Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer (1434 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by newsynews: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Major Conservative Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught On Camera Unveiled And Guzzling Beer In Public While On Vacation

Iranian state television presenter Azadeh Namdari has faced accusations of hypocrisy on social media after a video emerged showing her drinking beer and not wearing her hijab while on holiday in Switzerland.

Alcoholic drinks are banned in Islam and in Iran, where it is the law for women to wear the headscarf.

Namdari is known in Iran as a proponent of the Islamic dress code.

A photo of her in full hijab was once published in the conservative Iranian newspaper Vatan-e Emruz under the headline: “Thank God, I wear the veil”.

In response to the revelations, Namdari published another video of herself in which she offered reasons for not wearing a hijab.

The two-minute long video was published by the hardline Young Journalists’ Club (YJC) news agency under the headline “Azadeh Namdari’s reaction to the publication of scandalous photos in cyberspace”.

This time wearing a hijab, she explained she was sitting with family members and “maharem” – close relatives among whom a woman does not need to wear a hijab – in a park. She said her scarf fell suddenly and the video was taken at that instant by an unknown person.

She gave no explanation about drinking beer in the video.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40715595

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by delishpot: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Of course people who oppress through religion are all hypocrites no matter the religion. Find a man who is ready to draw blood or physiologically opress others in a bid to enforce his religious beliefs, you have found a hypocrite who's filth is worse than a burst sewage pipe

2 Likes

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by alBHAGDADI: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin grin

titingz aminusanti udatso FriendNG empiree abdelkabir rilwayne001 vedaxcool

Come and see your devoted sister guzzling Guilder. grin

She threw away her hijab to enjoy some cold European Beer. This is what we've been saying: the Muslim world is a trap full of oppression. No freedom and no sensible enjoyment. That's why these one had to fly to Europe for vacation. The moment she got there, she threw away the rag called hijab and helped herself to a cold bottle of beer.

Yet, our Al taquiya disciples on Nairaland want us to believe that it is devoted Muslim girls that wear the rag called hijab. The beer drinker above is a devoted muslima who promotes the hijab on TV. Just a flight away from Arabia and she couldn't keep that stinking rag on. She had to enjoy Europe's fresh air.

allahu alakoba

3 Likes

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by vedaxcool(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
She has acted disappointingly, which clearly shows her personal failings as a person. Not quite different from the case of a gun running cleric or rape the gay away cleric that we hear of. One thing remains funny though that hyppcrites will hold individuals like this misguided lady to high standards but when Apostle Suliemen spends church money on harlots you will hear funny statements like judge not the lord anointed or any other silly sheeple behavior. One thing many nairaland hypocrite muslim haters have proven over and over again ; they hold your every day Muslim to standards higher standards than even their pastors and cleric.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Amberon11: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Amberon11: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
I used to think that your foolishness was mere coincidence but it is now obvious that it is chromosomal.

This post is about your hypocrite islamic female tv hostess but somehow you have chosen to embarrass yourself by bringing up other issues that are irrelevant to this topic.

[s]
vedaxcool:
She has acted disappointingly, which clearly shows her personal failings as a person. Not quite different from the case of a gun running cleric or rape the gay away cleric that we hear of. One thing remains funny though that hyppcrites will hold individuals like this misguided lady to high standards but when Apostle Suliemen spends church money on harlots you will hear funny statements like judge not the lord anointed or any other silly sheeple behavior. One thing many nairaland hypocrite muslim haters have proven over and over again ; they hold your every day Muslim to standards higher standards than even their pastors and cleric.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Rilwayne001: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amberon11:
I used to think that your foolishness was mere coincidence but it is now obvious that it is chromosomal.

This post is about your hypocrite islamic female tv hostess but somehow you have chosen to embarrass yourself by bringing up other issues that are irrelevant to this topic.

Shut up, illiterate or show how what he said is irrelevant to the topic. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by true2god: 4:44am On Jul 28, 2017
vedaxcool:
Take it easy bro, you sound 'pained'. What AlBagdadi was simply saying is that millions of Muslims will claim 'religious' in their Muslim countries but will become something else as soon as they get to Europe or the US, which is 100% true. I have witnessed many of such. A friend of mine, a 'tebliq alfa' from kwara state, who went to Germany, for studies, spent his time and energy searching for white German lady to 'harmer' and he even told me this via Watsapp chat. Meanwhile this same guy have memorize so many Quran on his head and always leave his beards unshaved for religious reasons.

So bro, take it easy, I understand your annoyance. Reality might, at times, be hard to swallow and Muslims are human too. Almost on a daily basis the Saudi princesses, on a visit to the US, always arrange for white prostitutes and call girls. They don't preach Islam to those call girls, you surely understood what they do with the call girls.

If the prophet of Islam were alive today, he will surely enjoy himself. I trust my womanizer prophet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Amberon11: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Says the follower of a cave dwelling illiterate pedophile who thinks the earth is flat and sets in a muddy pool.

I don't expect a camel-piss filled brain to reason rationally.
Rilwayne001:

Shut up, illiterate or show how what he said is irrelevant to the topic. undecided
Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Rilwayne001: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Amberon11:
Says the follower of a cave dwelling illiterate pedophile who thinks the earth is flat and sets in a muddy pool. I don't expect a camel-piss filled brain to reason rationally.

Tell us how what he said is irrelevant to the thread. Very simple.
Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by jonbellion(m): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Lol
Muslim wan enjoy beer too shocked
Nawa oo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by jonbellion(m): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Useless religion

1 Like

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Amberon11: 7:00am On Jul 28, 2017
Meaning you lack the intellectual capacity to see the non correlation in that post? Moreover I already gave the reason in my initial post, so?
Rilwayne001:

Tell us how what he said is irrelevant to the thread. Very simple.
Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by delishpot: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2017
vedaxcool:

Isn't it the same strictness you people use to discredit Christianity? You want to tell me that you think no Christian spoke against what Apostle Suleiman did? No Christian speaks against evils done by pastors or you just choose to ignore them in order to favour your ideology?

1 Like

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Amberon11: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2017
true2god:

So bro, take it easy, I understand your annoyance. Reality might, at times, be hard to swallow and Muslims are human too. Almost on a daily basis the Saudi princesses, on a visit to the US, always arrange for white prostitutes and call girls. They don't preach Islam to those call girls, you surely understood what they do with the call girls.

If the prophet of Islam were alive today, he will surely enjoy himself. I trust my womanizer prophet.

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Rilwayne001: 7:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Amberon11:
Meaning you lack the intellectual capacity to see the non correlation in that postMoreover I already gave the reason in my initial post, so?

Oh, there you go with your semi-illiterate mentality! Swerve abeg!
Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Rilwayne001: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2017
delishpot:

Isn't it the same strictness you people use to discredit Christianity? You want to tell me that you think no Christian spoke against what Apostle Suleiman did? No Christian speaks against evils done by pastors or you just choose to ignore them in order to favour your ideology?

He already condemned what the lady did, he only pointed to those who claimed to be Christians and yet engaged in the same lackadaisical act displayed by the lady to make a point against those silly reprobates masturbating on what the lady did and in turn making it seem like what she did is what Islam stands for when actually it isn't. Simply put, there are bad eggs in Islam as much as there are in Christianity, and so there's no point masturbating on irrelevancies.
Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Amberon11: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2017
All Muslims are borderline retard.ed anyways, so?
Rilwayne001:

Oh, there you go with your semi-illiterate mentality! Swerve abeg!
Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Rilwayne001: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Amberon11:
All Muslims are borderline retard.ed anyways, so?

Jesus will be so ashamed of you cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Amberon11: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2017
For speaking the truth? Nah! Remember it says "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" grin
Rilwayne001:

Jesus will be so ashamed of you cheesy grin
Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Rilwayne001: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Amberon11:
For speaking the truth? Nah! Remember it says "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" grin

So in your own world, being an hypocrite is same thing as being truthful? Wow, Paul of Tarsus will be so proud of you!
Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by delishpot: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:

He already condemned what the lady did, he only pointed to those who claimed to be Christians and yet engaged in the same lackadaisical act displayed by the lady to make a point against those silly reprobates masturbating on what the lady did and in turn making it seem like what she did is what Islam stands for when actually it isn't. Simply put, there are bad eggs in Islam as much as there are in Christianity, and so there's no point masturbating on irrelevancies.

Photo of them masturbating or ...... Anyway, I get your point. My only concern is when he said Christians hold strict standards for Muslims and I said well, Muslims also strictly pull down Christian beliefs making Christians judge harshly when the all so perfect Muslim goes astray(which happens very often) and does those things the preach against when no one is looking.
Re: Islamic TV Hostess Known For Bragging About The Hijab Caught Guzzling Beer by Amberon11: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2017
No dear, there's no corellation between saying the plain truth and hypocrisy. Most Muslims are actually inbred and as a result have a very low IQ , that's the plain truth and anything other than that would be a lie.
Rilwayne001:

So in your own world, being an hypocrite is same thing as being truthful? Wow, Paul of Tarsus will be so proud of you!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? / Religion With Common Sense / What Is Miracle Money? Is It Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.