Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. (45347 Views)

This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry / The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / 20SACKS Experiment On Pumpkin(ugu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by oluwasemipe(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=00Chymes00 post=59158756]

You can start giving them fermented feed from day 1.[/quote I disagree with you on giving them fermented feed from day1,you start given them fermented feed from week 2 and above the implication of giving them fermented feed from day 1 is that, fermented feed will make their liver to be big,also their weight will not conform with their age,fermented feed will make them have excess fat which may result in high mortality rate.what fermented feed does is that all the nutrients in their feed will be binded together in order for them to make good use of it once it is consumed.the disadvantage of fermented feed is that their droppings will not be rich as the one feeding on fermented feed.coz birds eaten fermented feed will make use of it feed consumed compared to the one not eating it.thereby their droppings will not be good for manure. Thank
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by oluwasemipe(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
buchhogonzalez:

Thanks bro. I introduced my friend to this group. He noticed his birds on the ground with led spread, I'm attaching pictures, what could be the cause?
how many birds are like that?
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by oluwasemipe(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dimejimichael:

Here is d picture of how der tray looks like
Hello,i don't think you have any issue here,the poo I am seeing there is not watery,they only I thing that I saw there is the brown poo which suppose to be of concern to you.the brown poo is called is called cecal poo and the darker it ithe more it Smell and it not a sign of any disease in birds,so be calm it think your birds are fine.on the the issue of your feed what type of feed are you giving them e.g grower mash or chick mash
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by kunleweb: 7:58am On Jul 14, 2018
00Chymes00:
I've been milling poultry feed for broilers and layers for about a month now and sell at reasonable rates (cheaper than commercial feed). Recently I and my bro decided to do some research in bid to achieve a feed formula that would meet the requirements for both DOCs and table-size birds. in order words, it's a starter, grower and finisher feed. we ordered a carton of DOCs 3 days ago and it arrived the following day. I'll be posting updates on the the experiment and hope we achieve amazing results. Cheers.

Please what breed of broiler did you raise?
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
oluwasemipe:
,well-done,i am following your trend 100%.coccidiosis vaccination begins day 4 to 5 when you are using immucox or levacox and 2weeks when you are using coccidiostat.there is one mistake you are also making in the use of ginger, garlic and aloe Vera,these will never take care of coccidiosis and I based my conclusion on the experiment I also performed,you can say all these will prevent your birds from coccidiosis and other diseases when you are dealing with small number of birds but please don't go organic when you are dealing with larger number coz I am experimented it before.goodluck

To prevent or cure coccidiosis use bitter leaf extract. 30ml of the extract per litre of water for 5 days. it is very potent against coccidiosis. it's been long since I comment on this thread and a lot has changed for me. I've done countless research and experinments on herbal therapies. you can join my group on telegram to see how far we have advanced in herbal poultry farming.
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
oluwasemipe:
@you can experiment with it before going into large scale.the organic is more prevention than curative,when your birds are down with any disease after using of organic,it is better you discontinue using it and go for synthetic drugs that one is sure of.cheers

I beg to differ Sir. Herbs are for both prevention and cure and I say that with absolute certainty. I've done many cycles of broilers and have never lost a bird due to diseases.

1 Like

Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
oluwasemipe:
@chibenze, there is no known herb that has been discovered for the treatment of a particular disease,all we do here is to bombard the birds from all sort of herbs for prevention.

It's quite obvious you have no idea of what you are saying. Organic farming is what many farmers are turning to because it's cheaper and healthier. please read up more before spreading false information about things you absolutely know nothing about. Cheers.
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by 00Chymes00: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=oluwasemipe post=69350134][/quote]

Yet again you have proved to know very little about what you are talking about. fermenting feed predigests it and unlocks nutrients in the feed that otherwise would've been pooped out cos of indigestion. when predigested the nutrients are easily absorbed by the body thereby increasing the FCR of the birds = bigger birds which is what every farmer aims for. this is exceptionally good for baby chicks at their organs would have to do less work because the feed is already predigested. How is that bad for their liver I wonder. And where did you hear that birds given fermented feed develop fat? on the contrary they develop more meat and less fat. When they get weighty in about 4-5 weeks or so you give them MVC (multivitamin calcium) to help them develop stronger bones to support their weight.

Secondly, fermentation produces probiotics also known as lactobasillus which also aids digestion and help build up healthy gut at tender age of the birds. Also, the lactobasillus builds immunity against diseases like E-coli and salmonella. So tell me again why it's bad to give fermented feed to young chicks.

Thirdly, why are you so worried about manure due to fermented feed? which is more important to you? more/better chicken poop for manure or big, beautiful healthy birds? I believe most poultry farmers would prefer the latter.

I am a practicing farmer and whatever I post here is what I've practiced. I don't post what I hope is right or what I heard from another source. please do your research properly Sir.
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Analee(f): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
00Chymes00:

I'm based in Port-Harcourt and yes my feed is 25kg with price at #3300 for broiler finisher and #3000 for layers mash. For guidance on the organic approach I'd like to add you to our Telegram group if you are interested. Just go to google playstore and download the app. Then drop your name and number to be added. There you would meet other experienced practitioners.
pls am based in pH too.. Pls am interested in learning feed production or workn as an intern..how can I contact u..my WhatsApp is 09031550795
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Analee(f): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
00Chymes00:

I'm based in Port-Harcourt and yes my feed is 25kg with price at #3300 for broiler finisher and #3000 for layers mash. For guidance on the organic approach I'd like to add you to our Telegram group if you are interested. Just go to google playstore and download the app. Then drop your name and number to be added. There you would meet other experienced practitioners.
pls also interested in d telegram group waz d name of d app
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
00Chymes00:
Mr Aminu. Get equal weights of ginger and garlic. grind and extract the juice. administer 30ml per litre of water for 4 days. for prevention administer garlic once or twice a week and ginger 4 times a week. Most importantly keep you pen clean and dry always.

Cheers.

For those that are interested in joining our telegram herbal group please search for @organicpoultryfarmer on telegram and send me a message. I'll then send you the link. cheers.
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Johnboom: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
pls add me to d telegram, Genetic 08032781837
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Johnboom: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
pls what is d full meaning of MVC and psae as used in organic time table you listed in previous trends. thank you
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by javic1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kindly add Victor on 08120226103
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by chikepaul: 3:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Add me to the whatsapp group or telegram, my no is 08033183250
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by walexsos: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2018
please add me to the telegram group. my number 08030980218
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by nobledeals(f): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please add me to the telegram group, 08074602965
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by joelobinna22: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2018
Please can u add me in the whats app group chat Tnks a lot 07085529459 Joel...Obinna... from Port Harcourt Ada George.. Still reading all the articles so far and I'm well please... Tnks to u all both the questioners and Answer..God bless u all..
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Numo2014: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
00Chymes00:

I'm interested and would like to join 08036665721
you could join our whatsapp group. write your name and number is interested. cheers
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Mbryt: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Pls can someone ferment with ordinary water and still achieve the aforementioned advantage
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Mbryt: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
I would like to join my number 08103949989
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by osas2big: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Pls add me on +2349050675107. Thanks
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by bixton(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
00Chymes00:

Good day.
Please kindly add me to your whatsapp group: +2348039387432(Ben)
Thanks
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by bixton(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=00Chymes00 post=59398796]This is my feed fermenting. it's in a open place but no direct sunlight. the net is to keep off insects like flies. will be
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by billyG(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Pls can feed naturally ferment without adding lactobacillus?b/c I have fermented millet powder b4 to make groul.
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by sehisagro: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales/supplies and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by sehisagro: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Contact us for everything poultry feed.
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Abramgreen: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
In using pawpaw seed to deworm,take the black spherical seeds from mature fruit and give directly to the birds.

About 1Kg seeds to 50kg of birds. If more seeds/bird better.

Lemon juice added to the seeds in a tray or to the drinking water is good but optional.

Note seemingly healthy birds that are underweight may be sharing feed with worms. Hence the need to improve stock weight and profitably use feed by regular deworming.
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Yoliyoli: 2:37am On Jan 24, 2019
Pls add me on watdapp 07039631600
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Ujusee(f): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
I don't know if am late, pls add me 07033655888 @Malululove. thanks
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by sanni4susx(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
00Chymes00:

Day 1-21 : Give Lab/ginger garlic/tagiri super as a standard mix @ 10mls/3L of water. Give fermented feed mixed with dry feed.

*Day 5- anti-coccidiosis: add aloe vera in the standard mix above or mix with itagiri + tumeric+cayenne pepper. (Remember do not use aloe vera with tumeric or cayenne pepper due to contraindications)
Day 6 : mvc (u dont need this if you are using aloe vera).
Day 7 - 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper + 1L scent leaf extract + 4L water. Serve in the early morning. (Do twice a week. Repeat on days 10, 14, 17, 21, 24,28,31,35,38,42) .
Day 8-15 organic gumboro (2L bitterleaf extract /200ml aloe vera/500ml molasses). If no aloe vera use fermented itagiri. *serve in the morning
Day 8/910: Pawpaw seed aqueous extract *serve in the evening .
Day 16- mvc and water
Day 17 organic lasota - add to the standard mix above aloe vera or tumeric + cayenne pepper
Day 18-19- mvc and water
Day 20-22- feed pawpaw cuttings once a day,mix drink with bitterleaf extract + ginger + molasses .
Day 23-24- mvc and water /psae day 24 evening
Day 25-26 - psae and mvc
Day 27- 31- bitterleaf extract/aloe/molasses. All blended *repeat as above.
Day 32 -42: lab/ginger garlic/ super tagiri mix. *repeat as above.
Day 40-42 - psae

This broiler management schedule was created by a member of our group. Cheers.
Please add me 07038998975
*Also0 how do I make Ginger garlic extract
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by sanni4susx(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
00Chymes00:

I beg to differ Sir. Herbs are for both prevention and cure and I say that with absolute certainty. I've done many cycles of broilers and have never lost a bird due to diseases.
Please can I start fermenting feed for doc at day 1
Also should I ferment the feed with oga saka's lab only or with what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) / What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.