Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

A Letter To The Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To The Federal Government (310 Views)

Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra / Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The Federal Government by appxodusteam(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Dear FG.

Since Madam Thief Mrs Alison Madueke Has returned N 27 Trillion into the account, an amount which is over 400% of the 2017 proposed budget value, can we now make proper plans for the maintenance of infrastructure? Can we invest the other trillions on Energy, Industry, and the revival of dysfunctional industries like DSC, AjaOkute Steel plant, Textile Industries?

Can we have more refineries so the price of petrol can be reduced to N40/ltr as Oga campaigned back in 2014?

Can we have more places where people can earn a living? Even if its for citizens to go there and rest just as our Oga is resting in London but keeps receiving his Alawee without query?

Oya still answer this one!

Can we, the citizens of this country hope for a better country in the next 12 months? I mean a country where there'll be jobs for everyone? Can we have better roads? Can we have a better life in this country?

OK, I know you guys may need to buy some good clothes and mansion with some part of the money, but can we the citizens have something to show for it?

Look, its our money ooo. Na we all get this country. Some of you top government officials already stashed enough money that even your next 5th generation will never beg for a ride. Why not extend to us the common men.

Some of us youths can't even boast of a good 3 square meal. Some are in desperate need of funds to further their education. Ali is busy hustling along Mile 2 just to be able to pay his Exam fees.

See my guys Chukkysmiles and Kola. They're good guys with good hearts and great ambition. They have beautiful songs that can make them blow but just the moment I wanted to travel with them to SouthAfrica to shoot music Video, Una place Ban on shooting videos abroad. So so Yeye policies Upandan.

You guys should consider the common man. If these billions and trillions are no where to be found, if they are all fabricated figures to prove that our faceless or do I say lifeless or wait our Jobless President is actually fighting corruption then make una get sense ooo.

I tune radio, I hear billions, I watch #ChannelsTv I hear Trillions, I watch AIT, the worst. NTA can never show anything other than headlines that makes me wonder if I actually reside in the same country where such amounts are being mentioned.

Look at the hospitals, Jagajaga, look at the basic Amenities, no one exists, Post Offices are now home to Birds and Lizards except for a few. Look at the federal roads, nothing to write home about. Look at the public schools, grasses everywhere. Workers are hungry, no salary, yet you keep mentioning these trillion billions and millions. Make una take una time oo!

You guys should stop fooling us. I even heard you're now planning on restructuring and have even rejected to give states power. Why did you guys even accept the structure at all when you know you all will loose your oil blocks by agreeing to restructuring?

I know you've already allocated Trillions for the restructuring committee to share among themselves. Yes na, they're all thieves. Even the so called brainless El-Rufai. He thinks he's wise. You guys should just stop trying to fool us cos its obvious we're tired.

All we're waiting for is a Small Transport and Ghana will be our next point of call. You can't keep doing us like this. We will all travel and leave you old fools to keep masturbating in the corridors of power till the day you'll all wake up and begin to eat each other. Yes! Una go chop una self one day oo.

Make una share the money make I use my own buy chicken put for cage biko. By December, I will sell them and use the money to do other business. Life Anaga Aga.

I will be grateful if my letter is read in the senate and I hope FFK will be willing to reason with me because he's the only man among you that seems to have a little edge over you morons.

Thank you Very Much for reading.

Let me Run Before Uncle Liar Muhammed bans my account from Facebook

©MrPinner 2017
Aka Richard Nwachukwu
#bitpayex.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Is Our President Now A Tourist Attraction? / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / my post 14 months ago: nigeria-dont have president-till-2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.