Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family (1086 Views)

Kidnapper Caught With A Boy's Corpse In A Bag (Old Video) / Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos / Robbers (inside Commercial Bus) Took Their Victims To ATM Point To Withdraw Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by frankyblac(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
A  boy of 31 took over an oil firm that should be  for  the family and collected 17million naria  and  we reported to  the police and they have not done any thing the boy is more than a militant, he as put boys on this site and AGIP wants to build a flow station there and  the C.R.O  is working with  him becos he is afrid of this smalll boy please if  you have any help on this issue please and please come and i promise to provide job for you in this firm but now they are working to biuld the site now and they still need  to pay about 33 milion naria balance as homage again so we are fighting  so this guy will not colylect this money again and we want the  police to arrect him and  take  him to EFCC to  bring out  the mone, when the  family went  to the site he used his boys and AK47 to drive  every body away and nothing has being don yet please help us out

Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by aloyemeka2: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
What do you want Nairaland to do over your family matter?. Don't you people have respectable elders in your family in case your dad is no more alive. I am guessing you are from a polygamous home, abi?
Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by frankyblac(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
emaka my dad is alive and he is a police officer rtd but this boy i think he is using a charm on this police men, we have even gone to d governor office on this issue they keep posting this matter come today come tomorrow , i want a way to post this on paper on tv for the goverment of this country to see becos some people are working behind him and please i need EFCC mail address and this is not d first time , some time ago he collect 44million

Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by Rooneyboy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ok , you suspect the guy is using charm and all that ? Having contacted the police and the governor and yet still no positives from the matter u feel nairalanders are in a best position to solve the matter ? Ok i m coming.
Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by frankyblac(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
Am not telling you to come and fight i need ideal from you all ,may be if you give me Efcc email address and help me some contect of good police men becos this once are after money

Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by Rooneyboy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
And y r u uploading all these pic(cars) ? Me ma don dey suspect u. If ur looking for efcc address u could google it, i dont think they(efcc) is hiding .
Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by frankyblac(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
sorry about the car brother but have tried to get it and no way on d email address
Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by oge4real(f): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2010
poster=frankyblac
prodigal son= franklin
nairaland= lipsrsealed
Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by desthan(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster, first go and work on your tenses.

secondly, write a petition adressed to the Head of Investigation, EFCC Port-harcourt, below is the address.

http://efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_contact&task=view&contact_id=4&Itemid=55

Goodluck to you
Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by tpiah: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
interesting comedy
Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by harakiri(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2010
Em,

Is a 31 year old a boy?

I just dey ask coz me be 30 years and dem no born anybody papa well to call me boy!
Re: A Boy Took 17milion Naira That Belong To This Family by desthan(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
small boy grin

(1) (Reply)

50year Old Nigerian Man R.AP£S A 10year Old Neighbor / Miraculous Story Of The Metamorphosis Of Beautiful One / This Man Killed 7 Including Girlfriend In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.