Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (39819 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by heybee72(m): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2017
seunny4lif:
Religion is a fraud.
Christianity is a fraud

How to be a millionaire without paying taxes
Get a hall
Get a bible
Get a Mic and speaker
Gbam business don start

5K dollars = 1.7 million
Your brain is definitely made in China....

1 Like

Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by dipznano: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, knew it was one. Cos we're Africans..

Lool... yeah Ikr

It's a pulseTv skit. Is that ur mail functional? I could send it to you it's 2MB
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2017
dipznano:

Lool... yeah Ikr

It's a pulseTv skit. Is that ur mail functional? I could send it to you it's 2MB
You can send it. Makydebbie@yahoo.com
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by dipznano: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:
You can send it. Makydebbie@yahoo.com

OK done... cool
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2017
dipznano:

OK done... cool
Ondo local government got me. grin grin
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by dipznano: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Ondo local government got me. grin grin

Lool
As in... grin even the other lady in the tricycle was tickled by the utterance... lool
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by baxmaich(m): 1:59am On Jul 28, 2017
My Aricans and foreign religion.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by baxmaich(m): 1:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Africans and foreign religion.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Yes ooo true this pastors are fake news let us changes fake Pastors life and it go finished. Ode. angry angry angry angry sad lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by bezimo(m): 4:03am On Jul 28, 2017
A pastor charging for prayers for miracles CANNOT be of God. Fake pastor obviously. I hope folks don't fall for this nonsense.
Genuine pastors don't charge to pray for you..Never.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by klarke(m): 4:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Truly, the end is here. Amend your ways people, prepare to meet your Lord.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:10am On Jul 28, 2017
heybee72:

Your brain is definitely made in China....
Oh nice cos Chinese are not Christian but you don't even have at all grin grin grin
Oya go and pay your pastor
Mumu

Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by banmee(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2017
They could have just asked me and i would have told them the secret of life for free. Religious nutjobs are just st.upid.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by jubsonstone(m): 5:58am On Jul 28, 2017
nofuckz:
grin

Ok I think he (pastor) is a bit honest, with already fixed price for your miracle. A believer should be able to tell who and what he stands for.

The lord hates un honest scales, and he the pastor has honestly listed his price, unlike others who extorts others till poverty overcome them.

God almighty see's, and will judge all. Only a fool says that there is no God. The bible is the standard for life but a fool finds the demands of wisdom too great a burden.

Saying jargons....you need money to buy sense
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Jakeattah(m): 6:26am On Jul 28, 2017
seunny4lif:
Religion is a fraud.
Christianity is a fraud

Get a hall
Get a bible
Get a Mic and speaker
Gbam business don start

5K dollars = 1.7 million
God has a purpose for your life... Please don't let the devil deceive you
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Jakeattah(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2017
seunny4lif:
Religion is a fraud.
Christianity is a fraud

Get a hall
Get a bible
Get a Mic and speaker
Gbam business don start

5K dollars = 1.7 million
God bless you
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by loomer: 6:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Rhaspody:
Make I mention lalasticlala for no reason

If you have $5000, you are already a millionaire in Nigeria

But y una dey quick to calculate to naira, na only 21k for Ghana money o
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by rheadone(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2017
It is well
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Jakeattah:

Amin and you too cool
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:
For where? grin
In the Church after hearing those words
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Helping the less privilege doesn't bring answers to prayers either

what does??

Inflicting hardship on them right??

Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you." ~Luke 6:38

The believers, both men and women, are allies of one another. They enjoin good, forbid evil, establish Prayer, pay Zakah, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Surely Allah will show mercy to them. Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise (9:71)

Even Yoruba proverb says " Okeoke lowo afuni ngbe" meaning givers never lack.

Our prayers and fasting are of less avail, unless they are aided by alms giving.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by nofuckz(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2017
jubsonstone:

Saying jargons....you need money to buy sense

cheesy you too can be saved.... I need money, not to buy sense like you stated because all wisdom comes from the lord grin grin grin

Humble yourself you were not the only one who saw what I wrote, and you too are not wiser than every person who visited this story.

1 Like

Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by czarina(f): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:
I couldn't believe it myself. And the pastor's wife was just looking. I just told my friend I had to leave then I left.
Nawa ooo.... The things that happen in HIS name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by hardon1(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:

This end time, 'pastors' will lead more people to hell than the devil.

I went to a church in Ghana for a friend's child dedication, and the pastor was preaching that adultery with condom is not a sin. That it becomes a sin when you do it raw. The useless men there were hailing the pastor.

r u joking or it really happened
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by Rhaspody(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2017
cytell56:

How can you be a millionaire with $5,000? You well at all!!!

Simple maths mon ami

5000 * 360 = 1.8 million
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by jobbers: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
really
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by cytell56: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Rhaspody:

Simple maths mon ami

5000 * 360 = 1.8 million

So because you have N1.8m, you are a millionaire? Na wa for the way you dey reason o!!!
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2017
@ GodsMopol come and see your people again cheesy grin
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by GodsMopol: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2017
hahn:

Okay, I did a background check. His pastors are not the hungry kind.

www.kingstemple.co.uk/gworks/

I would say the man is genuinely anointed.

The Bible warns against judging

Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

I have sinned and God has forgiven me. I'm not in the position to judge sir.
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

Okay, I did a background check. His pastors are not the hungry kind.

www.kingstemple.co.uk/gworks/

I would say the man is genuinely anointed.

The Bible warns against judging

Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

I have sinned and God has forgiven me. I'm not in the position to judge sir.

Whatever sir

1 Like

Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by ibkgab001: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Wizberg12:
some men now make Church the most lucrative business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBIH6CGB_8U
runbish post
Re: The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) by GodsMopol: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
hahn:

I withdraw my former statement in case you saw it.

The above is my final conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe / Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.