Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man (31228 Views)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? / Guinness Nigeria Announces Fully Paid 26-week Parental Leave For Female Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Priscy01(f): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2018
A Nigerian man on Twitter, @xcel_101 just shared a story of how he left his last job because his boss assualted a female employee.

According to him;
"I left my last job because my boss put his hands on a female employee.

Held him back from hitting her any further and resigned the same day. I

n this life, you have to stand for something.

Even when it's not convenient for you, stand for something'.

Y'all are mighty sweet.

Been getting DM's with job offers cause of this tweet.

I got a new job with a much better salary.

I appreciate all of you that reached out.

Doing the right thing has its reward.

Never be afraid to do the right thing.

One more thing.

Verbally abusive bosses will kill your self-confidence slowly.

With time, they can switch from verbal to physical.

If you have a boss like that, I implore you to start looking for another job."

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9712/i-left-my-last-job-because-my-boss-put-his-hands-on-a-female-employee-nigerian-man.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by ipobarecriminals: 1:49am On Sep 09, 2018
undecided
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 09, 2018
shocked so did she also resign ?? , angry

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 09, 2018
If the story is true, it means you stood for what you felt was right. Never hit a woman!

Post modified: Never hit a fellow human!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Hanji(m): 3:05am On Sep 09, 2018
You have a very rare heart, kudos to u. But i hope sai d lady follow u resign.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Poo

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by hucienda: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2018
hmmm ... social media.

All the same, good one.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by divinehand2003(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2018
HMMMMMM

I will nominate you for a nobel prize award for THE CHAMPION OF THE OPPOSITE SEX.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by bamirotola: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Good to hear but minding your business cld have been better... Dont be surprise if he dey gbensh her for back..person get headache ,u EPP am take pcm

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by dafeyankee: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Liar.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by midolian(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Na because you no suffer get the job in the first place

#SocialmediaAttentionSeekingLies

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by inoki247: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2018
I Know say d gurl no follow u resign.... i think you should join Red Cross in Borno u av an Humanitarian heart u can always stop Boko Haram from assaulting our girls..

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by divinehand2003(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2018
scnonline:

I doubt it.
I believe it's all sham. The boss and that lady are just playing to the gallery. What goes on behind the scenes may be totally different.

11 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Throwback: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2018
You resigned as a substitute to the victim reporting the case of physical assault to the Police, and you playing a more useful role as a witness to the crime?

Oh! I forgot that social media is the new judiciary.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by 9jayes: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Develop yourself, be your own boss so that nobody will abuse you. Learn free digital skills and be Independent, for details contact me on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the WhatsApp number.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by id4sho(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2018
she no gree submit, if you know, u know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2018
scnonline:
Lol, u asked the right question my guy. There is dignity in fighting for the right of women but I don't think so these days because of the set of ladies that exist now.
The same lady will still go and fck the boss, make mockery of the guy and maybe not help the guy on a day he needs help too. Same lady you're keeping not to spoil her will still go backdoor and look for someone to spoil her and call u mumu. Ladies will dress like slúts but will be angry when u refer to them as sex objects and so on and on. The ladies of today seem to be the most confused things in this generation. They should have worked more on their senses instead of the useless feminism.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by 12345baba(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2018
She later give u something?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by id4sho(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2018
12345baba:
She later give u something?
seconded

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by QuietHammer(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2018
scnonline:
I wonder. Talk of crying more than the bereaved.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2018
You resigned because you've already gotten another job offer, don't come and deceive fools here.

And, would you've left if he abused a male? Such a Pussy nigga.

We all know that no Nigerian lady will resign from her well paying job because a man was abused.
Pussified fools like you would still want to prove non-existant points.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Not standing for anything...you more like chicken out. To stand is to take action...record the incident...report to police or send to a newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by jacyruth11(f): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2018
That's a good decision.
I just left my present job cause my boss touched me. Had to run� as far as my legs could take me.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by TaiKuun(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2018
You made a brilliant decision. Kudos to you!
In other news, I'm a graphic designer and web developer.

https://www.nairaland.com/4211647/nairaland-graphic-design-portfolio#62929936
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Offpoint: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Never mix love with job or business, it'll be disastrous. he was probably in a relationship with the lady, the had love affair and doesn't wanna tell us the full story. your actions is fruitless if the said lady is still working there, by the way 98% of bosses are azzholes.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Lexusgs430: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2018
Nah who hunger go catch? Rather than stay within and effect change, you give your ex boss license to keep assaulting.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2018
NuclearWeapon:
If [s]the story is true, it means you stood for what you felt was right. Never hit a woman![/s]

Never hit anyone irrespective of the gender.

Stop being a sexist dunce.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by tete7000(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Who will protect the ladies now that he left or did the ladies leave too?. If he really believes in defending that cause, I think he should have stayed. He chickened out. How is he sure his next boss won't do worse?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Metuh: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2018
NuclearWeapon:
If the story is true, it means you stood for what you felt was right. Never hit a woman!
But you can hit a man cos it's right

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Das77herbal: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2018
If the Boss was the owner, then I can understand his leaving.

If not, then the boss should be the one to leave the organization for assault.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) / BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) / IGP Orders Probe Of The Sack Of Unmarried Pregnant Policewoman In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.