How does this service works

1) buy,pay and ship :Search for the link of the item you want of the item you want to buy in either 1688. Taobao, jd, tmall, Amazon. Cn and sent me the link, it will give you quotation and buy, pay and ship for you while you pay me in Naira equivalent

2) pay only : in this service, I will pay your supplier for you in their preferred accepted method of payment ( local direct Chinese bank account, Alipay, aliPocket , wechat, PayPal

3) you can pay yourself and contact me if you want to use my service to ship to Lagos

All transactions are done privately via whatsapp, only confirmed and verification post on this thread

Collection warehouse is in alaba international market, ojo
did you get your alipay verified?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:37am On Jul 16, 2018
cartwing:
did you get your alipay verified?
oya let talk in the other thread, not here for such questions
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cartwing: 2:07am On Jul 16, 2018
tugrow:
oya let talk in the other thread, not here for such questions
No no talk in your thread. Don’t go around spoiling people’s thread when you are also in the same business. So how did you verify your alipay or was it your Nigerian documents use?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cartwing: 2:10am On Jul 16, 2018
You tell people to patronise you buy paying to you while you in turn pay to Chinese suppliers in rmb. I offer these services too including selling of rmb, I do alipay and wechat Account verification which I dint start today to do that. You are just been gullible because you don’t want people to have their own accounts, since you you pay Chinese suppliers via wechat and alipay, how did you verify them? Please don’t go around throwing stones when you stay in a glass house, mind your business OP!!
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cartwing: 2:10am On Jul 16, 2018
And don’t come to my thread to talk trash again!
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cartwing: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Comment on your thread don’t come to mine to advertise. Thank you
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
cartwing:
Comment on your thread don’t come to mine to advertise. Thank you
which one is advertise , you opening a thread to tell people that you charge N60,000 to help them open alipay account is very wrong, that you use other people document to verify grin grin it well sha
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cartwing: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
tugrow:
which one is advertise , you opening a thread to tell people that you charge N60,000 to help them open alipay account is very wrong, that you use other people document to verify grin grin it well sha
was it your documents you use to verify your accounts?see am not here to argue shidx with you.so just stay your lane and mind your business and if anyone comes here to report about me concerning this then you are free to talk trash but meanwhile mind your business
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cartwing: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
The alipay and wechat you use to pay your suppliers was it your Nigerian documents you used to verify it or it was Chinese documents? You just feel you are smart. ThankGod you listed out the documents required so how did you get yours? Lol
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cartwing: 3:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Finally you have made them block my thread right? Hope you are happy now? You don’t know me where anywhere or have contacted me before so because I advertise that I verify alipay account you come to my thread to talk trash about me without confirming if it’s genuine or not! You claim you have office both in china and Nigeria you think you are the only person? I posted that because people always come to meet me regarding it because agents like you scam them of their money and they would like to have their own accounts. And yes I have my office located in china,india and Nigeria! And I have been into this for 3 years now . I am watching you!! You better be genuine
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cartwing: 3:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Finally you have made them block my thread right? Hope you are happy now? You don’t know me from anywhere or have contacted me before so because I advertise that I verify alipay account you come to my thread to talk trash about me without confirming if it’s genuine or not! You claim you have office both in china and Nigeria you think you are the only person?and I also asked you how you verified your account you dodged that question claiming you have office in china and Nigeria so does that qualify you to have Chinese details? You only have Chinese suppliers who assist you to get clients requirements or maybe a close relative, I posted that because people always come to meet me regarding it because agents like you scam them of their money and they would like to have their own accounts. And yes I have my office located in china,india and Nigeria! And I have been into this for 3 years now, so creating the thread makes no difference and also as a so-called importer you should know getting Chinese documents is difficult and expensive that’s if you see one, I deal with genuine people, if you need proves of the accounts inbox me, I am watching you!! You better be genuine

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by duroc(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Let's help with your RMB payment today..
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by 0079jaBond(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Which local shipping company can comfortably ship from Alibaba directly?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
0079jaBond:
Which local shipping company can comfortably ship from Alibaba directly?
contact us, we ship Alibaba
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by shoptwotaste: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
you need to send link to our website
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by confluence: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hello. TUgrow , please check your company website, I have filled an order form. And deposit is made(3k)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.