Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (80377 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
confluence:
Hello. TUgrow , please check your company website, I have filled an order form. And deposit is made(3k)
ok, your email pls
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by confluence: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Netaccess220@gmaildotcom quote author=tugrow post=69925157]ok, your email pls[/quote]
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by lionshare: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
1. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32832245843.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.262.88fc3c00Pif4QR

2. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32832300713.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.259.88fc3c00Pif4QR

3. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32899674170.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.281.88fc3c00Pif4QR

for three please if you see 512GB sd card buy that instead. Thanks

4. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Vention-SD-Card-Reader-Type-C-Micro-USB-2-0-Card-Reader-Mini-Micro-SD-TF/32827785362.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.269.88fc3c00Pif4QR

Waiting for an Answer

5. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32841090281.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.275.88fc3c00Pif4QR

6. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Presell-Zhiyun-SMOOTH-Q-Handheld-3-Axis-Gimbal-Portable-Stabilizer-with-Selfie-Light-for-Smartphone-Vertical/32799665540.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.318.88fc3c00Pif4QR
(this is the most important and must be exactly this brand)

7. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ulanzi-40cm-50cm-Smartphone-Video-Stabilizer-Rail-Aluminum-Alloy-Track-Slider-for-Movie-Film-Video-Making/32848764825.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.288.88fc3c00Pif4QR

8. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ulanzi-U-Rig-Pro-Smartphone-Video-Rig-w-3-Shoe-Mounts-Filmmaking-Case-Handheld-Phone-Video/32835188647.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.291.88fc3c00Pif4QR

9. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ulanzi-U-Rig-Pro-Smartphone-Video-Rig-w-3-Shoe-Mounts-Filmmaking-Case-Handheld-Phone-Video/32835188647.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.291.88fc3c00Pif4QR

10. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Viltrox-L116T-LED-Video-Light-Ultra-thin-LCD-Bi-Color-Dimmable-DSLR-Studio-LED-Light-Lamp/32797372596.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.304.88fc3c00Pif4QR

11. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Rode-VideoMicro-Compact-On-Camera-Microphone-with-Rycote-Lyre-Shock-Mount-DSLR-Camera-Microfone/32578020138.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.311.88fc3c00Pif4QR

Pls give me a quote for the above items plus landing cost in lagos.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by confluence: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tugrow, what is the update
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by EndiaSami: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tugrow!!! What is happening? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
confluence:
Tugrow, what is the update
you have contacted our other staff right
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
EndiaSami:
Tugrow!!! What is happening? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
i dont understand this
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by confluence: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yes, thanks
tugrow:
you have contacted our other staff right
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by oluwas3un(f): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
marylandcakes:

Thanks for this information, I contacted 3 on that list and one got back to me straight away, all the details and charges are on their website and the instructions are very clear, I will be using then for these reasons.
marylandcakes:

Thanks for this information, I contacted 3 on that list and one got back to me straight away, all the details and charges are on their website and the instructions are very clear, I will be using then for these reasons.
marylandcakes:

please which of them did you use, I need a shipping company
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cdor777: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello Mr Tugrow @tugrow

Kindly check your company website. I have paid the commitment fee of #3000 and I have filled and submitted the order form

Regards
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Godsent12(m): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello mr Tugrow apart from aliexpress and other ecommerce website in nigeria[jumia,konga],please which other websites can I import infinix and tecno phones from the manufacturers.like 1688 and tmall because I found out that infinix and tecno phones are not manufactured in china but in hongkong so I will like to know from you if there is a hongkong website that manufacture infinix and tecno phones that I can import from to share with me and whoever may be interested to know here.thanks.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Jsaviour(f): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Hello, do you also ship from USA to Nigeria?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Momcherry(f): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Godsent12:
Hello mr Tugrow apart from aliexpress and other ecommerce website in nigeria[jumia,konga],please which other websites can I import infinix and tecno phones from the manufacturers.like 1688 and tmall because I found out that infinix and tecno phones are not manufactured in china but in hongkong so I will like to know from you if there is a hongkong website that manufacture infinix and tecno phones that I can import from to share with me and whoever may be interested to know here.thanks.

Wow..
Used to think Hong Kong is in China

Oga Tugrow, kindly help with the quotation of this

https://m.1688.com/offer/570825736841.html?spm=a262eq.8281626.2777240.1&offerId=570825736841&rpg_ye_id=wl_719&rpg_area_id=wl_545385
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2018
cdor777:
Hello Mr Tugrow @tugrow

Kindly check your company website. I have paid the commitment fee of #3000 and I have filled and submitted the order form

Regards
I belives you have gotten quotation now?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Godsent12:
tecno and infibix is a brand , you can not buy it from 1688, please contact tecno company cc to guide on how to get started....

tecno phone are make for especially Nigeria, you will not see it listed in Chinese website..

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2018
no sir
Jsaviour:
Hello, do you also ship from USA to Nigeria?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Godsent12(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2018
thanks for replying me,but I will like to know how to contact infinix and tecno brand.
tugrow:
tecno and infibix is a brand , you can not buy it from 1688, please contact tecno company cc to guide on how to get started....

tecno phone are make for especially Nigeria, you will not see it listed in Chinese website..
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tohpahz(f): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tugrow whatsup I haven't heard from you. ?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
tohpahz:
Tugrow whatsup I haven't heard from you. ?
from where grin
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tohpahz(f): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
tugrow:
from where grin
Got a mail that my order had been placedtwo weeksago. Isit still enroute. Tried using the trackingcode.nothing
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:02am On Aug 17, 2018
tohpahz:

Got a mail that my order had been placedtwo weeksago. Isit still enroute. Tried using the trackingcode.nothing
kindly come whatsapp, we did not give you tracking code
We gave you ticket ID

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sidobaba: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
I placed an order on TUGROW's website last week. I paid for it on the 11th of August then I got an update on the 13th that the goods were paid for. After that I kept chatting & calling to get updates on the transaction but no replies. Finally I got a reply that I might get an update today. I called and chatted but no one responded then finally I got a response that I should only expect an update after one week of playing for the order.This is quite unfortunate because time is money in business. The other agents I work with, receive my payments, pay for my goods, ship to Nigeria and waybill to me in Benue within 2 weeks. It is on one occasion it had to take upto 3 weeks but I was updated almost on a daily basis to keep my mind at rest.
For those who have no other option or who dont really care about how long it will take for their goods to arrive, I would recommend you stay with TUGROW. But if time and prompt communication is important to you then you may have to try somewhere else.
This is my take on their services.
I am still waiting to see how long I may have to painfully wait to get my goods in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
sidobaba:
I placed an order on TUGROW's website last week. I paid for it on the 11th of August then I got an update on the 13th that the goods were paid for. After that I kept chatting & calling to get updates on the transaction but no replies. Finally I got a reply that I might get an update today. I called and chatted but no one responded then finally I got a response that I should only expect an update after one week of playing for the order.This is quite unfortunate because time is money in business. The other agents I work with, receive my payments, pay for my goods, ship to Nigeria and waybill to me in Benue within 2 weeks. It is on one occasion it had to take upto 3 weeks but I was updated almost on a daily basis to keep my mind at rest.
For those who have no other option or who dont really care about how long it will take for their goods to arrive, I would recommend you stay with TUGROW. But if time and prompt communication is important to you then you may have to try somewhere else.
This is my take on their ser
I am still waiting to see how long I may have to painfully wait to get my goods in Nigeria.
Sir, you had agents that delivery to you in benue within 2weeks, and you were ok with them, yet you did not settle with them, when when you come to us, you did not ask how we operate, sir the way we operate is that when we pay for your items, we will update you within 7days by this time ,your item might have arrive and move leave china, you agent can send you update 3 times a day , i think it because it is either the are new , the have enough time , when we started we do send photos of items to our client but now our client database increase ,we cant be sending photos any more
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by smokers: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
tugrow please I recommended your services to my sister to procure some goods from China she spoke to azeez who sent her your Chinese office address she has paid for the goods from the seller who has sent it to your Chinese office address but she is yet to get feedback from your boys
please reply because I know that you are very trustworthy
because she is disturbing me that I have made her fall for a scam
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by confluence: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Tugrow, good morning, what is the update now
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2018
send me all the tracking number pls
smokers:
tugrow please I recommended your services to my sister to procure some goods from China she spoke to azeez who sent her your Chinese office address she has paid for the goods from the seller who has sent it to your Chinese office address but she is yet to get feedback from your boys
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2018
smokers:
send me all the tracking number pls
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sidobaba: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tugrow, the reason I gave you a trial on this order is not because my agents failed me. Its just because this was a small order. There is a minimum transaction amount I need to transact with them and since this order was not upto that, I decided to give you a trial because I read some good reviews about you (on your website though). I didnt ask you about how you operate because I read through your site and I didnt see any information as to having to wait for a week for updates. Since it wasnt there, I didnt expect it to come up.You should update your site and include all relevant information about your operation so that your intending clients will know exactly what to expect.
I gave another trial order to another agent here in Nigeria at about the same time I placed my order with you and he has been very forthcoming with communication and in processing my order. I have recently read a number of comments about people complaining about delays in transacting with you and slowness in responding to them when they try to communicate with you.
I think you need to do more in delivering faster & more efficient services. I believe your services are effective but I cannot say they are efficient at the moment.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
sidobaba:
Tugrow, the reason I gave you a trial on this order is not because my agents failed me. Its just because this was a small order. There is a minimum transaction amount I need to transact with them and since this order was not upto that, I decided to give you a trial because I read some good reviews about you (on your website though). I didnt ask you about how you operate because I read through your site and I didnt see any information as to having to wait for a week for updates. Since it wasnt there, I didnt expect it to come up.You should update your site and include all relevant information about your operation so that your intending clients will know exactly what to expect.
I gave another trial order to another agent here in Nigeria at about the same time I placed my order with you and he has been very forthcoming with communication and in processing my order. I have recently read a number of comments about people complaining about delays in transacting with you and slowness in responding to them when they try to communicate with you.
I think you need to do more in delivering faster & more efficient services. I believe your services are effective but I cannot say they are efficient at the moment.
sir , your order worth 35k+, no china china that do not except order of 35k and above, it not about going round testing all agent, stick to one that is ok for you, please in a week time will update you den your items might have arrives all or leave china, thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sidobaba: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tugrow, My minimum order with them is $200 which is about double of the amount I made with you. You dont know all China agents so you can speak for all of them. Not everyone is doing the business at your level. Also in a business, you try to have other options incase you might need to fall back on them. I have many tailors, I have a number of barbers, I have a number of mechanics, so I felt it wont be bad having more than one agent.

Tomorrow makes it 7 days after the order was placed. I hope to receive a favorable update.

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:00am On Aug 20, 2018
sidobaba:
Tugrow, My minimum order with them is $200 which is about double of the amount I made with you. You dont know all China agents so you can speak for all of them. Not everyone is doing the business at your level. Also in a business, you try to have other options incase you might need to fall back on them. I have many tailors, I have a number of barbers, I have a number of mechanics, so I felt it wont be bad having more than one agent.

Tomorrow makes it 7 days after the order was placed. I hope to receive a favorable update.
ok baba, too many mechanics for one car they quick spoil am oh. grin grin
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sidobaba: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tugrow, how far with business? Any update for my order? Today makes it 7 days since it was placed ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.