Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Gospel Music Sensation Tasha Cobbs Set To Feature Nicki Minaj On Her New Album - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Music Sensation Tasha Cobbs Set To Feature Nicki Minaj On Her New Album (878 Views)

On Tasha Cobbs Ft. Nicki Minaj, I'm Getting Ready. / Tasha Cobbs Fans React To Her Collaborating With Nicki Minaj On New Album / Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Music Sensation Tasha Cobbs Set To Feature Nicki Minaj On Her New Album by 360gospelvibes: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2017
A track listing of songs on iTunes reveals that hip hop/rap artist Nicki Minaj has collaborated with gospel artist Tasha Cobbs on her upcoming album, Heart. Passion. Pursuit.

Nicki Minaj is featured on the song titled “I’m Getting Ready,” the eighth of ten songs. Cobbs’ album will be released on August 25, 2017 and is now available for pre-order.

Other artists featured on the album include Anna Golden, William Murphy, Jimi Cravity, and Kierra Sheard.

Some months ago, Nicki Minaj tweeted her desire to collaborate with Cobbs, writing, “When you finish recording the album, come to my studio so I can put a 16 on one of these songs miss thang! Can’t wait for this to drop!” Her wish came true.

Source: http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/07/gospel-music-sensation-tasha-cobbs-set.html

Re: Gospel Music Sensation Tasha Cobbs Set To Feature Nicki Minaj On Her New Album by CAPTAIND5235(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Please don't tell me this is true?..Why do some gospel artist keep misbehaving when they get to the top...The Bible said it boldly, "don't be equally yoke with unbelievers" and there is no how you can change that.
I just hope this isn't true

1 Like

Re: Gospel Music Sensation Tasha Cobbs Set To Feature Nicki Minaj On Her New Album by Erngie(f): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
You are right but don't you think she can see God's wonders and repent in that process. Remember Jesus died for her too and every Christian was ones a sinner before he or she met Christ. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Music Sensation Tasha Cobbs Set To Feature Nicki Minaj On Her New Album by Hier(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
I trust Tasha, am 1billion percent sure she gat all the intercessors in the background. Goodbye Nicki, the devil gonna miss you forever.
Re: Gospel Music Sensation Tasha Cobbs Set To Feature Nicki Minaj On Her New Album by NoWorries7(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
listening to GOSPEL musicians, who does not live a Holy life is a problem... Talk more of featuring worldly musicians...
Re: Gospel Music Sensation Tasha Cobbs Set To Feature Nicki Minaj On Her New Album by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
lolz that's what the new grace permits
Re: Gospel Music Sensation Tasha Cobbs Set To Feature Nicki Minaj On Her New Album by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hier:
I trust Tasha, am 1billion percent sure she gat all the intercessors in the background. Goodbye Nicki, the devil gonna miss you forever.
grin
Hier:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osoosi Vs Ogun / Why Should I Avoid The Occult? / Please Lead Me Back To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.