Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

A Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Letter To Seun Osewa (628 Views)

Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. / Reply To Seun Osewa Concerning Flagging My Website / Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Seun Osewa by Osobukola(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Good Morning Seun,I think It's high time I wrote this,I deliberately created a Pseudo account to address this issue,because I don't know why people on this forum has decided to call your attention to the way Nairaland is diminishing in value,I am quite sure some social media slaves who thinks owing a forum like this is the biggest thing in the world,would come for me and threaten me with bans,In recent times,I have seen that this forum has lost values and morals,and there is only one thing that interest both the members and the guests,The issue of TRIBALISM on this forum is getting alarming day by day,with each members raining curses,abuses,and stigmatizing eachother's tribe.I put it to you that you failed to address and curb the tribalism issue,I am of the opinion that you are enjoying this game of war that keeps going on,you have turned this to a TABLE NO 21 forum,I tell you Social Media tribalistic war could result into physical grudges and assault if any antagonising members should spot themselves offline.
While I think there has not been any law enacted on this issue,I also noticed the rate at which frontpage materials are amount to trash,I onced introduced my Mum to
this forum back then in 2014,I asked what she would benefit with news of snake killings and fallacy not confirmed,just pushed as a front materials by your Moderators,is Nairaland targeted for the youths alone? Is it only for entertainment and Political tribalism? I had suggest you remove other speculated categories since meaningful content with sensitive context can flood the front Page.
Moreover,while I am not targeting or attacking any moderators,I think there should be limit to Graphics photos,gory and spooky content should please be off this forum.
Like I said,i wrote you this as a result of my personal observation.Good Morning

Osobukola
Male Nursing Student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
So many factors at play here. The polity is already heated up offline, you should expect it to tranrced odnline too. Moperators have their offline too, so you cant expect them to be here 24/7 monitoring all threads. You can help out too by using the report buttnon to report tribalistic comments or activities. Thanks.
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by PenisCaP: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
So many factors at play here. The polity is already heated up offline, you should expect it to tranrced odnline too. Moperators have their offline too, so you cant expect them to be here 24/7 monitoring all threads. You can help out too by using the report buttnon to report tribalistic comments or activities. Thanks.

They mods ar3 biased themselves.
Yes the report button is there but its inconsequential and the mods dont answer to u most times.
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by PenisCaP: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Op a lot of threads have been opened bcix of this issues.. but saidly it amounted to nothing.
obvioulsy seyn is enjoying the war becoz the war brings heave traffic to his forum.

I remeber one topic opened here concerning this issue and i was suprised to see seuns comment calling a mod to close the topic.
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

They mods ar3 biased themselves.
Yes the report button is there but its inconsequential and the mods dont answer to u most times.
Well, you may have a point that they are biased, but how sure are you?
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by PenisCaP: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Well, you may have a point that they are biased, but how sure are you?

I am very sure coz i know how many times i have reported a comnent.. only to come and still see those comments standing.
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

I am very sure coz i know how many times i have reported a comnent.. only to come and still see those comments standing.
Well, i cant argue against this. keep reporting. nd lets refrain from indirectly or directly supporting tribalism.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2017
While everything you say is true, you must remember the goal of this website. It is to put money in the owner's pocket. I see a lot of inappropriate things on this website that should not be displayed, especially about children. You will never find the type of graphic pictures here on any mainstrean Western website. Some things seen here are completely inappropriate for civilized society. But those terrible things bring in more people.

Yet I rarely comment on it, because I can always visit another site. At the end of the day, the owner's primary focus is to get as many people as possible to visit his website. It increases his visibility on the internet and draws advertisers. Eventually a larger company may offer to buy him out. All of this results in revenue for the owner. I just hope no one dies over a silly internet argument or the owner is charged with inciting violence, by some government organization.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by ifyalways(f): 4:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Are the moderators on strike or something?

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Will Stop Working On These Devices From December 31, 2017 – See Them / Parade Of Honour Of Late Dr. Alex Ekwueme ─ Photos / Pls, Come And Save Me From MTN!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.