Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,984 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued (44749 Views)

Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Visits Nigeria (Pictures) / Google CEO, Sundar Pichai, In Lagos, Nigeria, For Google For Nigeria Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Zdoh(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
blastac:
This is why I hate all this oyinbo coming to Nigeria... They would snap that ugly and dirty part of naija and post on Dia social media page..... Y em no go diezani mansion for banana island wink wink
He is not foolish he defiantly see what you don't see.He's passing a message to the entetpreneu who is always after market defination.
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by roqrules04(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
I pity the guy in the picture with back bag.. CV boiz no de joke at all
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by TrapHedges(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Web masters viewing.. Please I need help ASAP I tried to install a contact form plugin.. The previous one I had stopped showing after I changed theme no matter how hard I tried.. So while trying to install another one.. The message below popped up, since then I can't login.. If I open my admin url.. Same message pops up.. Please I need urgent help.. Thanks in advance.. Bless up

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by webngnews: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
I saw him
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Eggcelent(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mynd44:

That "dirty side" is what dictates the future.
Nothing "Ugly & Dirty In The Picture. You See Scene Like That The World Over Even In The U.S

1 Like

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by banmee(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
blastac:
This is why I hate all this oyinbo coming to Nigeria... They would snap that ugly and dirty part of naija and post on Dia social media page..... Y em no go diezani mansion for banana island wink wink

Everywhere is dirty in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by elbuzzy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nigerian just like to talk he just too a picture of computer village, with buyers and sellers yet they will find something to talk about this is africa and this is how we roll.........
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
blastac:

that dirty place is where thousands of citizens make their living bro! That mansion s not a tru reflection of d living standards here.
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by dview001(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
JayRise:
Of course he should be. How many countries have such huge open tech market?

This shows that Nigerians are industrious people. People who despite being neglected by the government choose to carve a niche for themselves everywhere they go. Think Nollywood, the music industry, bloggers, tech stars, etc.

Nigerians are blessed people. That I'm sure of.

Nigeria is unbreakable. That I believe.

God bless Nigeria!!!
you were making sense until u said Nigeria is unbreakable ..you need Jesus bro

1 Like

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Ospic2014: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=blastac post=58885581]This is why I hate all this oyinbo coming to Nigeria... They would snap that ugly and dirty part of naija and post on Dia social media page..... Y em no go diezani mansion for banana island wink wink[/quote

This one follow for Oyibo?
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
TinaAnita:

Dude na what? Finish that sentence before I change am for you now
#runs to pick up my odeshi#
Abeg no CHANGE am oo. I never survive the CHANGE whe some pipu bring come my domot oo
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by DaniDani(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jostico:

just watch out for rubbish

Hahahaha. So you know that the guy is used to typing rubbish. Hardly will you read any sensible comment from him.
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by VanBommel(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will be more intrigued when they steal his wallet there.

I pity person wey no fear Computer village
not oly his wallet, even the phone he used in taking the picture
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
The future is here,
As hubert wigwe posits, the future belongs to those who create it today.

As suli breaks opines....

Things we saw as insanity in star wars, have become potential reality.
Full skyscrapers were once, a slab of stone,
Google was once, just a scrap of codes,
We must be crazy enough to invest in the future, no matter how little we can begin,

In 1926 Dr. Lee D Forest, said the television is confined as a technological and theoretical success, but financially and commercially it is impossible,

Voila....... Today every household got one,
USB put hmv down, so did instagram to Kodak,

In 1876 western union rejected the telephone, saying that the idea is idiotic and we won't recommend it's purchase,

Today, kids are in their blocks trying to create apps that will destroy many industries,

"appreciate the past, utilize the present , and don't be afraid to create the future!

1 Like

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
blastac:

That's why ambode must do the needful just as Lalasticlala to take them to permanent site somewhere around ikorodu...since they ja e refuse to organise themselves

1 Like

Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by noblesteve(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mr. CEO but why did you bann my AdSense account sad
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will be more intrigued when they steal his wallet there.

I pity person wey no fear Computer village

Guy, did kinda person no go dei use wallet
Google CEO for that matter
Am quite sure all his transaction will be 99% internet
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by ITCareerINxtGen: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
IT CAREER GUIDE

Check Signature
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by rs172(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Out of the Miry clay, comes life.

Epic reply...
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by freshest4live: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
These people are subhuman dude. Stop giving them a platform. Blacks are low IQ subhumans.
If you are black as your name implies then you have also admitted you have a low IQ.
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Boyooosa(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
HIS PROBLEM!
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by TinaAnita(f): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fit2Rule:

#runs to pick up my odeshi#
Abeg no CHANGE am oo. I never survive the CHANGE whe some pipu bring come my domot oo
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by TinaAnita(f): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by Justizer(m): 1:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Oga sense fall on you
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by principalgee: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2017
Still observing, guy be careful of those baddest guys ooo
Re: Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued by 400billionman: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
blastac:

They always wanna put us down.

But we stay on top.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] / 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.