Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigeria's President Has Added More Economic Value To UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's President Has Added More Economic Value To UK (280 Views)

Ore Fly-over Bridge: Opening Up The State For More Economic Activities / Ore Is More Economic Hub Than Onitsha. / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's President Has Added More Economic Value To UK by Ebubejesus(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mr moderator,
Co- debaters,
Panel of judges,
Honorable Timekeeper ,
Fellow Nigerians .
I want to propose the motion that Buhari's presidency has added more economic value to the British government at the detriment of Nigeria's! With the following points of mine. �
HEALTH :
* millions of dollars spent on the treatment of his perpetually inconclusive ailment �is a huge plus to the British health sector. Imagine what that amount would have done to our hospitals if only he had tried "Dr Igueodo Goko Cleanser "� or even the Aso Rock clinic that billions of naira was budgeted for . The same man asking me to buy naija and grow the naira �
AVIATION :
* The Presidential Jet has been lying idle close to 90 days and still counting which is against our constitution . Now multiply the days by the exchange rate of 369 to a dollar . So the British Aviation have so far gotten close to 140m naira for just watching a plane and warming the engines once a month ✈. ��
HOTELS AND TOURISM :
Since Buhari came back on his 2nd missionary journey. If you had observed right from the days of his campaigns , Baba had developed strong affinity to the London weather �.
Starting from the Chatham House party to photo sessions at the Prime Minister's door �.
Today his bedpost is the latest tourism spot for Nigerian politicians. Now calculate the amount spent on flight tickets, hotels, food and even "Oyibo Oloshos" , for his numerous aids, politicians etc that pays him visits since he left his duty post. ��
With the following points of mine. I hope I have been able to convince you that Buhari is a ➕ to the British and a ➖ to Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cnn Mocked Nigeria Over Buhari Continued Absence / Manufacturing Pmi Rises By 1.2 Index Points In July – Cbn / Are We Not Supposed To Know ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.