Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Unjustified Blackout At Ojodu Abiodun At Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unjustified Blackout At Ojodu Abiodun At Lagos (332 Views)

Gas Shortage: Blackout Looms Nationwide As Gencos Cut Generation / Federal Ministry Of Power's Statement On The Blackout On The National Grid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unjustified Blackout At Ojodu Abiodun At Lagos by sunpumping: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Here is to bring to the notice of this esteemed newspapers the actions of Ikeja electricity Company on the blackout in my area. Ishaga Street and its axis have been going through unlawful blackout for over a month.

This is an infringement on my right as a prepaid customer of the area. I feel innocent and law abiding residents of these areas should be considered before taking out power supply completely from the area. Even after several complaints, it has become obvious that no action has been taken about restoring light to the area. This is absolutely unfair. Please, kindly appeal to the to body involved to act immediately on this and restore our light as the cost of running the generator day by day is not friendly at all. Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Businessman Arrested In Lagos For Trafficking Ghanaians / Nnamdi Kanu: How Long Would His Agitation Be Sustained? / Currency Swap Deal With China ...how Far Have We Gone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.