Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (58337 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by demsid(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
emperorgoke:
Geography
mention four examples of metamorphic rocks
2. Name 2 features of karst region
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by franugo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
J
Femlexx:

Its a logical question...asking for the validity of the argument

help me answer am then
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Adiwana: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
ok mine,maths,physics and chermistry
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Shammak(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
legislatively:
E. Coli is an instestinal flora, can't cause a disease in there unless it leaves there.
Oh Yeah cool cool
I got your question wrong
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Pharaoh9(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Biology
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Sarang(f): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
C.R.S grin grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by calculusx(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mathematics. Calculus to be precise
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kevoh(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Shammak:

grin grin

Make I learn from you too na
Me I no go school, na carpentry tongue I learn and it's not listed sef... angry
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
I like this. History.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mroyato(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Allylic:
Chemistry
what is the chemical formula for the following
1. 1,2 dimethyl isopropyl alcohol
2. Caustic soda
3. Brine
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ekpekus(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
donblade85555:
I dae shop Eba, they give another round I chop am, they give me 3rd round I finish am, they give me fourth round I empty the plate but as they give me fourth round I nor feat chop am. which law in Econs does this entails?
Law of diminishing return grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by anigbajumo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
demsid:
lailai it's when a man is falling with the elevator moving at the same speed as g acceleration due to gravity the body is experiencing weightlessness

We are saying something my bro,am 100% correct.I use an object nd u use a man....both 'man and object' are referred to as 'body' in physics.I used "fall nd u used moving" both process is motion. You don't understand physics terms at all....

I stand to b corrected,I doubt it if u are physics undergraduate or postgraduate coz am 100% correct I even confirmed from Google.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
At university level, econometrics excluded biko, I no get strength to solve maths tongue.

lol...just pulling your legs...tho
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by legislatively: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Biology
mention five symbiotic relationship between humans and microorganisms.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
Poverty in Nigeria is defined as a situation in which a Nigerian citizen lacks the financial resources to afford basic needs and lives below the acceptable standard of living of the Nigeria society.
there's no definite definition of defining poverty.. One can only define it base on the context of his or her situation
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by vikstandon(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chemistry
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Afamed: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
donblade85555:
I dae shop Eba, they give another round I chop am, they give me 3rd round I finish am, they give me fourth round I empty the plate but as they give me fourth round I nor feat chop am. which law in Econs does this entails?
Dimishining Return
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ekpekus(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
legislatively:
yap, that's in abnormality, but in normal cases, its just safe to have them there
Yeah.. it's normal body commensal
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by abilemi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
debola27:

He was mentioned four times by name
even me don't know o. So don't ask if you got it
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by ezelous: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
mroyato:

How is the word 'gaol' pronounced??
Jail
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Somist(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chemistry
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yoruba
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by ORACULUM(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Physics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
donblade85555:
That's the law of diminishing marginal utility.

As you kept consuming your Eba, the level of marginal utility you derive from consuming each eba declines as you consumed each subsequent eba.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Vanpascore(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chemistry
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mroyato(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
mansakhalifa:
I like this. History.

1. Before being renamed INEC, what body was responsible for conducting elections in Nigeria.

2. What year did the Aba women crisis take place??
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Shammak(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
kevoh:

Me I no go school, na carpentry tongue I learn and it's not listed sef... angry
That one sef dey

To make a cupboard, which wood is most considered?

Why do termites successfully eat up wood especially that door own cool

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by stzy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
mroyato:

Find the missing number

2, 3, 4, 4, 9, 16, 5, 6, 7, ?? 36, 49
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
JVgal:

An author is the writer of a book. An actor is a character in a drama
u try
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by anigbajumo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
KingLennon:

Why do we feel much heat when wearing a black clothe than any other colour?

Black clothes heat up faster than white clothes in the sun coz black materials absorb heat than any other colour.....

Waec obj question.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
engrhorla:

Describe explicitly d female genital organs.

Ur time starts now grin
;Dcum my rum..lemmeh teach u
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by demsid(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
demsid:
lailai it's when a man is falling with the elevator moving at the same speed as g acceleration due to gravity the body is experiencing weightlessness
calm down bro Na that weightless object I pick out the object does not have to be originally weightless for it to momentarily experience weightlessness

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula / See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.