Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published (767 Views)

All Is Set To Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison! / Trouble For Biafra As FG Prepares To Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Kuje Prison / Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by boman2014: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2017
The Nri community in Anambra State, believed to be the ancestral home of the
Igbo, has threatened to jail the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi
Kanu, for allegedly invading the area and desecrating sacred places.

The community said it had concluded arrangements to drag the pro-Biafran
agitator to court in that respect.

The traditional of Nri, Igwe Eze Obidiegwu Onyeso, said this on Thursday while
chatting with newsmen in Awka, the Anambra State capital.

Speaking through his personal assistant, Chief Ifeanyi Onyeso, the monarch said
Kanu and his IPOB’s ‘army of occupation’ invaded his community on July 18 withimpunity,without recourse to obeisance to the palace.

The monarch said, “My people are highly angry about this misconduct of these
intruders. Nri as an ancient kingdom and the cradle of Igbo people and her culture
and tradition is highly revered among the Igbo.

He added, “On July18, 2017, a day before Kanu came to Nri, 12 youths came to the palace of Eze Nri requesting an appointment with the traditional ruler for Kanu.

“They were received and told to go and come back with a written letter so that they will get official reply from the palace since the delegation looked unusual, in that there was no titled person among them.

“At this point, they all left and what we saw the next day was Kanu invading Nri
community with a huge crowd of his supporters; he went straight to the house of
one subject to the traditional ruler of Nri.

“The feelers we later got, was that the subject claimed he had handed over the
`Offo Nri’, (symbol of royalty) to Kanu, and even allowed Kanu to visit the historic
“Ohianwehi forest” revered as “forest of life” by the Igbo tradition.

“This forest is believed to be the place the first burnt offering was offered by the
Jewish Igbo ancestors when they migrated from Israel more than 2,000 years ago.

Onyeso noted that Nri people perceived Kanu’s conduct as a taboo because no
visitor enters the community without first visiting the traditional ruler let alone
going to a sacred place without the knowledge of the traditional ruler himself.
He regretted that Kanu and his supporters after visiting one Mbanefo returned to
the palace entrance gate of HRM Eze Ugochukwu Onyeso, where they were banging at the gate trying to force the gate open.

“It was this unruly conduct that made the traditional ruler to telephone the security agents who responded promptly and dispersed Kanu and his supporters.
This act is an affront on the tradition and culture of Nri people and as such we
resolved not to sweep the matter under the carpet.

“It is a taboo in Nri and equally against the Anambra State Traditional Rulers’
Council Law.

“The people of Nri and their traditional ruler are not against Nnamdi Kanu and his agitation,but what we cannot take is for Kanu to come and mess up the Nri
culture and tradition under whatever motive.

“The community will drag him to court and make sure we jail him to serve as a
deterrent to others,” Onyeso stated.

http://punchng.com/well-send-nnamdi-kanu-back-to-prison-anambra-community/
Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by Adekamkpe23: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
You better jail him before Sai Baba's arrival.
Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by Luciferdevil(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Apc paid igbos. Touch one hair on his head, lets see if you will continue to live in igboland.

9 Likes

Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by Flatties: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Lol
Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by rainylad(f): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2017
...Yorubas will definetly have a party on this thread while heaving sighs of relief cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by PenisCaP: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Lies
Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by Babtunz: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

...Yorubas will definetly have a party on this thread while heaving sighs of relief cheesy
Walahicheesy
Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by ESDKING: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Anambra politicians and desperation

1 Like

Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by ESDKING: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2017
A lot of Muslim skulls are rejoicing already even when they know that the outcome will be useless if this news is actually true.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by Yyeske(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Apc paid igbos. Touch one hair on his head, lets see if you will continue to live in igboland.
E-warrior, I hail o

1 Like

Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by holatin(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Luciferdevil:
u and chest beating are like bread and beans.

much rant and boast but no action, toothless dog u all are.

buhari jailed him and nothing happens.

he will go back to prison and may die there and Nigeria will never end.
Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by Luciferdevil(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2017
holatin:
u and chest beating are like bread and beans.

much rant and boast but no action, toothless dog u all are.

buhari jailed him and nothing happens.

he will go back to prison and may die there and Nigeria will never end.
Kiss my white ass zombie. Dnt ever in your low life qoute me again.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by holatin(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Kiss my white ass zombie. Dnt ever in your low life qoute me again.
or what ?
u will end dat miserable life of yours once and for all
Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by Pentagon79(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2017
ESDKING:
A lot of skulls are rejoicing already even when they know that the outcome will be useless if this news is actually true.
. saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by Blizzy9ja: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Bunch of sell out
Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by DonVikings: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Grand Commander Akpu Armed Brigade, Federal Republic of Flathêads. grin

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by attackgat: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2017
ESDKING:
A lot of Muslim skulls are rejoicing already even when they know that the outcome will be useless if this news is actually true.

Lol

The Eze Nri is just angry that Kanu did not come to see him but instead, went to his rival for the throne to recieve the 'offo'

How can you charge someone to court for not visiting you? Lol

He should also charge me because I have been to Agukwu-Nri and I never visited him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Prison – Anambra Community Published by ESDKING: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2017
attackgat:

Lol

The Eze Nri is just angry that Kanu did not come to see him but instead, went to his rival for the throne to recieve the 'offo'

How can you charge someone to court for not visiting you? Lol

He should also charge me because I have been to Agukwu-Nri and I never visited him.
I wonder oo

(1) (Reply)

“most Of The Kidnapping In Nigeria Are Done By The Police” – Governor Wike / How This 3yrs Old Girl Stole The Show At IPOB Rally In Aba / Police Join Soldiers,injure IPOB Member With Gas Canister(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.