Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel (44100 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel / Pastor And His Secretary Kidnapped During Vigil In Plateau State / Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by GodsMopol: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2017
hahn:

Yes and Christianity is as quack as they come cheesy grin

Loooooooool, all profession has quack in them. It doesn't still affect the recognition ascribed to the profession.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by GodsMopol: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2017
hahn:

Yes and Christianity is as quack as they come cheesy grin

Loooooooool sir, all profession has quack in them. It doesn't still affect the recognition ascribed to the profession.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by hahn(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

Loooooooool sir, all profession has quack in them. It doesn't still affect the recognition ascribed to the profession.

Jesus, the reason behind Christianity, is a scam and never existed and neither does the god, Yahweh/Jehovah, exist either. That means the very foundation of the religion is a lie. How can any good come from it?

It is a lie founded to exploit the gullible masses. Very simple. Anything else you feel is wishful thinking and intellectual dishonesty
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by herkeym001(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Pedrocross4568:
Goodnight bro. Just make sure you wake up tomorrow morning
I don wake. GoodMorning, sorry for coming late. I gat an impromptu call from other branch (WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by herkeym001(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2017
UbChapter:

Are you closing like you are closing from office?
Abi na, as man pikin no get work at hand for now nko. Nairaland don turn to person daily routine.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by herkeym001(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
lonelydora:

Onye gba oso.....npa ya.
You say Wetin??
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by GodsMopol: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
hahn:

Jesus, the reason behind Christianity, is a scam and never existed and neither does the god, Yahweh/Jehovah, exist either. That means the very foundation of the religion is a lie. How can any good come from it?

It is a lie founded to exploit the gullible masses. Very simple. Anything else you feel is wishful thinking and intellectual dishonesty

I understand you sir.
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by fejikudz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
maberry:
This guy own madness na tear rubber o grin
As in eh grin cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by lonelydora: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
herkeym001:

You say Wetin??

Thought you are Igbo. Make person no run
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by herkeym001(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
lonelydora:

Thought you are Igbo. Make person no run
I only look like Igbo, but I be Yoruba boy. One love bro.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by lonelydora: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
herkeym001:

I only look like Igbo, but I be Yoruba boy. One love bro.

God bless
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by herkeym001(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
lonelydora:

God bless
Amen. And you too.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Collyno82(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Morning, how was your night?
fine dear n urs
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Oyindidi(f): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Collyno82:
fine dear n urs
Twas splendid
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by zexy2030(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2017
winch dey worry deir two...mtchewww
Re: Port Harcourt Sex Hawkers Protest Against Plan To Host Night Vigil In Hotel by Collyno82(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Twas splendid
good to know. take care dearie. wishing u a happy weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Cars, Rolls Royce, Bentley Others In Lagos (Photos) / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss / Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.