Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee (9807 Views)

Omolanke Shelle: Stericycle Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee / Employee Rants On Twitter About Low Pay, Gets Exposed And Fired By Boss / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2017
This past Wednesday, I was contacted by a reader of my blog who goes by the name Olohuntoyin. He used to work for God Is Good Motors – one of Nigeria’s leading transport company. He asked that I feature his story on my blog to help put an end to the menace he withstood while working there and inform the owner of the company and the public. Below are the details of the stories he told me.

My name is Olohuntoyin. On the 18th July 2016, I was employed to work for the famous God Is Good Motors(GIGM) as an Innovative and Marketing Partner, Customer Service Representative and a Ticketer. I was a living willing tool and did everything to the best of my ability and the company’s operational standard. The experience I had left me mentally broken, physically broken and my health deteriorated. My salaries came late, my contract was not respected, my body was used for insult practise as I was stretched beyond the limits of human adaptation. I strongly believe the owner of the organisation wants the good and progress of his staff and organization but the persons in whose hands he placed the company are only interested in their pockets and ruining the company. The sooner he realises that, the better. GIGM is a legacy and if he continues to be in slumber, that legacy might crumble. This oppression is still going on and if not checked will ruin his company on the long run.

On the appointment letter we were given, it was stated that we will work for 6 months after which we would be confirmed and I believed that after confirmation our salary would increase. Salary for a start was forty-five thousand Naira per month. Some persons employed within the same period in the same role were paid fifty thousand Naira. While the junior staff collect between 45-50 thousand Naira, the backend staff receive about 150, 000-700,000 Naira depending on the post. I was a junior staff. Work resumes by 5am in all terminals except mine, 6am. There is normally a shift. All groups in a terminal resumes by 5am but group A closes by 1pm while group group A closes by 1pm while group B stays till 5pm. The next day, it will be the turn of group B to close by 1pm. No one would have complained if they had not treated us like slaves. There were threats from every angle. Drivers were extorted. The six(6) months probation is specific to my branch, though, there are others like us too that are not confirmed till now.

We agreed to the salary with hope that after our probationary period, we would be confirmed and the salary increased. But they didn’t fulfill it. I worked for 10 months before getting sacked. Some of my colleagues still work there and the story has not changed. They’ve clocked a year and 10 days and yet to be confirmed. The basic salary at GIGM is 6,750 Naira according to what I have on my employment letter. Salaries have no definite date. For an instance, if the first day (1st) of a new month falls on a Saturday and it happens that we didn’t get our salary before the end of the previous month, the salary won’t come till Monday (3rd)of the new month. You work for 6 days a week with 1 day off. And during any public holiday, no staff working at a terminal is allowed a holiday. During Christmas, the Christians must go to work. During Sallah, the Muslims must go to work except the backend staff. They enjoy all forms of holidays, they have their weekends too. Yet you are always threatened over any small mistake. They even boast that there is no work out there and often threaten us with words “You are gone “. Like Politics, everyone seek out to know a superior that is higher than the others to help them battle conspiracies from staff in the same company. The thing is, once your colleagues hate you, they will do anything to make you go.

GIGM is packaged outside but inside, it’s very disorganised and unhealthy. Staff are always against each other. Once they see you as a threat, they try to make you go. When we started, it was a little bit difficult for us to come to work and get things going. So the HR begged two of us (I and one of my colleague who was sacked before I got sacked too) to be sleeping at the office. So, before our other colleagues come to work the next day, we would have prepared everything for them. Trust me, we slept at the office for 7 months. Seven months on iron chairs in a room with just a fan and lightbulb. We fell sick on so many occasions and our body ached during work hours. We constantly received greetings from different platoons of mosquitoes and had restless sleepless nights. The Two Thousand Naira(2000)/week agreed as condition for sleeping over was paid only once. If we fall ill, we are given a maximum of seven(7) days after which our meager salaries are deducted for each day’s absence. No matter the severity of your illness, once your work there, 7 days is the maximum you’d be given. Though pregnant women do get three months before putting to bed. Besides that, no care was shown to our welfare. No empathy was shown us for the pains and sicknesses our sacrifices got us. The 2000 Naira weekly allowance we were promised for sleeping over was only paid just once in 7 months. The general weekly allowance entitled to all staff irrespective of whether they sleep at the terminal/office or not was respected though.

Before I was sacked, a lot of things happened. The head office normally have someone in each terminal that serves as their eyes. That person always tells them whatever is going on. I was accused of doing something bad but I knew I never did anything wrong. The case wasn’t investigated, I wasn’t sent a query but the HR (who was also suspended indefinitely recently – Karma) said I attested to the case that I was guilty. Asked him to show me a screenshot of where I did, till date, nothing. The head office sent a souvenir to be distributed to customers. The souvenirs were in the custody of the Customer Service Representative and she locked it up somewhere. She alone had the key. But the manager discovered that she didn’t distribute them the way she was supposed to, so he asked her to come for audit. During the audit, she said she’s finished distributing all. I don’t know what happened, one day, she said all the remaining souvenirs got missing and that she’s going to take it up. She sent a mail to the head office and accused me and the guy that normally make their work easy for them of stealing it. Why? Because we were the ones that always sleep at the office. That was where the travails started. Imagine! After she said she have finished distributing all souvenirs. How can something you finished distributing get stolen again? This was an office where things worth more than 15 million Naira were kept and none has ever gone missing. Talk more a souvenir. A Notepad. The HR sent a query and in the query he accused us directly of stealing it. What the HR said afterwards shocked us. He said: “don’t think because you are sleeping in the office, you are doing the company a favour”. Meanwhile, he begged us when we started sleeping there for which we were to be paid the 2000 Naira weekly allowance. Though he gave a directive for us to be paid for sleeping every week, it was flaunted by the powers in control. We complained but he did nothing about it. Still, we weren’t deterred. We continued sleeping.

After the souvenir saga, we were stopped from sleeping at the office. A week after that happened, my colleague that we do sleep together at the office got sacked over allegations of fraud. He had explanations for everything but all the queries that were sent to him were hijacked. He was accused of fraud. He had explanations for everything. And a query was sent for him to respond but the manager and his third in command replied the query instead of leaving it for the accused to reply himself. How do you respond to a query that wasn’t meant for you? Same thing happened to me. I was accused too and my query was hijacked. In fact, the HR wasn’t sure if I was the one that replied the query or not. But I didn’t see any query nor replied to any. Someone else saw a query meant for me and replied it and I was sacked. There was only one suspect. The third in command. We have the manager (first in command), operations 1 (second in command and at the same time, the colleague of mine that got sacked before me) and operations support (third in command). The painful thing was that, this third in command was there when the accusations were made but he didn’t say anything. This third in command always collects tips from drivers (we call them captain) anytime their bus are announced. When these captains complained to the manager and other superiors, they accused the wrong person. They accused the second in command, my colleague, who was eventually sacked for fraud.

I was sacked for something I knew nothing about. A query I didn’t respond to. The six(6) months probation and confirmation they promised us never happened. They gave me hell. I slept on metal chairs that broke my back each night and made my torturous morning more devastating. I was denied a weekly 2000 Naira allowance for the seven months I slept on metal chairs. I was infested with malaria and other illnesses from the Mosquito bites, restlessness and stress my body passed through. I was insulted to a level that striped my identity as a human being. I was threatened at the slightest mistake and reminded of graduates who are jobless on every occasion. What I wrote here is just an appetizer. My colleagues are still there passing through different degrees of torture. Afraid of what quitting the Job will bring. I want the world to know the bad practice in such organisations. There are many others but this is just one of them. These organisations are fond of preaching the gospel that there is no job out there just so you could be tied down to them. I want the CEO/MD to look into this if he doesn’t want the crash of his company. I am not asking to be paid the allowances denied me. I am simply asking that this be looked into.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/good-god-is-good-motors-true-story-olohuntoyin/

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by olayinkajnr(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Jengem: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2017
U for employ yourself

Na by force

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by igraman(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Too cumbersome, can't read it through.

With the little I read, all that can be deduced is you've got a PhD (Pull Him Down) syndrome.
If you're aggrieved, channel your grievances to the right quarters.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 : I beg you in the name of whatever you believed in, please don't take these to the front page.

Its an attempt to bring the firm to disrepute.
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2017
igraman:

With the little I read, all that can be deduced is you've got a PhD (Pull Him Down) syndrome.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 : I beg you in the name of whatever you believed in, please don't take these to the front page.

I think it depends on what you define as PhD. People suffer in this country. A lot of employees do. When a person comes out to complain about an ill-treatment he or she received at work, we ought to ask questions rather than condemn him. That is, after reading or understanding what he's got to say. Criticism comes from understanding.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by tukdi: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2017
All I can see in this write up are:

- First in command
- Second in command
- Third in command

"Na military zone"? grincheesygrincheesygrin

I think I'm beginning to hate God is Good (GIG) transport because of the issue of maltreatment and outright wickedness to members of staff by engaging the services of a staff on a probation basis with the false promise of confirming their appointment 6 months after, only to sack them after the expiration of the 6 months probation on flimsy reason/reasons!!!

Mtcheeew!!!

Anyway, don't allow the rubbish experience you had in that place to weigh you down, be strong! God will see you through! cool

4 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2017
tukdi:
All I can see in this write up are:

- First in command
- Second in command
- Third in command

"Na military zone"? grincheesygrincheesygrin

I think I'm beginning to hate God is Good (GIG) transport because of the issue of maltreatment and outright wickedness to members of staff by engaging the services of a staff on a probation basis with the false promise of confirming their appointment 6 months after, only to sack them after the expiration of the 6 months probation on flimsy reason/reasons!!!

Mtcheeew!!!

Anyway, don't allow the rubbish experience you had in that place to weigh you down, be strong! God will see you through! cool
Exactly. Such treatment could defeat a person mentally that it becomes difficult to have a better view of life. The company need do something about it. I'm sure it's just a few persons trying to ruin the place.
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by tukdi: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Exactly. Such treatment could defeat a person mentally that it becomes difficult to have a better view of life. The company need do something about it. I'm sure it's just a few persons trying to ruin the place.

Exactly! grin
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by efilimu(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
This past Wednesday, I was contacted by a reader of my blog who goes by the name Olohuntoyin. He used to work for God Is Good Motors – one of Nigeria’s leading transport company. He asked that I feature his story on my blog to help put an end to the menace he withstood while working there and inform the owner of the company and the public. Below are the details of the stories he told me.

My name is Olohuntoyin. On the 18th July 2016, I was employed to work for the famous God Is Good Motors(GIGM) as an Innovative and Marketing Partner, Customer Service Representative and a Ticketer. I was a living willing tool and did everything to the best of my ability and the company’s operational standard. The experience I had left me mentally broken, physically broken and my health deteriorated. My salaries came late, my contract was not respected, my body was used for insult practise as I was stretched beyond the limits of human adaptation. I strongly believe the owner of the organisation wants the good and progress of his staff and organization but the persons in whose hands he placed the company are only interested in their pockets and ruining the company. The sooner he realises that, the better. GIGM is a legacy and if he continues to be in slumber, that legacy might crumble. This oppression is still going on and if not checked will ruin his company on the long run.

On the appointment letter we were given, it was stated that we will work for 6 months after which we would be confirmed and I believed that after confirmation our salary would increase. Salary for a start was forty-five thousand Naira per month. Some persons employed within the same period in the same role were paid fifty thousand Naira. While the junior staff collect between 45-50 thousand Naira, the backend staff receive about 150, 000-700,000 Naira depending on the post. I was a junior staff. Work resumes by 5am in all terminals except mine, 6am. There is normally a shift. All groups in a terminal resumes by 5am but group A closes by 1pm while group group A closes by 1pm while group B stays till 5pm. The next day, it will be the turn of group B to close by 1pm. No one would have complained if they had not treated us like slaves. There were threats from every angle. Drivers were extorted. The six(6) months probation is specific to my branch, though, there are others like us too that are not confirmed till now.

We agreed to the salary with hope that after our probationary period, we would be confirmed and the salary increased. But they didn’t fulfill it. I worked for 10 months before getting sacked. Some of my colleagues still work there and the story has not changed. They’ve clocked a year and 10 days and yet to be confirmed. The basic salary at GIGM is 6,750 Naira according to what I have on my employment letter. Salaries have no definite date. For an instance, if the first day (1st) of a new month falls on a Saturday and it happens that we didn’t get our salary before the end of the previous month, the salary won’t come till Monday (3rd)of the new month. You work for 6 days a week with 1 day off. And during any public holiday, no staff working at a terminal is allowed a holiday. During Christmas, the Christians must go to work. During Sallah, the Muslims must go to work except the backend staff. They enjoy all forms of holidays, they have their weekends too. Yet you are always threatened over any small mistake. They even boast that there is no work out there and often threaten us with words “You are gone “. Like Politics, everyone seek out to know a superior that is higher than the others to help them battle conspiracies from staff in the same company. The thing is, once your colleagues hate you, they will do anything to make you go.

GIGM is packaged outside but inside, it’s very disorganised and unhealthy. Staff are always against each other. Once they see you as a threat, they try to make you go. When we started, it was a little bit difficult for us to come to work and get things going. So the HR begged two of us (I and one of my colleague who was sacked before I got sacked too) to be sleeping at the office. So, before our other colleagues come to work the next day, we would have prepared everything for them. Trust me, we slept at the office for 7 months. Seven months on iron chairs in a room with just a fan and lightbulb. We fell sick on so many occasions and our body ached during work hours. We constantly received greetings from different platoons of mosquitoes and had restless sleepless nights. The Two Thousand Naira(2000)/week agreed as condition for sleeping over was paid only once. If we fall ill, we are given a maximum of seven(7) days after which our meager salaries are deducted for each day’s absence. No matter the severity of your illness, once your work there, 7 days is the maximum you’d be given. Though pregnant women do get three months before putting to bed. Besides that, no care was shown to our welfare. No empathy was shown us for the pains and sicknesses our sacrifices got us. The 2000 Naira weekly allowance we were promised for sleeping over was only paid just once in 7 months. The general weekly allowance entitled to all staff irrespective of whether they sleep at the terminal/office or not was respected though.

Before I was sacked, a lot of things happened. The head office normally have someone in each terminal that serves as their eyes. That person always tells them whatever is going on. I was accused of doing something bad but I knew I never did anything wrong. The case wasn’t investigated, I wasn’t sent a query but the HR (who was also suspended indefinitely recently – Karma) said I attested to the case that I was guilty. Asked him to show me a screenshot of where I did, till date, nothing. The head office sent a souvenir to be distributed to customers. The souvenirs were in the custody of the Customer Service Representative and she locked it up somewhere. She alone had the key. But the manager discovered that she didn’t distribute them the way she was supposed to, so he asked her to come for audit. During the audit, she said she’s finished distributing all. I don’t know what happened, one day, she said all the remaining souvenirs got missing and that she’s going to take it up. She sent a mail to the head office and accused me and the guy that normally make their work easy for them of stealing it. Why? Because we were the ones that always sleep at the office. That was where the travails started. Imagine! After she said she have finished distributing all souvenirs. How can something you finished distributing get stolen again? This was an office where things worth more than 15 million Naira were kept and none has ever gone missing. Talk more a souvenir. A Notepad. The HR sent a query and in the query he accused us directly of stealing it. What the HR said afterwards shocked us. He said: “don’t think because you are sleeping in the office, you are doing the company a favour”. Meanwhile, he begged us when we started sleeping there for which we were to be paid the 2000 Naira weekly allowance. Though he gave a directive for us to be paid for sleeping every week, it was flaunted by the powers in control. We complained but he did nothing about it. Still, we weren’t deterred. We continued sleeping.

After the souvenir saga, we were stopped from sleeping at the office. A week after that happened, my colleague that we do sleep together at the office got sacked over allegations of fraud. He had explanations for everything but all the queries that were sent to him were hijacked. He was accused of fraud. He had explanations for everything. And a query was sent for him to respond but the manager and his third in command replied the query instead of leaving it for the accused to reply himself. How do you respond to a query that wasn’t meant for you? Same thing happened to me. I was accused too and my query was hijacked. In fact, the HR wasn’t sure if I was the one that replied the query or not. But I didn’t see any query nor replied to any. Someone else saw a query meant for me and replied it and I was sacked. There was only one suspect. The third in command. We have the manager (first in command), operations 1 (second in command and at the same time, the colleague of mine that got sacked before me) and operations support (third in command). The painful thing was that, this third in command was there when the accusations were made but he didn’t say anything. This third in command always collects tips from drivers (we call them captain) anytime their bus are announced. When these captains complained to the manager and other superiors, they accused the wrong person. They accused the second in command, my colleague, who was eventually sacked for fraud.

I was sacked for something I knew nothing about. A query I didn’t respond to. The six(6) months probation and confirmation they promised us never happened. They gave me hell. I slept on metal chairs that broke my back each night and made my torturous morning more devastating. I was denied a weekly 2000 Naira allowance for the seven months I slept on metal chairs. I was infested with malaria and other illnesses from the Mosquito bites, restlessness and stress my body passed through. I was insulted to a level that striped my identity as a human being. I was threatened at the slightest mistake and reminded of graduates who are jobless on every occasion. What I wrote here is just an appetizer. My colleagues are still there passing through different degrees of torture. Afraid of what quitting the Job will bring. I want the world to know the bad practice in such organisations. There are many others but this is just one of them. These organisations are fond of preaching the gospel that there is no job out there just so you could be tied down to them. I want the CEO/MD to look into this if he doesn’t want the crash of his company. I am not asking to be paid the allowances denied me. I am simply asking that this be looked into.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/good-god-is-good-motors-true-story-olohuntoyin/
I can relate with this post, I just left an organization similar to yours.

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2017
efilimu:
I can relate with this post, I just left an organization similar to yours.
No human being should be treated so.
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by itunde(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
This story sounds like I heard of it somewhere....... If dis person is who I think he is, Leave vengeance to God.. Wat d future hold is brighter....

Keep enjoying your new place.....more success I wish U

#Elbabs
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by ultron12345: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rubbish, did they force you to work there, if the work is too tedious or time consuming, or they are insulting you there or the salary is not enough for you, why didn't you resign.......in the post he even said he thought that salary will be increased after confirmation, whereas it wasn't stated in the contract.....in the contract, you were told that you will work even on holidays and you agreed, there was no specified payment date in the contract, so agreeing to it meant you can be paid anytime.....the company hasn't done any wrong apart from when you were wrongly accused by the HR

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by wayisshut: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
ultron12345:
Rubbish, did they force you to work there, if the work is too tedious or time consuming, or they are insulting you there or the salary is not enough for you, why didn't you resign.......in the post he even said he thought that salary will be increased after confirmation, whereas it wasn't stated in the contract.....in the contract, you were told that you will work even on holidays and you agreed, there was no specified payment date in the contract, so agreeing to it meant you can be paid anytime.....the company hasn't done any wrong apart from when you were wrongly accused by the HR

I know you are part if the cabal ruining the place thinking the world is in your arms

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
ultron12345:
So, failing to review someone's employment after agreeing you'd do that in 6 months is not wrong? Sleeping at the office and being denied your weekly allowance is not wrong? Receiving insults because you work at a place is not wrong? Extorting workers is not wrong?
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by ultron12345: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
So, failing to review someone's employment after agreeing you'd do that in 6 months is not wrong? Sleeping at the office and being denied your weekly allowance is not wrong? Receiving insults because you work at a place is not wrong? Extorting workers is not wrong?
If they indeed did all these , why didn't he resign, did anyone force him to continue the job
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
ultron12345:

If they indeed did all these , why didn't he resign, did anyone force him to continue the job
Of course he later resigned. Are you saying what they did was right?
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by johnime: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
You complaining
Try Chisco, ABC, then comeback and tell me your experience.
Anything managed by Nigerians are laced with favouriti, nepotism, corruption and wickedness. Glo is a typical example.

4 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Smartjob1(f): 3:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm...interesting.

Well, still looking for that dream job? Want to recruit that person easily? Want to improve and grow on your career? Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, mentors, business partners anywhere on earth. Sign up now on www.bejite.com. It is free!

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by efilimu(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2017
ultron12345:

Dude, please chill
https://www.facebook.com/efilimu
https://www.efilimu.com
https://twitter.com/efilimu
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by HVACSpecialist: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
OP, i understand but dont be quick to exonerate the directors/owners and blame management alone.The management team could be under immense pressure and intimidation too. Anyway, employees should stop the entitlement mentality and measure their inputs
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2017
HVACSpecialist:
OP, i understand but dont be quick to exonerate the directors/owners and blame management alone.The management team could be under immense pressure and intimidation too. Anyway, employees should stop the entitlement mentality and measure their inputs
Could that be possible? Aren't they too rich for such pettiness?

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Montalo(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Coming online to write epistle is fruitless. If you don't like where you are working... Dust your CV and look elsewhere or better still struggle to start your own business. Am not condoning how they maltreat their staffs but If you can't stand their poo � walk away simple.
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by mylove4God(f): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
God help us.
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by johnime: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
itunde:
This story sounds like I heard of it somewhere....... If dis person is who I think he is, Leave vengeance to God.. Wat d future hold is brighter....

Keep enjoying your new place.....more success I wish U

#Elbabs
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=johnime post=60588457][/quote]What is it Johnime?
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by esherizdan(f): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Its so sad but i think i belief d op.i was suppose to work for them last year may but i rejected the offer because i sense the intimidation during training.i heard complains from the staffs we train together.one of them resigned after one month.Dont ever allow any org to frustrate u once d work environmt is not conducive just resign there is always an alternative.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by olayinkajnr(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2017
esherizdan:
Its so sad but i think i belief d op.i was suppose to work for them last year may but i rejected the offer because i sense the intimidation during training.i heard complains from the staffs we train together.one of them resigned after one month.Dont ever allow any org to frustrate u once d work environmt is not conducive just resign there is always an alternative.

It's been a while Sheris
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Ipfreely: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jengem:
U for employ yourself

Na by force

Silly

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Ipfreely: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
igraman:

The reasons why impunity is such a problem in this country.
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by Herapal(m): 1:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Thank you for exposing such injustice.

Attended their interview in Kaduna, May 2016.

Luckily I didn't get the job.
Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by olayinkajnr(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Herapal:
Thank you for exposing such injustice.

Attended their interview in Kaduna, May 2016.

Luckily I didn't get the job.

Herapal, May 2016? We might know each other o. Let's connect

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Motors Gave Me Hell: A Story By A Former Employee by doyinbaby(f): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wahala dey ...this life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enterprise Bank & Keystone Bank Sack 200 Workers / How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. / Professional Course Available As A Mathematics Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.