Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) (19930 Views)

Rae Sremmurd Ft. Juicy J – Powerglide / DOWNLOAD AUDIO + VIDEO: Davido - Pere Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug / Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by ExInferis(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Twizzy30:
He has recorded the song and shot d video since some mnths ago when d sony stuff was still good. If u follow davido on fb, instagram, u would knw

I'd rather follow Barney the dinosaur than that immature showoff.
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by SirLakes: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
zoom007:
someone should the link to download the audio abeg.
Audio here
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by ExInferis(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
timijoseph01:

Changing/leaving Afro-pop to suit the Americans style is diff from Extending your reach/influence and promoting Afro_pop in the American music market

Nope.

He hasn't conquered the African market yet.

This is just one more example of our artists' mentality that you're nothing without some form of US presence.

They see the Drakes and the Adeles and they feel the need to be in the same league. That's why they all run to the foreign music labels and look for featurings even with expired artists.

You hardly hear of scandinavian, asian, or senegalese artists rushing to the US to have Drake murmur a line or two in their songs.

Nigeria is obsessed with the white man's validation.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
You are under arrest for not shooting the video in Nigeria - Lai the slowpoke Mohammed.
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by caprini1: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
I love Davidos songs and im come add Rae Sremmurd my newest favourites join...... ecstasy..#bomb.
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by adonbilivit: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
KingTom:
Rae sremmurd are from abeokuta while young thug is an idoma boy grin no mind the hypocrite.
Nice video tho at least dem show face grin
why them no go show face? Drake no dey any of these guys level bro. Make David no just come dey feel fly coz him feature niggas wey dey in between A and B list
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by Trikarlyl: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Forex Tutorial: What is Forex Trading?
Opteck broker review
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by HyconMojo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
ExInferis:
He says he's keeping it Nigerian and African, back to basics, after the Sony screwup.

Why feature US artists?
He features US artistes and still sound African and that's the point
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by timijoseph01(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Nope.

This is just one more example of our artists' mentality that you're nothing without some form of US presence.

They see the Drakes and the Adeles and they feel the need to be in the same league. That's why they all run to the foreign music labels and look for featurings even with expired artists.

You hardly hear of scandinavian, asian, or senegalese artists rushing to the US to have Drake murmur a line or two in their songs.

Davido hasnt conquered the African market yet...?? You joiking right..
And Yes,, in the international market,, you are nothing if you havnt conquered the US..
Just as any artist is nothing in Africa if you havnt conquered the Nigeria music market,, also nothing in Nigeria if you havnt conquered Lagos..!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by ExInferis(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
timijoseph01:

And Yes,, in the international market,, you are nothing if you havnt conquered the US..
Just as any artist is nothing in Africa if you havnt conquered the Nigeria music market,, also nothing in Nigeria if you havnt conquered Lagos..!!!

"And Yes,, in the international market,, you are nothing if you havnt conquered the US.."

This is so tragic.

You have my pity.
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by timijoseph01(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
ExInferis:

"And Yes,, in the international market,, you are nothing if you havnt conquered the US.."

This is so tragic.

You have my pity.
Oh what a nice gesture.. but coming from someone who thinks davido "hasn't conquered the African market yet".
Can only wonder which part the of Africa you are lived in the past few years..
I think you need it more.. You can have it all
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by lelvin(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Savage clan
PissedOffWeed:
grin at least dem show face....not like that rake sorry, Drake....wey no show face e just email voice to wizkid.

Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by Tapout(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
YesNo:

That Sound... Perfect for Friday Attitude.

Slim Jimmy cut his hair... Killed my mood. but sounds good tho.

the director could have done better... the babes were dancing absent minded.

the HOOK was crappy sha. But the song is good for the club bangers.

yeah the hook was kinda crappy and damn, I thought I was the only one that noticed the dancers..... It was like they were begged to dance
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by AkuStephen: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
timijoseph01:

Oh what a nice gesture.. but coming from someone who thinks davido "hasn't conquered the African market yet".

So wizkid has not conquered Africa ?
Hope you ve not forgotten dat he won BET twice
No Nigeria artiste has won it twice.. .

Wizkid won
1 BET
3 BBMAs
2iheartradio
1echo award

All in half of 2017

Hope you no forget billboard

How many has Davido won...
No talk yeye awards ooo shocked
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by ModusOperandi(f): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Craptastic. Dear Nigerian artistes, if you must feature international artistes, let the song be nice abeg. Imagine listening to the mp3 version of this song cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by ExInferis(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
timijoseph01:

Fukk off.
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
shadrach77:

Pele oh dove! What have you achieved with your life ?
Ewure, who asked you undecided
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by Twizzy30(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
ExInferis:

I'd rather follow Barney the dinosaur than that immature showoff.
good luck with that.
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by cochtrane(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Honestly, it sounds very much like Young Thug and Rae Sremmund were singing in isolation to the beat. Everyone was just singing their thing.
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by Atakata(f): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
I love the beat.wow

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by KingTom(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
timijoseph01:

Changing/leaving Afro-pop to suit the Americans style is diff from Extending your reach/influence and promoting Afro_pop in the American music market
Ok Oga Titus
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by KingTom(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
adonbilivit:
why them no go show face? Drake no dey any of these guys level bro. Make David no just come dey feel fly coz him feature niggas wey dey in between A and B list
sad
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by iSpread(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have seen it... what next?
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by timijoseph01(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
AkuStephen:

Wizkid won
1 BET
3 BBMAs
2iheartradio
1echo award

All in half of 2017

You lack clear understanding.. I know you intentionally dragged Wizkid into this as i made no reference to him in my post..
I wont engage you in a Wizkid Davido debate.. cause its like the Messi Ronaldo and Nadal Federer debate.. They are simply exceptional
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by TruthTrulyHurts: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Best Davido song ever after omo baba olowo

ipafricaStaff:
Mehn! OBO is not slowing, Just hours after the release of his new monster jam “Pere”, Davido shines on the Flame new visuals as he releases the video to the song which he features Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug.

Watch And Download

DOWNLOAD VIA: http://ipubliciseafrica.com/2017/07/28/video-davido-ft-rae-sremmurd-young-thug-pere/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOReWvr536Y
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by cashdosh(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
This song so wack! Ya'll saying d song is dope are all dumb ass MFKs. Like wtf? Na by force? Davido should just stick to his Pon Pon Sound! Stay local man!

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by weedfada(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
cashdosh:
This song so wack! Ya'll saying d song is dope are all dumb ass MFKs. Like wtf? Na by force? Davido should just stick to his Pon Pon Sound! Stay local man!

#word!
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by timijoseph01(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
AkuStephen:

Wizkid won
1 BET
3 BBMAs
2iheartradio
1echo award

All in half of 2017

Really...?? Is davido sucess and competition with Wizkid really giving you so much headache..??
As i never mentione or referenced Wizkid in my post but went ahead to dabate the two artise awards..
Go get a job nigga.. Aint going to sit to engage in an ever lasting dabate on who is better of the two guys
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by Ugosample(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
ExInferis:

Nope.

It's not really about the validation but expanding your sphere of influence.
There is nothing wrong with associating with American artistes at all, as long as the song is dope.
Re: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) by Ugosample(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
timijoseph01:

That's just the fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Top 10 Richest Female Rappers In The World / The Song 'igwe' By Midnight Crew. / Flavour – Most High Ft. Semah G. Weifur (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.